PDA

View Full Version : SEXY REXY!

Joe Morrison
12-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>

bigblue58
12-25-2011, 01:00 PM
I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!
Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.

SweetZombieJesus
12-26-2011, 10:47 AM
I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</p>

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!

Lucky for Rex he's all bark and no bite.

jints10
12-26-2011, 11:09 AM
it should be cryin Ryan

miked1958
12-26-2011, 07:27 PM

Well I am glad that Jacobs was smart enough to not let Ryan to bait him into taking a swing at him. Had Jacobs fallen for it Ryan would have won the game in a small way because the league would have prob suspended him for Dallas game