PDA

View Full Version : Steve Weatherford accused of taking PED's

egyptian420
02-01-2013, 06:36 PM
http://www.giants101.com/2013/02/01/new-york-giants-steve-weatheford-is-the-latest-target-of-s-w-a-t-s-owner-mitch-ross/

This is the same guy who claims he sold Ray Lewis the deer antler spray, now he's saying he sold something to Weatherford as well, something he denies.

This guys stories seem like a bunch of made up BS, and I was saying that when he first mentioned Ray Lewis, before Weatherford was ever mentioned, now I just think he's a clown.

http://s8.postimage.org/qwtjek9id/steve.jpg

Rudyy
02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
He reportedly apologized to Ray Lewis for the accusations...

This guy is a phony, a great big phony!

ozzie0075
02-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Mitch Ross said he sent his chips recently to Giants P Steve Weatherford. Also said he sent chips -- not the deer spray -James Ihedigbo"

The chips are not a PED. They are basically like those magnetic bracelets people wear. This is directly off the companies website:

Athletic Performance Chips (APC)™ are multi-layered holographic images that are adhesively bonded with our patent pending VibraTech™, an exclusive technology that binds sound vibrations into the discs for the purpose of influencing the human vitality field.

By placing APC Chips™ on certain acunpuncture points, such as the Pericardium 6, the APC Chips™ can energize you. They are non-transdermal and no chemicals enter your body. It’s the best way to increase your strength, stamina, endurance, and recovery without the use of potentially harmful substances.

egyptian420
02-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Mitch Ross said he sent his chips recently to Giants P Steve Weatherford. Also said he sent chips -- not the deer spray -James Ihedigbo"

The chips are not a PED. They are basically like those magnetic bracelets people wear. This is directly off the companies website:

Athletic Performance Chips (APC)™ are multi-layered holographic images that are adhesively bonded with our patent pending VibraTech™, an exclusive technology that binds sound vibrations into the discs for the purpose of influencing the human vitality field.

By placing APC Chips™ on certain acunpuncture points, such as the Pericardium 6, the APC Chips™ can energize you. They are non-transdermal and no chemicals enter your body. It’s the best way to increase your strength, stamina, endurance, and recovery without the use of potentially harmful substances.I see....so why are they illegal?

ozzie0075
02-01-2013, 06:51 PM
I see....so why are they illegal?

They aren't: I think Weatherford's statement is to just cover all his bases.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
To be clear, the performance chips are perfectly legal.

slipknottin
02-01-2013, 06:55 PM
It amazes me that athletes buy into such ridiculously stupid things.

Yes a vibrating chip that influences the human vitality field(wth is that). LOL!

They should check Weatherford for concussions.

ozzie0075
02-01-2013, 06:59 PM

Yes a vibrating chip that influences the human vitality field(wth is that). LOL!

And they use the cell phone signals from all over the stadium to work. Some athletes are so dumb.

bigjeep
02-01-2013, 07:15 PM

Because millions of dollars are involved, thats why!

ozzie0075
02-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
@Weatherford5 says he has "contacted legal counsel regarding his (Mitch Ross') slanderous statements."

giantsfan420
02-01-2013, 07:26 PM
i have not been following the SB at all, whats this about ray lewis and deer spray? wtf? lol

Flip Empty
02-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Because millions of dollars are involved, thats why!
Yep, they endorse and promote the products. I doubt they actually believe in what they're selling.

TheEnigma
02-01-2013, 07:32 PM

Seems legit...

in 2113

egyptian420
02-01-2013, 07:44 PM
i have not been following the SB at all, whats this about ray lewis and deer spray? wtf? lolSome guy claims he sold Ray Lewis some spray which supposedly helps people recover from pain and is banned by the NFL. The spray is made from deer antlers lol...now the guy is saying he sold something to Weatherford too.

njersey
02-01-2013, 09:20 PM

I would think a professional athlete knows more about what helps his own body than your dumb *****.

Rusty192
02-01-2013, 09:24 PM
I would think a professional athlete knows more about what helps his own body than your dumb *****.This chip idea though is completely bogus.

Toadofsteel
02-01-2013, 09:40 PM
He reportedly apologized to Ray Lewis for the accusations...

This guy is a phony, a great big phony!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p8Qu1BxPLJs/TpTlMpv2h3I/AAAAAAAAEGk/u6Aa3PxNTSk/s320/Phony.png

The question i have is why is he targeting a punter on a team that's not even in theplayoffs?

egyptian420
02-01-2013, 11:31 PM
The question i have is why is he targeting a punter on a team that's not even in theplayoffs?probably because he looks like he takes steroids with his breakfast everyday

giants-_-
02-02-2013, 08:19 AM
probably because he looks like he takes steroids with his breakfast everyday

Lol you know how i know you dont go to the gym

Redeyejedi
02-02-2013, 08:57 AM
probably because he looks like he takes steroids with his breakfast everyday I wouldnt say that he isnt freakishly big or anything. I honestly have no problem with NFL players using PED's to recover. In fact I hope they never test for HGH. Its good for the NFL to have its best players return from injury as quickly as possible why would u not want that. I hope Terrell Thomas is taking them. Baseball 2 im sick of hearing about it. Why because I few writers from the 60's are crying about Mantle and Maris honestly I could care less. I think people are naive if they think those guys werent taking anything to help them play every day back then as well

bELIeve_in_Giants
02-02-2013, 10:20 AM
I wouldnt say that he isnt freakishly big or anything. I honestly have no problem with NFL players using PED's to recover. In fact I hope they never test for HGH. Its good for the NFL to have its best players return from injury as quickly as possible why would u not want that. I hope Terrell Thomas is taking them. Baseball 2 im sick of hearing about it. Why because I few writers from the 60's are crying about Mantle and Maris honestly I could care less. I think people are naive if they think those guys werent taking anything to help them play every day back then as well

Amphetamines were rampant back in the day.

slipknottin
02-02-2013, 10:21 AM
I would think a professional athlete knows more about what helps his own body than your dumb *****.

Professional sports players will buy almost anything to give themselves an edge, they don't know science nor are they doctors. Tell them this magic bean will make them stronger they will buy it.

Of course professional athletes love chiropractors and acupuncture too. Despite neither having a shred of evidence of being beneficial

There are examples of this in other sports too. Nba players wear those stupid magnetic power bracelets. Now the Nba is selling the damn things. Mark Cuban ripped them for that which may have helped a bit.