PDA

View Full Version : Sorry the fake GF dropped T'eos stock for me....

shane4177
01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
So from what I have gleaned from a BCS and now these GF articles.......he can't tackle, and he is either delusional or a sociopath. Even if he was there at 19, I don't want him. How can somebody come onto any NFL team after that and command respect as the leader of the defense?

GiantPride13
01-17-2013, 01:44 PM
your crazy. if he drops to 19, i dont think he will, the giants should pick him up. immediate upgrade and long term solution to our revolving door of a MLB poistion

shane4177
01-17-2013, 02:24 PM
your crazy. if he drops to 19, i dont think he will, the giants should pick him up. immediate upgrade and long term solution to our revolving door of a MLB poistion

Nooo you are crazy.......he is a media circus waiting to happen. Do you want our locker room to be like the one in Dallas or the Jets?

PBTimmons
01-17-2013, 03:06 PM
I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this. At this point he isn't as clean of a pick from a football standpoint and off the field. BUT i believe, with a high degree of confidence that he will still go in the 1st round.

Who knows if the Giants are still high on him though...

Mlerman17
01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this. At this point he isn't as clean of a pick from a football standpoint and off the field. BUT i believe, with a high degree of confidence that he will still go in the 1st round.

Who knows if the Giants are still high on him though...

I completely agree with this statement.

slipknottin
01-17-2013, 04:59 PM
I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this.

Teo wasent nearly as good a prospect as Kuechly though. Even without this story Teo could have fallen to the 20s and I dont think anyone in the NFL would be surprised.

The top 5 top 10 hype train was all media. Not realistic at all.

myles2424
01-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Teo wasent nearly as good a prospect as Kuechly though. Even without this story Teo could have fallen to the 20s and I dont think anyone in the NFL would be surprised.

Assuming the Alabama game didnt happen,decent combine,no fake GF, He wouldve been top 15 at worse..

slipknottin
01-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Assuming the Alabama game didnt happen,decent combine,no fake GF, He wouldve been top 15 at worse..

No. He was always a mid-late 1st round pick.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-17-2013, 07:30 PM

agreed,,,,would much rather have ogeltree in the first, or aj klein in a later round.

myles2424
01-17-2013, 11:30 PM
No. He was always a mid-late 1st round pick.
Yes because we're looking from a talent pov, but a team desperate for their future leader MLB picking around 10-15 would've taken a shot on him....this isnt exactly looking like best draft ever

rainierjef
01-18-2013, 12:09 AM
I think a team looking for a future leader MLB would select Minter. This kid is not getting praised for no reason. I see him creeping up mock drafts all over like in the mid 20's where as before we was projected mid 2nd round. Sorry to hijack a little, I believe all this te'o soap-opera talk needs to rest now. The kid is still a first round talent regardless of where he goes. to argue this now is fruitless cause he can go to the Jets. He will help himself to be honest in interviews and tell them what really happened I don't see his stock dropping at all, all this knee jerking reaction to it is kind of stupid.

shane4177
01-18-2013, 10:56 AM
I think we all need to face the reality that there will most likely never be another LT or Harry Carson again for the Gmen........but yes upgrade the MLB if we can, but I don't know if we need to pop for a 1st round ILB to do this.