14. CAR- DT Johnthan Hankins
15. NO- De Dion Jordan
16. STL- G Chance Warmack
17. PIT- OLB Alec Ogletree
18. DAL- DE Ezekiel Anshah
19. NYG- DT Sheldon Richardson

Cut Webby, Boley, Diehl.

Round 1- DT Sheldon Richardson
Round 2- trade our 2014 first round pick to the Dolphins for both their round 2 draft picks and possibly round 3. Makes a total of 3 Round two picks:
DE Alex Okafor
OT DJ Fluker or OG Barret Jones
ILB Kevin Minter
Round 3- LB Khaseem Greene CB Jordan Poyer (extra pick from Dolphins)
Round 4- OT Brian Winters

Carter.525
02-01-2013, 05:03 PM
would'nt trade the 1st next year, gonna be a stud filled draft..can't see JR doing that anyway, but that would be one hell of a draft..!!

would love if Sheldon Richardson was there at #19..

BlueSabbath
02-04-2013, 11:13 AM
would'nt trade the 1st next year, gonna be a stud filled draft..can't see JR doing that anyway, but that would be one hell of a draft..!!

would love if Sheldon Richardson was there at #19..

Agree with the above... there are going to be some studs in the first round of 2014's draft, but getting Okafor and Fluker/Jones and Minter would be insane.

wideright91
02-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Not for nothing, but I think Minter would be a mistake for us. He doesn't have the mobility to play in our scheme, which asks MLB's to cover downfield a lot. He's best-suited for an ILB spot in a 3-4, and I think that's what'll happen. Best ILBs for us would be Alex Ogletree or, dare I say it, Manti Te'o.

Kruunch
02-06-2013, 09:16 AM
1. KC- QB Geno Smith
2. JAC- DT Star Lotulelei
3. OAK- DE Bjoern Werner
4. PHI- OT Luke Joeckel
5. DET- DE Damontre Moore
6. CLE- WR Cordarelle Patterson
7. ARI- QB Matt Barkley
8. BUF- QB Mike Glennon
9. NYJ- OLB Jarvis Jones
10. TEN- DE Barkevous Mingo
11. SD- OT Eric Fisher
12. MIA- WR Keenan Allen
13. TB- CB Dee Milliner
15. NO- De Dion Jordan

Cut Webby, Boley, Diehl.

Round 2- trade our 2014 first round pick to the Dolphins for both their round 2 draft picks and possibly round 3. Makes a total of 3 Round two picks:
DE Alex Okafor
ILB Kevin Minter

Sheldon Richardson is a borderline Top 10 pick and no way he gets by either Dallas (who is switching to a 4-3 defense this year) or the Rams (who need to solidify their interior).

But yeah should he fall to us, it's almost a no-brainer pick for what we need.

I don't like mocks with trades in them since that scenario is so unpredictable (but I do like the scenario you envision).

TCHOF
02-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Not a fan of mocks that include elaborate trade scenarios, since there is virtually no chance that the trade scenario will ever actually happen.

Redeyejedi
02-06-2013, 10:14 AM
1. KC- QB Geno Smith
2. JAC- DT Star Lotulelei
3. OAK- DE Bjoern Werner
4. PHI- OT Luke Joeckel
5. DET- DE Damontre Moore
6. CLE- WR Cordarelle Patterson
7. ARI- QB Matt Barkley
8. BUF- QB Mike Glennon
9. NYJ- OLB Jarvis Jones
10. TEN- DE Barkevous Mingo
11. SD- OT Eric Fisher
12. MIA- WR Keenan Allen
13. TB- CB Dee Milliner
15. NO- De Dion Jordan

Cut Webby, Boley, Diehl.

DE Alex Okafor
ILB Kevin Minter

Why would the Dolphins make that trade its horrible from their standpoint. For the Giants just to get the Dolphins 42nd pick would cost their 1st rounder. No way would they get 2 2nds and a 3rd as well.

Plenty of precedence for this in the past . Usually when trading picks in future drafts U lose a round. To get a 2nd u have to trade a future 1st. To get a 3rd u have to trade a future 2nd.

The most recent example I can think of is the Denver Seattle Alphonso Smith trade. The Seahawks traded the 37th overall selection in 2009 to Denver for Denvers 1st in 2010. Its how they got Earl Thomas

nycsportzfan
02-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Why would the Dolphins make that trade its horrible from their standpoint. For the Giants just to get the Dolphins 42nd pick would cost their 1st rounder. No way would they get 2 2nds and a 3rd as well.

Plenty of precedence for this in the past . Usually when trading picks in future drafts U lose a round. To get a 2nd u have to trade a future 1st. To get a 3rd u have to trade a future 2nd.

The most recent example I can think of is the Denver Seattle Alphonso Smith trade. The Seahawks traded the 37th overall selection in 2009 to Denver for Denvers 1st in 2010. Its how they got Earl Thomas Ya, i realized the same thing when i first read this post, but pretty much coulden't believe anyone would think MIAMI would give that up , so coulden't bring myself to comment..lol

evojutsu
02-07-2013, 05:53 AM
just a dream :), but with all these cuts- i think we need to trade down and i will come up with a more believable draft