PDA

View Full Version : These are tough cuts now:

Blueshine
02-06-2013, 06:05 PM
I already miss Bradshaw. I really thought we could restructure his contract. Yeah, its all about winning but I think we missed Jacobs last year, his tenacity and fire. We are going to miss Bradshaw.

myles2424
02-06-2013, 06:09 PM
I already miss Bradshaw. I really thought we could restructure his contract. Yeah, its all about winning but I think we missed Jacobs last year, his tenacity and fire. We are going to miss Bradshaw.

I love bradshaw,hes a warrior that youd want on the team....But his guarenteed injuries & decent paycheck w/Wilson on deck it was innevitable.....
But if anyone thinks we can lean on wilson/brown/scott theyre mistaken......Wilson,who knows.....Brown,hes had injury problems as far back as his freshman year...Scott,unknown.....Id expect a mid-late round RB project to be drafted...

egyptian420
02-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Tough indeed, will be even tougher if I see him playing for another team. One of my favorite Giants.

Time to look forward to Wilson, the future of this team.

Toadofsteel
02-06-2013, 06:10 PM
The nice thing about this is that if any of them get injured, you'd have Jacobs off the street, and if Bradshaw can't find a new home, he could still come back. JR did it with Blackburn, he's more than willing to release a player and later call them back off the street...

B-Red22
02-06-2013, 06:12 PM
The nice thing about this is that if any of them get injured, you'd have Jacobs off the street, and if Bradshaw can't find a new home, he could still come back. JR did it with Blackburn, he's more than willing to release a player and later call them back off the street...
I think Bradshaw will easily find a backup role some where else though, wont b available to get off the street