PDA

View Full Version : Does it piss you off...

Tenspro2002
12-24-2011, 09:04 PM
that if we had shown up and beat a cr*ppy Washington team last week, we'd already be in the playoffs?

It's losses like that, which we have 2-3 of per year, that make it obvious leadership changes are needed. Coughlin's coaching style simply makes it not fun to show up to work every week.

That said, we still have a chance against Dallas. Whether we're ready to play that game should determine Coughlin's future going forward.

JacksGiant76
12-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Would of , should of , could of. Yeah it sucks but that's just football, any given Sunday anything can happen. Apparently the Skins had our number but I would say it was their defense that made the biggest difference this year than Rex Grossman really did.

Hey, we win this week and I don't remember who we lost to this year. Funny thing is, the Cowboys are saying the same thing about some of their games so it's not like it's just us.

NYfanatic
12-24-2011, 09:32 PM
No matter what happens this season the Giants need Coughlin to retire. No matter what. We lose vs the boys he is fired, we lose in the 1st round, Fired. Win a playoff game or two, Retire and win a bowl, retire as well. He needs to go no matter what.

JacksGiant76
12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
No matter what happens this season the Giants need Coughlin to retire. No matter what. We lose vs the boys he is fired, we lose in the 1st round, Fired. Win a playoff game or two, Retire and win a bowl, retire as well. He needs to go no matter what.

I'm on the fence about that. I think TC is truly a good coach and I think he's done a pretty good job with what he's had to deal with as far as all the injuries this year. I don't think most coaches could do the same job with the same problems. I'm also afraid that instead of fixing a few glaring issues here or there, you get some coach that comes in and completely blows it up. Could set us back several years, or more.