PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward for April 25th - Draft!!!!

gabriel_1
01-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Hey guys,

As you know the draft is probably the next thing to look forward on term of the Giants. Looking to the draft I feel that we GOTS to nail this one focusing mainly on our Defense and O-line. Bleacher Report sometimes talk about sleepers and potential good picks for the Giants.

I wanted you guys to think about this...

DE Devin Taylor: He is listed now as a potential 3-4 round pick. This guy is a absolute monster when is comes to size, 6-7 6-8. I feel like he has been overshadowed by Jadeveon Clowney and could still be a very good pro. DE is one of our needs, but we still have a monster in JPP and potential players that could still be decent. Should we take a chance on Devin Taylor and fill other need in earlier rounds???

DE William Gholston: Also like him very much, I think if we could snap him in the third round would be awesome for us. He is very fast and a tremendous athlete, however pretty raw still and lacks strength at the point of attack.

OT Reid Fragel: Again I've heard that this guy looks like a first-round pick but because he lacks experience he is not getting too much value. He played TE earlier in his carrier than he switched to OT. He is listed as a 4-5 rounder. I think this guy had potential, and it also allow us to focus on CB and LB in the earlier rounds.

Therefore what do you guys think? should we take a change at these positions on potential steals to maybe a get Banks, Rhodes, Warmack, Ogletree and others in the earlier rounds?

Cloud57
01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
yeah me too, what else is there to talk about lol

gabriel_1
01-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Hahaha yeah I know is it's painful, free agency I guess except our CAP it's bad....

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-14-2013, 01:17 AM
I am growing fond of arthur brown, LBer from kansas state. if we can't get ogeltree I am hoping for this kid.

Toadofsteel
01-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Maybe Te'o's draft stock fell enough after that national championship that he might fall to #19... never know.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Maybe Te'o's draft stock fell enough after that national championship that he might fall to #19... never know.

would rather have ogeltree, a far superior athlete with more upside than te'o in my opinion. if te'o did not play for ND theres a good chance none of us would be talking about him.

PennState1
01-14-2013, 01:52 AM
would rather have ogeltree, a far superior athlete with more upside than te'o in my opinion. if te'o did not play for ND theres a good chance none of us would be talking about him.I TOTALLY agree

GiantRoc
01-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Great story. Great heart. Great hustle. Just seems under sized and under strength for NFL MLB. I just hope if we get a stud he gets to play instead of watch his first year.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Great story. Great heart. Great hustle. Just seems under sized and under strength for NFL MLB. I just hope if we get a stud he gets to play instead of watch his first year.

AMEN.