PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Teammates Believe Michael Strahan's A Hall Of Fame Shoo-In

RoanokeFan
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/01/giants_teammates_believe_micha.html

Excerpt: "Michael Strahan could earn one of the ultimate honors for an NFL player on Saturday: Becoming a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

Two of Strahan's former Giants teammates, Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora, believe this one's a no-brainer.
"If (his name) is not called, it will be a black, gloomy day for the NFL," Tuck said. "I don’t see how hes not a shoo-in for first ballot Hall of Famer."

Added Umenyiora, "Is that even a question if he going to get in? He better get in, or there’s going to be some furniture moving."

Tuck and Umenyiora both followed in Strahan's footsteps as part of a Giants lineage of elite defensive ends. Strahan set the league's single season sack record of 22.5 in 2001, and Tuck and Umenyiora played alongside him for the latter half of his career, which ended after the Super Bowl XLII championship five years ago." Read more...

Carter.525
01-31-2013, 06:53 PM
yup.. 1st ballot

nhpgiantsfan
01-31-2013, 08:12 PM
Should be a no brainer but stranger things have happened.

thomasjmarino
01-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Played his cards right.
He'll get in.

Carter.525
01-31-2013, 08:38 PM
Should be a no brainer but stranger things have happened.

yup.. Chris Carter

Die-Hard
01-31-2013, 08:46 PM
When his name is on the final list, my plans to get to Canton to see the induction live get under way. He's practically guaranteed to make it in on Saturday

thomasjmarino
01-31-2013, 09:28 PM
When his name is on the final list, my plans to get to Canton to see the induction live get under way. He's practically guaranteed to make it in on Saturday

Too bad Parcells didn't stick it out with the Giants.
Would have been a sea of blue if they both get in.
Maybe there still will be.