Brennan Williams
Will Davis
Honey Badger
Brandon Sharpe
Dustin Hopkins

I love win win situations lol

Captain Chaos
02-08-2013, 04:59 AM
Jones will be gone in the first round...

Redeyejedi
02-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Round

#1 Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri--------or-------Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
#2 Margus Hunt DT/DE SMU ------or------ Datona Jones DE UCLA
#3 Brennan Williams OT UNC -----or----- David Quessenberry G/C/T
#4 Nickell Robey CB USC ------or------ Will Davis CB Utah State
#5 Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR LSU -----or----- Dwayne Gratz CB Conn
#6 Brandon Sharp OLB Syracuse -----or----- Lerentee McCray OLB FLA
#7 Dustin Hopkins K FSU -----or----- Brandon McMunus K Temple

MY Picks:

#1 Sheldon Rochardson - DT - Missouri
#2 Margus Hunt - DT/DE - SMU
#3David Quessenberry - G/T/C - SJSU
#4 Will Davis - CB - Utah State
#5 Tyrann Mathieu - CB/KR - LSU
#6 Brandon Sharpe - OLB - Syracuse
#7 Dustin Hopkins - K - FSU

Only thing about your choices in the first 2 rounds is they basically played the same positions in college. All these guys played 3 and 5 tech. Floyd and Richardson are both natural gap shooting 3 techs that played some DE as well in 3 man fronts. Datone Jones was a 5 tech that played inside a lot, Margus Hunt another 5 tech that would probably go inside on passing downs. Plus u have Austin who is in the same mold as Richardson and Floyd. I do like the players would just like the resources to be spread out more

I also think Safety is a big need if Phillips isnt brought back. Guys that can play single High well are really hard to find. Baccari Rambo may be the best in the draft at it

GiantPride13
02-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Only thing about your choices in the first 2 rounds is they basically played the same positions in college. All these guys played 3 and 5 tech. Floyd and Richardson are both natural gap shooting 3 techs that played some DE as well in 3 man fronts. Datone Jones was a 5 tech that played inside a lot, Margus Hunt another 5 tech that would probably go inside on passing downs. Plus u have Austin who is in the same mold as Richardson and Floyd. I do like the players would just like the resources to be spread out more

I also think Safety is a big need if Phillips isnt brought back. Guys that can play single High well are really hard to find. Baccari Rambo may be the best in the draft at it

Our D-Line has always been our strength and with canty gone and osi likely out and tuck on the decline i would love to bolster our DL. We have one starter and and unknown in Austin. Richardson is an immediate starter and Hunt is a great rotational guy at both DE and DT. Brings out DL back to the top in the league.

As for the Safety we have an plethora of good young talent opposite of Rolle - Hill, Brown, Sash, Possibly TT. I dont see us bringing in another S unless a vet cheap in FA

Redeyejedi
02-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Our D-Line has always been our strength and with canty gone and osi likely out and tuck on the decline i would love to bolster our DL. We have one starter and and unknown in Austin. Richardson is an immediate starter and Hunt is a great rotational guy at both DE and DT. Brings out DL back to the top in the league.

As for the Safety we have an plethora of good young talent opposite of Rolle - Hill, Brown, Sash, Possibly TT. I dont see us bringing in another S unless a vet cheap in FA I dont consider Sash good young talent, Special teams thats all. Brown is a FA. I like Will Hill but he is more suited for Rolles spot who has 1 year left on his contract and should be cut. Giants dont have 1 safety that excels playing the deep middle

Redeyejedi
02-08-2013, 08:46 AM

As for the Safety we have an plethora of good young talent opposite of Rolle - Hill, Brown, Sash, Possibly TT. I dont see us bringing in another S unless a vet cheap in FA I also think the Giants need help on the line but I'd like to see more of a pure DE and a DT instead of a 3 Tech and then a Strongside end/3 tech. Id like to see a 9 tech type Nickel rusher and a 3 tech.

GiantPride13
02-08-2013, 08:47 AM
I dont consider Sash good young talent, Special teams thats all. Brown is a FA. I like Will Hill but he is more suited for Rolles spot who has 1 year left on his contract and should be cut. Giants dont have 1 safety that excels playing the deep middle

why not resign Brown? i think hes proven to be very solid all over the field. Do you think this year was a fluke?

GiantPride13
02-08-2013, 08:48 AM
I also think the Giants need help on the line but I'd like to see more of a pure DE and a DT instead of a 3 Tech and then a Strongside end/3 tech.

So Richardson followed by Datone Jones solid DE out of UCLA over Hunt

Redeyejedi
02-08-2013, 10:13 AM
why not resign Brown? i think hes proven to be very solid all over the field. Do you think this year was a fluke? They have to resign him still not that he is a fluke but he isnt the same player as phillips. Giants dont have a true single High safety on the roster besides Phillips.

Redeyejedi
02-08-2013, 10:15 AM
So Richardson followed by Datone Jones solid DE out of UCLA over Hunt Not Datone Jones. Jones is a nce player but he is a Strongside 4-3 end. I want a weakside 4-3 end or Edge rushing LB to replace Osi. U arent getting edge rushing from any of the ends u listed. Datone Jones played inside a lot

GiantPride13
02-08-2013, 01:42 PM
I see what your getting at.. well put