PDA

View Full Version : I apologize

GentleGiant
02-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.

GameTime
02-04-2013, 09:42 PM
I dont recall any of your harsh attitude but nice of you to realize it and own up....

Harooni
02-04-2013, 10:18 PM
i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.

G-Men Surg.
02-04-2013, 10:28 PM
No offense taken bro . This post speaks volumes about whats inside your heart, congrats bro, I salute you !

PennState1
02-04-2013, 10:50 PM
It takes a man with a big heart to admit his mistakes in such a public way. Good for you!

giantyankee1976
02-04-2013, 10:57 PM
yeah for what's it worth, way to man up. props to you.

Go Giants !

giantyankee1976
02-04-2013, 10:58 PM
i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.

your sig?

Epic. I think I had that same expression at key parts of the oh-12 Season.

LOL

Pksoze
02-04-2013, 11:38 PM
I have a better opinion of you now then I had a few days ago. Hopefully your actions match your words.

BeatYale
02-05-2013, 01:02 AM
You new around here? Welcome to forum bro. Stay away from Harooni's topics and you'll be "aiight".

Kruunch
02-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.

Wrong!

CDN_G-FAN
02-05-2013, 09:37 AM
if only all members who have lost their cool on here could react the same way.

its great to get into even heated football debates on here.

when it turns personal and your goal isn't to make or prove your point, but to try and injure the person you're discussing this with, is when things turn childish.

bigjeep
02-05-2013, 09:49 AM

You are a valued member!

wuzpapn
02-05-2013, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4kiP4aWUII

titwio
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I needed to go to your profile page and check your previous posts. Let's just say I've seen MUCH worse. Nothing to worry about here if I were you. I too have been known to get on the boards (intoxicated of course) and let out my frustrations.

What I'm trying to say is...don't drink and type kids.

jomo
02-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.The New Year does it to the best of us............also not seeing our Gmen in the playoffs doesn't help. You also seem to be setting the bar for your behavior very high (not the worst thing I know). I usually know where the lightnig bolt throwers are on these boards and I haven't seen you in that neighborhood.

TheAnalyst
02-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Sounds like someone got busted by mom and was forced to say this, lol.

TuckandRolle
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
There are more overly aggressive know it alls on this site then there are people just trying to talk Giants! We love you man!

jomo
02-05-2013, 11:29 AM
There are more overly aggressive know it alls on this site then there are people just trying to talk Giants! We love you man!We even love many of the "overly aggressive know it alls!" lol

CowboysSuck
02-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Personally, ...yeah strange post.

TroyArcher
02-05-2013, 11:58 AM
So your name is mis-leading

giantscolombia
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Sounds like someone got busted by mom and was forced to say this, lol.

hahaha you guys are not making his apology easier...

+1

45Jones
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Labyrinth...whoa.....

GentleGiant
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
So your name is mis-leading I feel like the apology is appropriate to the name lol.

bigblue58
02-05-2013, 02:27 PM

You sound like a class act to me!
I think its safe to say that all of us, at one time or another, have flown off the handle too dude. It comes with the territory of being passionate fans of a team that can make you jump for joy, kick the dog, get pumped up, and pull your hair out.....all in the same quarter!
From the Canyon of heroes last year to blowing first place, the division, the wild card....and the playoffs altogether this year......it's a wonder we're not all rash 24/7.

AntB
02-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Just send everyone a Christmas card with some money in it and all will be forgiven.