02-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Giants 2013 NFC Champs!!

This time....it's personnel

Harooni
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
but also a bit sad we are no longer defending champs :(

Diamondring
02-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Giants were no longer champs when the New Year came and the Giants were eliminated.

Kruunch
02-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Well at least we don't have to spend a season listening to how this guy is the defending Super Bowl champion:

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jim-harbaugh.jpg?w=298&h=407

Moke
02-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Giants 2013 NFC Champs!!

This time....it's personnel

I really like what you did there if that was your true intention, ROFL.

jomo
02-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Does anyone here know whether the Forty Niners are complaining that they were the better team yesterday? lol

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Does anyone here know whether the Forty Niners are complaining that they were the better team yesterday? lolhttp://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000135807/article/frank-gore-san-francisco-49ers-were-the-better-team

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
I really like what you did there if that was your true intention, ROFL.eww with your Avi moke. wtf

wuzpapn
02-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Does anyone here know whether the Forty Niners are complaining that they were the better team yesterday? lol
Don't know if this is red font material, but of course Frank Gore is crying this tune.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 02:39 PM
eww with your sig moke. wtfWhat's wrong with his signature?

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 02:42 PM
What's wrong with his signature?lol oops I meant avi.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 02:42 PM
lol oops I meant avi.Maybe he likes Ray Lewis, hehe..

wuzpapn
02-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Frank Gore on ESPN this morning.
http://i50.tinypic.com/11t4r4m.png

Kruunch

The game wasn't even 5 minutes old before he started whining like a little girl:

http://nfl.si.com/2013/02/04/jim-harbaugh-no-question-ravens-got-away-with-interference-holding/

Rudyy
Frank Gore on ESPN this morning.
http://i50.tinypic.com/11t4r4m.pngSo wrong lol

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Poor Frank. It must suck to be the only beast on a horrible team, and then when you get a chance to finally win a championship at the end, you come up short.

Moke
02-04-2013, 02:46 PM
lol oops I meant avi.

uhhhh, I like Ray Lewis and he deserved to retire and go out like that? Haha.

wuzpapn
02-04-2013, 02:47 PM
I was surprised at how much Harbaugh had Kaep passing in the game, and didn't use the tandem of Gore, Walker, and James much. That one fumble by LaMichael must of switched his plans up heavily. Doesn't help they were playing catch up all game.

egyptian420
02-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Why the NFC? I'm thinking NFL champs, winning it in NY!!! Believe folks!

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Poor Frank. It must suck to be the only beast on a horrible team, and then when you get a chance to finally win a championship at the end, you come up short.Whoa whoa, now I hate the Niners a lot but they are not a horrible team.

Slightly overrated? Yes, not horrible though.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 02:49 PM
I was surprised at how much Harbaugh had Kaep passing in the game, and didn't use the tandem of Gore, Walker, and James much. That one fumble by LaMichael must of switched his plans up heavily. Doesn't help they were playing catch up all game.Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.

Moke
02-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.

Truth. Kaepernick was actually doing a pretty darn good job at throwing the ball. He had a lot of receivers wide open as well. Gore looked pretty weak running in the middle of the pack as well.

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
uhhhh, I like Ray Lewis and he deserved to retire and go out like that? Haha.bad enough I'll have to hear about his *** all offseason, then I come on here and its still shoved in my face. not a good look Moke. I am disappoint. :rolleyes:

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Whoa whoa, now I hate the Niners a lot but they are not a horrible team.

Slightly overrated? Yes, not horrible though......meaning being the only beast until the Harbaugh era comes in and takes them to the Superbowl and they lose it at the end of his career. He ain't young.

They are a great team now, but not before in Gores prime.

CDN_G-FAN
02-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Well at least we don't have to spend a season listening to how this guy is the defending Super Bowl champion:

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jim-harbaugh.jpg?w=298&h=407

that's the post of the month for me.

ain't that the ****ing truth.

i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 04:13 PM
.....meaning being the only beast until the Harbaugh era comes in and takes them to the Superbowl and they lose it at the end of his career. He ain't young. They are a great team now, but not before in Gores prime.Ok. So they aren't horrible then lol.

Kruunch
02-04-2013, 04:22 PM

i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.

Lol just watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch an orphan in the face.

