PDA

View Full Version : So superstition is making life difficult right now....

steve115658
12-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Okay. So I'm very superstitous. And if the Giants win I try not to change anything about my routine throughout the week. So today I did ordinary sunday morning things and hung out around my house til game time. I watch the game. They win, I'm happy. I walk outside and notice that last night my cousin used car paint to write go Eagles on my back window.. Now I want to wipe it off.. But it was on during the game. Is it tempting the football gods to wipe it off or can I get rid of this god awful Eyesore?

MrDenmark
12-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Okay. So I'm very superstitous. And if the Giants win I try not to change anything about my routine throughout the week. So today I did ordinary sunday morning things and hung out around my house til game time. I watch the game. They win, I'm happy. I walk outside and notice that last night my cousin used car paint to write go Eagles on my back window.. Now I want to wipe it off.. But it was on during the game. Is it tempting the football gods to wipe it off or can I get rid of this god awful Eyesore?

This is why the game was so close. Wipe if off and we would have won big.

I think the football gods are more likely to punish anyone with something that ugly on their house. Leave it up and you'll ruin it for everyone!