PDA

View Full Version : Cruz...leading reciever Giants record

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Love it, sorry for The Toom but we need to move on forward. I knew Cruz would be special after last pre-season</P>

</P>

smashndash715
12-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Love it, sorry for The Toom but we need to move on forward. I knew Cruz would be special after last pre-season</P>

*</P>

and hes from my hometown of Paterson..so we're practically boys lol

blueomaha
12-24-2011, 09:11 PM
i knew VC would be good, but c'mon...this kid is playing out of his mind...didn't someone on the jets say they never heard of him since pre-season???...LMAO...got him on my fantasy team...lovin it....

NY_Eli
12-24-2011, 09:11 PM
He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-24-2011, 09:16 PM
He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.Cruz is the REAL DEAL!! I knew it last year during pre-season and wondered why he wasnt out ther before this year.......he has heart and a giants soul

daynemustgo
12-24-2011, 09:17 PM
He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.Cruz is the REAL DEAL!! I knew it last year during pre-season and wondered why he wasnt out ther before this year.......he has heart and a giants soul

He's the first preseason hall of famer I can ever remember making it...good for him

OX1
12-24-2011, 09:21 PM
i knew VC would be good, but c'mon...this kid is playing out of his mind...didn't someone on the jets say they never heard of him since pre-season???...LMAO...got him on my fantasy team...lovin it....

That was Revis, bet he knows him NOW!!!!

giantsforce
12-24-2011, 09:22 PM

*</P>But everyone here had Nicks going to Canton in just a few years! Too bad Coughlin is so stupid and he does not make Killdrive design some plays for Cruz. Instead he let Killdrive call plays to throw to Barden who was covered by Revis! Nice game plan! Cruz is the only deep threat the Giants have.

NYGRealityCheck
12-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Don't forget where it all started...

An undrafted rookie wearing a No. 3 jersey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7CAW9AgUyk&feature=related

KidA
12-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Congratulations to Cruz! His big play touchdown turned the tide of the game today and he has been playing like that all season.

nyknstill!
12-24-2011, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ElCh65bzk&ob=av2n

http://i43.tinypic.com/27yahpz.gif

SweetZombieJesus
12-24-2011, 11:27 PM
I was so high on him last preseason with those freakish, unnatural ball skills.

He has exceeded my wildest imagination

sc_markt
12-24-2011, 11:31 PM
I was so high on him last preseason with those freakish, unnatural ball skills.

He has exceeded my wildest imagination

Same here. In one preseason game, I think he caught something like 3 TDs and if I remember correctly, they were all ones where he had to use his athletic ability to make the TDs. Go Cruz!!!

</p>
If he keeps up with this kind of play over the next few years, he'll probably end up being the best receiver the Giants have ever had so far.

C1010
12-24-2011, 11:40 PM
I'll be honest I never jumped on the bandwagon when everybody was bragging about Cruz after last years preaseason but he has been exceptional. Our young receivers are awesome and are only going to get better. Cruz just needs to be more consistent with catches while Nicks needs to practice catching balls in cold weather (aparently thats what peple are claiming is the problem).

nyknstill!
12-24-2011, 11:45 PM
I'll be honest I never jumped on the bandwagon when everybody was bragging about Cruz after last years preaseason but he has been exceptional. Our young receivers are awesome and are only going to get better. Cruz just needs to be more consistent with catches while Nicks needs to practice catching balls in cold weather (aparently thats what peple are claiming is the problem).

I'll be quite honest, I told everyone he's the next T.O. months ago. I told you guys he's the next potential T.O. the leg speed, strength, agility, playmaking I.Q., his hands are the only thing that worried me and that's b/c he didn't have enough reps, can he be special? oh yeah he can. I'm surprised we didn't go to him more in this game.

MikeSherrard
12-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Nice work VC!

NYGRealityCheck
12-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I just want to point out in case anyone forgot...

Victor Cruz debuted Week 3 against the Eagles, was not a "starting" WR in a handful of the Giants games this season... and still broke Toomer's record... with another game to go...

are you kidding me???

JJC7301
12-28-2011, 11:25 PM

That was Revis, bet he knows him NOW!!!!

The Jets made a mistake -- they should have put Revis on Cruz because he has been the Giants' best receiver this year.

Weygand
12-28-2011, 11:37 PM
What record?

RagTime Blue
12-29-2011, 12:21 AM

Victor Cruz debuted Week 3 against the Eagles, was not a "starting" WR in a handful of the Giants games this season... and still broke Toomer's record... with another game to go...

are you kidding me???

Imagine if we had the running game that we did in Toomer's day. That is, a running game that safeties had to respect.

Weygand
12-29-2011, 12:29 AM

are you kidding me???

Which record is this?