PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy Greg Sussman and why is he TRASHING the Giants tonight?

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-25-2011, 01:26 AM
On the fan right now...

1st off his voice is very irritating.

He is talking about how the Giants have been a disappointment this year and how they didn't play well vs. the Jets and how they will most likely lose to Dallas next week and whether they should bring back Coughlin next year.

Is he serious, shouldn't he have made all these points a week ago? But after a huge win over the Jets?

Couple that with the fact that his voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I'm changing the the station to espn.

C'mon WFAN get rid of this inexperienced kid and give me Tony Paige!!!

LoveRack
12-25-2011, 03:31 AM
dude,,,,, hes a giant fan,,,,, and hes right,,, please dont let this win shade all the bad things on this team,, sanchez isnt a good qb,,he isnt even better than grossman,,,, in the playoffs gmen will see good qbs

AceOspadZ4
12-25-2011, 03:44 AM
We beat Brady and Romo and took Rodgers to a last second field goal to beat us... Just sayin

G-Men Surg.
12-25-2011, 03:49 AM
LOL, I guess he was pissed off he was working in the holidays !

Dorothy
12-25-2011, 05:09 AM
We beat Brady and Romo and took Rodgers to a last second field goal to beat us... Just sayin
Thanks for reminding those who have forgotten those games.
Go Giants

Dorothy
12-25-2011, 05:09 AM
Go Giants

jjj45
12-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Go GiantsI know right? Ironically, we have played our best against "elite" QB's. Its the bums that give us fits.

nycisgreat
12-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Go GiantsI know right? Ironically, we have played our best against "elite" QB's. Its the bums that give us fits.

Very sad but true!

yoeddy
12-25-2011, 07:56 AM
On the fan right now...

1st off his voice is very irritating.

He is talking about how the Giants have been a disappointment this year and how they didn't play well vs. the Jets and how they will most likely lose to Dallas next week and whether they should bring back Coughlin next year.

Is he serious, shouldn't he have made all these points a week ago? But after a huge win over the Jets?

Couple that with the fact that his voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I'm changing the the station to espn.

C'mon WFAN get rid of this inexperienced kid and give me Tony Paige!!!

He thought Dallas played well yesterday?

53canton
12-25-2011, 08:21 AM
OMG Tony Paige is awful and unlistenable!

They need someone for the overnight.

gumby742
12-25-2011, 08:30 AM
i'm enjoying this win over Rex as much as anyone, but we're still not a very good team.

SweetZombieJesus
12-25-2011, 09:36 AM
Go Giants

Conversely should we look at the loser gallery that we lost to? Vince Young, Gross Rexman, Charlie Whitehurst, et al?

stormblue
12-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Go Giants

because those are 3 of the 4 teams with a worse
defense than ours.

last team with the ball wins , cuz ain't nobody stoppin' nobody on ether side.

AceOspadZ4
12-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Absolutely you can look at those qbs too. But what does that show you other than the giants are unpredictable and therefore able to beat or lose to any team they play. To say they cannot beat the cowboys is dumb thinking. That's why they play the games