PDA

View Full Version : REVIS

ibbill
12-25-2011, 01:12 PM
No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.

Ntegrase96
12-25-2011, 03:07 PM
No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.

He's very good but gets away with more than he should.

GMENAGAIN
12-25-2011, 03:55 PM
I thought that it was weird that he was covering Barden on a play, and Beckum on another . . . . .

logan9839
12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Agreed, Web is great, Revis is one of the best ever. His timing is great, and he is very good at hiding any fouls....

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Agreed, Web is great, Revis is one of the best ever. His timing is great, and he is very good at hiding any fouls....

He has a reputation now(well deserved) as the best and the refs are hesitant to call a penalty against him. NFL refs are really bad.

ibbill
12-25-2011, 04:44 PM

He's just plain good.

Yes he does seem to get away with a tad more than most.

Hey see you Sunday Night. Dont get much better than this 15 games later it all comes down to 60 minute. Go figure.

miked1958
12-25-2011, 10:09 PM

He's just plain good.

Yes, on several of the plays he was getting praise for the other night, he was drapped all over the guys he was covering well before ball got there

Moss#83
12-25-2011, 11:35 PM
WR get away with lots of contact all the time. CB should be able to play physical as well.

Ntegrase96
12-26-2011, 12:30 AM
WR get away with lots of contact all the time. CB should be able to play physical as well.

I agree. Nothing wrong with that.

But I don't agree that one guy should be able to push the boundaries more than others.

Ntegrase96
12-26-2011, 12:31 AM

He has a reputation now(well deserved) as the best and the refs are hesitant to call a penalty against him. NFL refs are really bad.

I think he deserves the reputation a bit, but he wasn't this hyped until that game against the bills when he shut down TO (despite the fact that Owens was awful that year anyway).

That's Rex Ryan magic.

ibbill
12-26-2011, 11:32 AM

Agree time to give the D a break on the pass defense. Seems to one sided for my liking.

jhamburg
12-26-2011, 12:00 PM

He's just plain good.

Revis doesn't have to put up with the rules we have in place now either