PDA

View Full Version : Giants workout players

DownWitJPP
01-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Today the Giants worked out the following players :

LB Sergio Kindle, TE Steve Skelton, QB Chester Stewart, WR Patrick Turner, K Carson Wiggs, TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers,

Kindle is intriguing to me, he was a pretty good linebacker at Texas before his injury. He fell down a few flights of stairs his rookie season and fractured his skull. He is a good pass rusher, which is prob why Reese is giving him a look

RoanokeFan
01-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Please post a link

egyptian420
01-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Sergio is the only name on that list I recognize, those injuries sound pretty brutal though.

DownWitJPP
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Please post a link

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Giants tried out a handful of players: TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, LB Sergio Kindle, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers ...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

sorry it was a twitter post so I didn't think i needed a link

sakay
01-24-2013, 11:07 PM
i live just outside of baltimore. the word around here is the guy just isnt the same since the injury. i also have heard that his work ethic and attitude are in question. i don't think he is a better option than what we already have. the name might be intriguing, this point I'd rather see what we have in ojomo,Tracy, and trattou

DownWitJPP
01-24-2013, 11:44 PM
yea he had a pretty bad injury so who knows...doesn't mean the team is going to sign him, they check out alot of players in the offseason

Cloud57
01-25-2013, 12:24 AM
who are these people?

GTGiantsFan
01-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Will make the Front Office's claim of "We brought a lot of people in this year" later on true.

Carter.525
01-25-2013, 12:38 AM
ah.. Kindle is worth a look..

giantsfan420
01-25-2013, 02:59 AM
patrick turner is also interesting as well, he's made some plays in the league

giantscolombia
01-25-2013, 09:57 AM
he has no human reflex.... put your hands up noob... he just fell on his head and cracked his skull?

come on guy...

Jahh
01-25-2013, 10:01 AM
he has no human reflex.... put your hands up noob... he just fell on his head and cracked his skull?

come on guy...

huh

GTGiantsFan
01-25-2013, 11:57 AM
He means Kindle should of put his hands up to protect his head when he fell.

TroyArcher
01-25-2013, 04:01 PM
He sounds kind of stupid.

brad
01-25-2013, 07:08 PM
i live just outside of baltimore. the word around here is the guy just isnt the same since the injury. i also have heard that his work ethic and attitude are in question. i don't think he is a better option than what we already have. the name might be intriguing, this point I'd rather see what we have in ojomo,Tracy, and trattou

Ojomo, Tracy and Trattau are DEs not LBs...

It is worth doing due diligence on Kindle, I don't have high hopes, but every once in a while...

Toadofsteel
01-26-2013, 12:49 AM
yummy yummy camp fodder...

Captain Chaos
01-26-2013, 08:32 AM
It doesn't hurt to take a look, just wouldn't get my hopes up too high!

jomo
01-26-2013, 11:18 AM
I love this part of the off season and threads like this. We win with personnel, many of whom are not drafted by us. Plus our front office has an excellent track record in evaluating talent and finding hidden gems................

thomasjmarino
01-27-2013, 10:19 AM
I love this part of the off season and threads like this. We win with personnel, many of whom are not drafted by us. Plus our front office has an excellent track record in evaluating talent and finding hidden gems................

Yeah, like Ray Rice and Julio Jones.
Rice was in our own backyard and we passed on him.
Jones was available until we let the Falcons trade up in front of us.
Yep.

jomo
01-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Yeah, like Ray Rice and Julio Jones.
Rice was in our own backyard and we passed on him.
Jones was available until we let the Falcons trade up in front of us.
Yep.Amateur hour, I'll tell you who we should have drafted 3-5 years after the draft. That is a brilliant strategy my friend. I bet you get almost (lol) 100% of them right that way!

Actually I was thinking about non-drafted players when I made that statement though JR's eye for talent extends to the draft too.

DownWitJPP
01-27-2013, 01:07 PM
I knew Ray Rice was gonna be special from watching him at Rutgers...I was hoping the Giants would draft him but never happened.

BROADWAYSTORM
01-27-2013, 01:28 PM
How do you think we found Stevie Brown last year? He was a young 2 year player that had been cut from 2 teams. I trust Reese and what he is doing.

jomo
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM
I knew Ray Rice was gonna be special from watching him at Rutgers...I was hoping the Giants would draft him but never happened.Everyone from this area knew what a bright prospect he was but we had Jacobs and Bradshaw in their prime with greater needs on our roster. We can't tie up that much money at RB when (at the time) we were trying to reload the OL and the safety position.

BigBlue1971
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Kindle was a good player at Texas!

maybe he will take the Will Hill route in showing his potential!

jomo
01-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Kindle was a good player at Texas!

maybe he will take the Will Hill route in showing his potential!I think that if Hill keeps his head on straight and keeps working hard, he could have a breakout year for us. Maybe we can match that one in Kindle.