PDA

View Full Version : we would be the most unstoppable in the league!!!

paul anthony
12-25-2011, 02:33 AM
release mario manningham, offer plax another contract get him back here, he still has great skills he just doesn't have a QB to deliver him the ball. plax nicks cruz... eli will throw for 6000 yards.

shotcalla39
12-25-2011, 02:42 AM
I think plax would be a great addition... I don't think he would have awesome yardage.. but he would fix our red zone woes .. he'd catch 10 TDs ..

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-25-2011, 02:44 AM
People are totally going to bash you for this post and call it a stupid point, blah blah blah

The fact is you are exactly right.

Just think how many points we could score if Eli had that option to throw a fade to Plax in the corner again.

It would be scary good.

paul anthony
12-25-2011, 02:58 AM
People are totally going to bash you for this post and call it a stupid point, blah blah blah

The fact is you are exactly right.

Just think how many points we could score if Eli had that option to throw a fade to Plax in the corner again.

It would be scary good.

i dont feel that anyone has the right to bash me because of this post, they know that this would be an amazing pick up. two 1000 yard receivers with a big red zone target in plax, who also could help out the kid barden improve his game. these are a QB's best friends and it will put eli in a position to run the offence with ease.