PDA

View Full Version : Best Feeling after a win since the Super Bowl?

MikeSherrard
12-24-2011, 11:50 PM
I am so juiced up about this win!

If not the best feeling since SB tell me the game I'm missing!

JETS Jets Jets Jets

NWKEffectElement
12-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Thats a bit extreme.

scf424
12-24-2011, 11:54 PM
I can name a few.

Beating Carolina at home in 08 to clinch the #1 seed (despite it going to waste)

Eli driving and ruining the opening of Jerryland in 09.

The NE/DAL game from this season.

MikeSherrard
I didnt say this was as good a feeling as winning the SB. I am just saying its the best I've felt after a win in a long time!

FBomb
Thats a bit extreme.</P>

Agreed. Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc</P>

YATittle1962
12-24-2011, 11:55 PM
I didnt say this was as good a feeling as winning the SB. I am just saying its the best I've felt after a win in a long time!

im with you

MikeSherrard
12-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Thats a bit extreme.</P>

Agreed.* Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc</P>

Those wins against the cowboys were awesome but factor in shutting up Rex, knocking out the Eagles, Jets covering the trophies, sharing talk radio and the newspapers...this is just and inordinately gratifying win!

pjam84
12-25-2011, 12:02 AM
giants panthers in '08
giants steelers in '08
pats this year
first win at jerry world was pretty nice - was it '09?

there's been a few. this one deserves to be mentioned as well. a huge win for sure. i think the taste in my mouth of watching them get embarrassed last week by the skins, and the uncertainty of a playoff birth (i think we'll get it!) waters this down just a tad. but don't get me wrong. i'm ecstatic. time to make a run.

AllTuckedUp
Thats a bit extreme.</P>

Agreed.* Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc</P>

Don't forget staying in playoff contention.

Those wins against the cowboys were awesome but factor in shutting up Rex, knocking out the Eagles, Jets covering the trophies, sharing talk radio and the newspapers...this is just and inordinately gratifying win!

BigBlue2010
its great to beat them after the media they created but as already brought up the stadium opener in Dallas felt really nice. Eagles victory this year too.

ru_gmen55
12-25-2011, 12:05 AM
This one definitely feels good. I do agree with the other posters though. A couple wins in '08 were nice (Steelers, Panthers), beating Dallas at home three years in a row has been nice, New England this season, etc. Finally beating the Eagles again was nice as well, even though we handed it right back to them at home a few weeks ago.

Spizi
12-25-2011, 12:07 AM
I am so juiced up about this win!

If not the best feeling since SB tell me the game I'm missing!

JETS Jets Jets Jets

nah the new england game this year was that for me

NWKEffectElement
12-25-2011, 12:15 AM
giants panthers in '08
giants steelers in '08
pats this year

there's been a few. this one deserves to be mentioned as well. a huge win for sure. i think the taste in my mouth of watching them get embarrassed last week by the skins, and the uncertainty of a playoff birth (i think we'll get it!) waters this down just a tad. but don't get me wrong. i'm ecstatic. time to make a run.

I agree that all of those win were more satisfying wins.

miked1958
12-25-2011, 12:16 AM
giants panthers in '08
giants steelers in '08
pats this year

Add ravens and cards 08 to that

miked1958
12-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Thats a bit extreme.</P>

That is true

touchdown44
12-25-2011, 12:49 AM
giants panthers in '08
giants steelers in '08
pats this year

Add ravens and cards 08 to that

damn, we were nasty in 08

GameTime
12-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Thats a bit extreme.</P>

Agreed. Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc</P>

Those wins against the cowboys were awesome but factor in shutting up Rex, knocking out the Eagles, Jets covering the trophies, sharing talk radio and the newspapers...this is just and inordinately gratifying win!</P>

+1</P>

NYG 5
12-25-2011, 01:20 AM
hell no, this game was more of a relief that they won, seeing how those green ****s had the refs so far up their ***.

the best feeling was beating the patriots, because the game was un-tainted by bull**** calls and flukey *** bull****. it was a straight up game, and the Giants ended up ripping put those fairweather pats fans hearts, it was glorious. that was the first big game against a quality opponent that the giants won since.... the super bowl?