PDA

View Full Version : I Enjoyed Playing with Kyle Rudolph

Manning
01-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Hey Guys,

Hope you all enjoyed watching us in the Pro Bowl yesterday. Of all the non Giant players I got to play with on the NFC side, the TE from Minnesota was by far the most impressive to play with.

While this past week was fun, not playing in this weeks game is gut wrenching. We'll be aiming to play at MetLife next February.

Rudyy
01-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Lol

Cloud57
01-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Hey Guys,

Hope you all enjoyed watching us in the Pro Bowl yesterday. Of all the non Giant players I got to play with on the NFC side, the TE from Minnesota was by far the most impressive to play with.

While this past week was fun, not playing in this weeks game is gut wrenching. We'll be aiming to play at MetLife next February.

-#10you threw a pick 6 bro

Carter.525
01-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Rudolph is Gronk lite..

Morehead State
01-28-2013, 04:57 PM
Hey Guys,

Real quick....what hotel did you stay at? because I know. I was there a few years ago just before Pro Bowl week.

Manning
01-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Real quick....what hotel did you stay at? because I know. I was there a few years ago just before Pro Bowl week.

JW Marriott

thomasjmarino
01-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Hey E,

Good job in the PB!
Was watching SB46 last night on NFL Network.
Wish we still had Ballard.
Do you think we can get Pascoe and Hynoski more involved next season?
I love those big boys.
Any thoughts on Greg Jennings?
Can you motivate your mates to be the first team to play (and win) the SB at home?
That would be the icing on the cake.
Be safe and enjoy the off season. (not too much though)

Morehead State
01-29-2013, 12:19 PM
JW Marriott

You looked it up. It wasn't quick enough.

titwio
01-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi guys,

Chris Snee here and I want to say the worst part of the Pro Bowl was the deli tray. It gave me gas. It's a good thing I'm filthy rich though and can afford the best Tums money can buy or else the backfield would've smelled something rotten come game time.

Your friend,

shocknaweny
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
He is solid....if he had a great QB he could put up BIG stats !!!

pathas
01-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Hey Eli:

Good to hear from you. I look forward to seeing you and your family at the reunion this summer.

Pete Athas