2 Kyle Long OT
3 Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB
4 Hugh Thornton OG
5 Kwame Geathers DT
6 Josh Evans FS
7 Marcus Davis WR

PBTimmons
01-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Come April 25th I'd venture to bet the Giants won't have Sam Montgomery as the best player available at 19. Of course, no one knows how the draft will shake up, but I just don't see it.

Give me Ogletree, Okafor or Ansah instead of Sam Montgomery any day.

BlueSabbath
01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Come April 25th I'd venture to bet the Giants won't have Sam Montgomery as the best player available at 19. Of course, no one knows how the draft will shake up, but I just don't see it.

I agree with this.

TheEnigma
01-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Montgomery should be an early 2nd to mid 2nd imo. Probably doesn't help my opinion of him since he was one of the LSU players called out by the coaching staff for a lack of weight room dedication.

Kruunch
01-23-2013, 01:24 PM

That's how I see it as well.

shane4177
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Fixed the 1st pick........I was trying to go with the premise that everybody and their brother was going after Ansah........so I picked what I thought would be the road less traveled so to speak.

Carter.525
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Im hope Montgomery isnt the BPA at #19.. but I could see it happening, I like the idea of an OT in the 2nd

rainierjef
01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
I truly don't get the Okafor love. the kid is essentially a younger Osi. How long will it be till we start calling for his head as a non factor against the run? Great player don't take this out of context. has upside but at 19. meh...

Jahh
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I truly don't get the Okafor love. the kid is essentially a younger Osi. How long will it be till we start calling for his head as a non factor against the run? Great player don't take this out of context. has upside but at 19. meh...

Okafor looks more Tuck than Osi, IMO.

TheEnigma
01-23-2013, 02:09 PM

As much as people moan and complain about modern Osi and Tuck, who would honestly be against having someone like Osi who has had a nice career with us in the big picture? I'll take that all day long.

Carter.525
01-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Okafor looks more Tuck than Osi, IMO.

+1

Kruunch
01-23-2013, 04:03 PM

Okafor is so much stronger against the run than Osi ever was. Conversely he's not nearly as gifted a pass rusher.

Kruunch
01-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Okafor looks more like a HEALTHY YOUNG Tuck than Osi, IMO.

Fixed :D

rainierjef
01-23-2013, 05:00 PM
As much as people moan and complain about modern Osi and Tuck, who would honestly be against having someone like Osi who has had a nice career with us in the big picture? I'll take that all day long.
Because people don't understand that speed rushers sometimes due to how they attack the line will sometimes give up the run, to the inside lane. Okafor is a speed rusher, I don't know if he has the speed/power/balance combo to stop motion, push off the aggressor and get to the running back. Maybe its just me tired of hearing the get rid of Osi threads; Like I said he is a great player but the run is a problem for him and if he is going to be a modern Osi, I feel that we can get an All-round better prospect at 19 than a situational pass rusher which Giants fans seem to hate [Osi].