RoanokeFan
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM

Do they really now understand how that plays in the real world?

egyptian420
02-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Lol just watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch an orphan in the face.LOL poor orphan....watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch him square in his ###### mouth

jomo
02-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Do they really now understand how that plays in the real world?Clearly they don't.

jomo
02-04-2013, 04:49 PM

i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.He doesn't need to practice. Virtuosos like him are born to be offensive.

RoanokeFan
02-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Clearly they don't.

I mean it's just so weird. I guess when you consider who the coach is.....

jomo
02-04-2013, 04:57 PM
I mean it's just so weird. I guess when you consider who the coach is.....There you have it.

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok. So they aren't horrible then lol.Nope. reread the post.

CDN_G-FAN
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
He doesn't need to practice. Virtuosos like him are born to be offensive.

this is the 2nd HUGE game that he's lost based on stupid playcalling/coaching.

All he needed to to do last year was pull Williams after he fair catch and DOVE for a punt (prior to the fumbles, we pulled our PR guy for calling fair catch and then trying to run with the ball, getting a 15 yd penalty), and run gore hard in the 2nd half and he would have been facing the Pats in that Superbowl.

Now he gets 1st and goal on the 6 yard line to win the game and calls 4 passing plays.

that whiney fan base doesn't realize how much their crackpot coach has cost them already.

Morehead State
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Giants were no longer champs when the New Year came and the Giants were eliminated.
So there was no champ all of the sudden?
Answer: NO.
We were the champs until someone else was the champs. A little after 10:30 last night.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Nope. reread the post.You said they were great in your last post. They can't be horrible and good at the same time, unless you're the Giants.

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
You said they were great in your last post. They can't be horrible and good at the same time, unless you're the Giants.Yeah, to reiterate what I was meaning before.....read my first post, it makes sense.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Yeah, to reiterate what I was meaning before.....read my first post, it makes sense.You failed to emphasize that you meant the Pre-Harbaugh era when you made the "horrible" comment in your first post, which is why I questioned and called you out on it. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW.

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
You failed to emphasize that you meant the Pre-Harbaugh era when you made the "horrible" comment in your first post, which is why I questioned and called you out on it. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW.hey you're the one with the problem sis. But I see you now understand finally :rolleyes: All it takes is not jumping to conclusions. lol

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
hey you're the one with the problem sis. But I see you now understand finally :rolleyes: All it takes is not jumping to conclusions. lolOr maybe make a little more sense in your posts :)

Rusty192
02-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Or maybe make a little more sense in your posts :)Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.

Rudyy
02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.Yeah. They'll be in the playoffs, but we'll be in the SB.

Morehead State
02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.
Seattle was the best team this year in the NFC. They have to be the favorites going into 2013.

AllHailEli
02-04-2013, 07:03 PM
How much pressure do you think the Giants will be under next year knowing the Super Bowl will be played here? I think this year, it's not too much since the Jets were the poster boys and the Giants just came off a Super Bowl year, but I think next season, the expectations will be full on back. Hopefully, more pressure, better results.

jomo
02-04-2013, 07:37 PM
How much pressure do you think the Giants will be under next year knowing the Super Bowl will be played here? I think this year, it's not too much since the Jets were the poster boys and the Giants just came off a Super Bowl year, but I think next season, the expectations will be full on back. Hopefully, more pressure, better results.I really don't think the fact that the SB is here next year adds any more pressure to the process. it is intense every year and if they could force the issue just because the SB is here, they could force the issue every yea. Getting there will be extra special but won't alter our approach one bit IMO.

giant-4-life
02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
considering all things as they are.. Kaep and SF had a heck of a run. no shame

AllHailEli
02-04-2013, 07:44 PM
I really don't think the fact that the SB is here next year adds any more pressure to the process. it is intense every year and if they could force the issue just because the SB is here, they could force the issue every yea. Getting there will be extra special but won't alter our approach one bit IMO.

Sorry, talking about media heads and fans. They can take it anyway they want but they tend to respond well when everybody is on their case and wants to run the team for them. LOL!

ebick
02-04-2013, 08:00 PM

we were no longer defending world champs, but until last night we were still the reigning champs.

BuffyBlueII
02-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.When Ngata got hurt and left the game, 49ers were able to run all over them. If Frank Gore wants to whine about something, he should be upset about Jim Harbaugh not giving him the ball on that last goal lone drive. That was horrible play calling to not go with Frank Gore or even Kaepernick running it in that situation with Ngata not on the field.