PDA

View Full Version : I hope that people around here dont forget about how bad Fewell is................

elifan10
12-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Today was a great win. I havent been this pumped in a while. But today's game just showed that we have had the talent all along.</P>

Besides that, we did play a mediocre offense with a terrible offensive coordinator. Sanchez is just terrible. But Fewell calls an agressive gameplan and look how the players respond.</P>

I am pumped to see how the D plays next week. But I still want Fewell fired, because the D will play great one week and look like the worst D in the league for 4 weeks in a row. If we have the slightest chance of getting Spags back, we should fire Fewell as soon as possible.</P>

I heard the announcers say that Spags would have his choice of D coordinator jobs and how could he pass up Giants with Coughlin aging and maybe ultimately becoming NYG HC. </P>

NYG 5
12-25-2011, 02:29 AM
well, the guy wants to run a tampa 2. tampa 2 needs a good MLB, good tackling corners and safeties, and a great pass rush from your front 4. the linebackers and corners have been annihilated, grant and rolle couldn't tackle me out there, and the defensive line has been playing like *** all year (save JPP).

FINALLY, the dline came to play, and rolle and webster had a good game too, and boley was back, and the defense played well as a whole.

Fewell hasn't been perfect this year, but he was playing with the magazine almost empty all year.

shotcalla39
12-25-2011, 02:52 AM
I think everyone knows we have the talent... We need to do whatever it takes to get Spags back because he would have this d top 3 in the league...

Tuck was probably going against the worst starting tackle in the league today

elifan10
12-25-2011, 03:00 AM
I think everyone knows we have the talent... We need to do whatever it takes to get Spags back because he would have this d top 3 in the league...

Tuck was probably going against the worst starting tackle in the league today
I agree with SPAGS our D would be top 5 easy

NWKEffectElement
12-25-2011, 03:11 AM
Our offense has been horrible for the first half of games but many want to give them a pass. Gilbride doesn't deserve to stay no more than Fewell.

pjam84
12-25-2011, 03:12 AM
it's really simple. either the giants shock the world again by going on a roll and winning their 4th super bowl or the defense will put up another stinker in the next few weeks (maybe next week) and remind everyone of why fewell is not the answer for d coordinator. if we have to see this season end with our defense getting shredded again, i think fewell has to go. i would hope so.

shotcalla39
12-25-2011, 03:22 AM
it's really simple. either the giants shock the world again by going on a roll and winning their 4th super bowl or the defense will put up another stinker in the next few weeks (maybe next week) and remind everyone of why fewell is not the answer for d coordinator. if we have to see this season end with our defense getting shredded again, i think fewell has to go. i would hope so.

I know and thts the problem... Player for player we stack up with any defense in the league.. there's no excuse to be ranked 30th in the NFL... Coughlin is a great coach.. but he's an offensive minded coach.. remember he started as a WR coach... He needs a great defensive mind to run the defense to put us over the top and we had him in Spags and been 0 for 3 in our other hirings