PDA

View Full Version : Gilbride

Red Dog
12-25-2011, 10:10 AM
should have bailed out Jacobs butt from arguing with Ryan, as OC he shoulod have punched out Ryan on the sidelines

trenken311
12-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Who cares about that. You sound like a Jets fan right now looking for empty retaliation.

My issue with Gilly is his awful play calling. Sure we won the game, but jesus, this guy calls draw plays to Jacobs on 3rd and 7? Wow, nice chance of converting that.

I dont care what happens this year, I want him gone. You have a QB thats starting to believe he's elite, and thats the play you call on 3rd and 7?

mike kennedy
12-25-2011, 10:23 AM
should have bailed out Jacobs butt from arguing with Ryan, as OC he shoulod have punched out Ryan on the sidelines

Gilbride would never punch out Rex Ryan, he would call a draw play instead!

Red Dog
12-25-2011, 11:42 AM
It's joke idiot regarding the time father Ryan punched out Gilbride on the sidelines, but judging by your reply you're probably too young to remember, probably about 12 or 13 or just and idiot. I'm no Jets fan the only thing I retaliate against is morons. The games over move on, Giants won. Just go away

"Who cares about that. You sound like a Jets fan right now looking for empty retaliation. My issue with Gilly is his awful play calling. Sure we won the game, but jesus, this guy calls draw plays to Jacobs on 3rd and 7? Wow, nice chance of converting that. I dont care what happens this year, I want him gone. You have a QB thats starting to believe he's elite, and thats the play you call on 3rd and 7?"

Joe Morrison
12-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Knew they were going to be tough to move the ball against and nearly spit up my beer after they got the fumble in the endzone and Eli throws an INT to put them right back in the game.</P>

Turns out it was Eli calling for the pass at the line of scrimmage, it was Nicks who bothched the catch, Nicks is really hurting the team right now with all his drops, had inside position on Revis in the end zone and basically dropped that one too, every year the temp. drops below 50 he can't catch, maybe it's the boxing gloves.</P>

All aside, Gilly has the offense in the upper 20's on average, so if that was a little of what we can expect in the future from the defense they can make a run.</P>

bigblue58
12-25-2011, 11:51 AM

Gilbride would never punch out Rex Ryan, he would call a draw play instead!

Yeah really dude....that DAMNED draw play for no yards has me pulling my hair out!