PDA

View Full Version : Hi....Part 2

Axe
04-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now. I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years. Always close to the Stadium. Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game? My resolution this year is to make that happen!

Giantsdude17
04-15-2009, 05:46 PM
woah newb

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Well welcome

And don't feel too bad about never going to a game. I've never been either.

But one day that will change

ibleedblue85
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
<FONT color=#ff1493>WELCOME!! [:D] </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493><FONT color=#000000>well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!</FONT></FONT></P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-15-2009, 05:49 PM
<font color="#ff1493">WELCOME!! [:D] </font></p>

<font color="#ff1493"><font color="#000000">well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!</font></font></p>

Am I forgiven? [:)]

TynesCarney
04-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Word Of Advice</P>

1. BJacobs hates whiners.</P>

2. Your opinion maybe destroyed and murdered and then undermined with "Epic Fail" Pictures</P>

3. LuckOfTuck is<FONT color=#ff0000>not </FONT><FONT color=#000000>Giggles</FONT></P>

4. Golden Rule:People treat you ****ty same goes for them.lol.</P>

5. last Rule: Have FUN!</P>

Axe
04-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Trust me, I'm part of another forum where the sole purpose is hating on each other. I'll be alright.[;)]

Kase-1
04-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Welcome Home fellow Big BLue Soldier

If youre gonna be on here regularly youll come to hate and then in time LOVE us..... I think that can speak for myself, MattMeyerBud, Dezzzr, and BigBLue4417, LOL

ibleedblue85
04-15-2009, 06:15 PM

<FONT color=#ff1493><FONT color=#000000>well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!</FONT></FONT></P>

</P>

not yet lol</P>

Axe
04-15-2009, 06:26 PM

If youre gonna be on here regularly youll come to hate and then in time LOVE us..... I think that can speak for myself, MattMeyerBud, Dezzzr, and BigBLue4417, LOL

It's all good. We're all on here for a common reason!

bigblue4417
04-15-2009, 06:39 PM

He did leave out Ibleedblue85 and will be slapped by her for it.

listenup
04-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome aboard. Wise choice u made this is the bestGiants board on the net.

TooEasy
04-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Ahhhh how have in-state Giants fans not been to games?!?!

Even I've been to one game now! And I'm from Eastern Canada!

sharick88
04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Something isn't right about these "Hi" threads. Trolls maybe?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-15-2009, 08:12 PM

<font color="#ff1493"><font color="#000000">well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!</font></font></p>

</p>

not yet lol</p>

[:(]

JerseyGiant21
04-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Hello..

Did I miss part 1?

ETA: Nevermind..I think I found part 1

GiantFanInSJ
04-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Well welcome

</P>

I grew up in Secaucus, with a view of the stadium from my bedroom window. </P>

Never been to a game. Too much $.</P>

Kase-1
04-15-2009, 09:10 PM

Well only cause she's quite kind with her posts...... Me you, MMB and Dezzr are can you say 'to be taken with a grain of salt', LOL, to put it nicely they come to love us, but just not at 1st interaction, LOL

Kase-1
04-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Something isn't right about these "Hi" threads. Trolls maybe?

LOL, its a slow time on these MBs...... you comin 2 the Oct game or we coming out 2 cali and draggin your wahzoo too, LOL

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-15-2009, 09:19 PM

Left out me too

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-15-2009, 09:23 PM

</P>

</P>

just go study!</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now. I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years. Always close to the Stadium. Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game? My resolution this year is to make that happen!
</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Make that happen! And welcome!</FONT></P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-15-2009, 09:25 PM

</p>

</p>

just go study!</p>

[:(]

YATittle1962
04-15-2009, 11:05 PM
welcome fellow Jersey folk.

"sorry if I smell like piss, you know how it is..."

Buggy Ding Dong

Axe
04-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Well welcome

</p>

I grew up in Secaucus, with a view of the stadium from my bedroom window. </p>

Never been to a game. Too much $.</p>

Yeah, that's been pretty much my main obstacle.

ibleedblue85
04-16-2009, 12:53 PM

Well only cause she's quite kind with her posts...... Me you, MMB and Dezzr are can you say 'to be taken with a grain of salt', LOL, to put it nicely they come to love us, but just not at 1st interaction, LOL
</P>

me- quiet??? you must be confusing me with someone else! lol and when i get heated im def not very nice so its ok to give him a fair warning lol</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same.* I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now.* I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years.* Always close to the Stadium.* Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game?* My resolution this year is to make that happen!

oakland game we're all meeting up, make it happen fish

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-16-2009, 12:57 PM

</p>

me- quiet??? you must be confusing me with someone else! lol and when i get heated im def not very nice so its ok to give him a fair warning lol</p>

Remind me never to piss you off

Axe
04-16-2009, 01:02 PM

oakland game we're all meeting up, make it happen fish

Let me see what I can do.

RagTime Blue
04-16-2009, 01:06 PM
I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. Similar stats to the OP, but I think i've been to maybe 2-3 Giants' games (incl. the infamous Strahan "gift" sack of Favre). Ton of Jets games, but always loved Giants more. . .easier to get Jets tix, plus security looked the other way at cannibis abuse. . .lol.

BTW, didn't Gastineu cross the picket lines during a strike?? I wonder if NFL players held a grudge over that.

Anyway, love reading y'alls posts. . .keep it up!!

Kase-1
04-16-2009, 03:32 PM

</p>

me- quiet??? you must be confusing me with someone else! lol and when i get heated im def not very nice so its ok to give him a fair warning lol</p>Quiet???

I didnt say quiet, I said 'quite kind' LOL

ibleedblue85
04-16-2009, 03:35 PM
sorry i misread!! lol

J-GuN24
04-16-2009, 03:44 PM

</P>

Damn just play me out Kase...</P>

Its like a smack in the face!</P>

http://13mlb.mlblogs.com/SMACK.jpg</P>

Kase-1
04-16-2009, 03:48 PM

</p>

Damn just play me out Kase...</p>

Its like a smack in the face!</p>

http://13mlb.mlblogs.com/SMACK.jpg</p>
LOL, my bad homey, I typed that after we were giving LT= a pretty rough advise session, but youd def be in that group with us......

So u comin 2 draft day?????