PDA

View Full Version : Manningham and Ballard back next week?

dayeh33
12-25-2011, 04:18 AM
The passing game really struggled today and we need these two back to help correct that problem... If we can get the running production and defense we played today to go along with our prolific passing attack back fr next weeks game, i really like our chances.. Does anyone know if their injuries are serious enough to keep them out of next weeks game?

jmbigblue
12-25-2011, 08:38 AM
I read in today's paper they both will play next week. Merry Christmas!

BklynBlue
12-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Wondering if Osi will be back as well??

53canton
12-25-2011, 10:55 AM
We need Osi more than both of them!

Anyone think Osi is dogging it?

Joe_morris
12-25-2011, 12:10 PM

Osi is done! He is never playing for the Giants again.

buddy33
12-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Ballard has been a huge weapon for Eli this year? Hey Reese what are you doing letting Boss go?

Manningham gets a lot of hate on this board but is a dynamic WR and opens things up for the rest of the the passing game.

As far as Osi, I think he has already played his last game as a Giant. Even if he gets healthy by the playoffs he will be a back up. No way thh sit Tuck now that he looks healthy and JPP is going to stay on the field as well.

yatitle
12-25-2011, 12:32 PM

Osi is done! He is never playing for the Giants again.

+1

yoeddy
12-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Btw...I thought I saw Mario in for one play yesterday...was I imagining?

Joe Morrison
12-25-2011, 12:41 PM
He was inactive yesterday, so you must have seen him after that 6th or 7th ****tail.</P>

Need Ballard and Manningham down the stretch after what I saw yesterday.</P>

appodictic
12-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Btw...I thought I saw Mario in for one play yesterday...was I imagining? No that was nicks doing his best last year manningham impression.

TheReal_LT
12-25-2011, 01:28 PM
He was inactive yesterday, so you must have seen him after that 6th or 7th ****tail.</P>

Need Ballard and Manningham down the stretch after what I saw yesterday.</P>

That's too funny....LOL!!!

NYGRealityCheck
12-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Manningham should be the 3rd Option WR after what Cruz did yesterday/for the whole season.

Nicks and Cruz, No. 1 and No. 2 WRs. Cruz's big play ability just simply devastates the opponent and fires up the team for the rest of the game. Can't say the same for Manningham.

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 03:05 PM

I hope so. If they both play Eli should put up 30+ on the Cowgirls.

RoanokeFan
12-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Wondering if Osi will be back as well??

I don't think Osi will be back...ever. I don't know if he's dogging it or not, but he made a point of saying he'd not play for this team unless his demands were met and he's done everything he could to make sure he hasn't.

RoanokeFan
12-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Manningham should be the 3rd Option WR after what Cruz did yesterday/for the whole season.

Nicks and Cruz, No. 1 and No. 2 WRs. Cruz's big play ability just simply devastates the opponent and fires up the team for the rest of the game. Can't say the same for Manningham.

+1 To think, he broke Toomer's record "starting" only three games.

Overdrive92
12-25-2011, 05:23 PM

To be fair though, Manningham says he's gonna' play every single week.

They had better play. We need all hands on deck for this game.

Denaliman316
12-25-2011, 05:38 PM
I think Ballard will, Manninghams is a tricky injury.

I also think Osi will. He got hurt in the Saints game so that was four weeks ago. The injury timetable given on that Wednesday was 2-4 weeks.

So Osi should be a go.