PDA

View Full Version : I say we give up Smith.

Bleedblue11
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.

LuckOfTuck
04-18-2009, 03:43 PM
I say no.

DubFowler
04-18-2009, 03:46 PM
I'll be honest. I didn't read the OP. I'm on the No train

Bones911
04-18-2009, 03:46 PM
I say your on crack........</P>

You might be right in that Smith can never be a #1. But he is a smooth crisp route runner and definitly WILL be a SOLID # 2 for years to come.</P>

FBomb
04-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Yes............by all means let's give up a productive guy at a postion we have the least depth at. BRILLIANT!!! I don't know why no one has thought of this before.

dezzzR
04-18-2009, 03:52 PM
and i say thats just foolish. give a wr to get a wr??? not happening

Meanhothead
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
nope

SuperNYG
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
I say we give you up to Satan and make Earth a more peaceful place instead.

RoanokeFan
04-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.

WTF???

Coach Carter
04-18-2009, 03:59 PM

LOL, I second that. We need Smith and we'll never know if he can be a number one wr without giving him a shot. Let us not forget Wayne Chrebet, he would have never made the Jets if the Jets had not traded/cut all of their recievers.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-18-2009, 04:01 PM
</P>

</P>

Wow! Can that really happen?</P>

kkr
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Hell No. Id happily give up Hixon, Manningham or Moss as part of a deal to get Braylon but no way to Smith.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#800080>This is the 29th worst post in this Message Board's History.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080>I hope you are satisfied!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080>http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/ALI.jpg</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080>whoa!!!!</FONT></P>

bluemagic
04-18-2009, 04:14 PM
3 PM is a little early to be drinking buddy.

FBomb
04-18-2009, 04:17 PM
3 PM is a little late tostart drinking buddy.</P>

Fixed it.</P>

bluemagic
04-18-2009, 04:19 PM

Fixed it.</P>

</P>

I agree but i dont really want everyone to know im an alcoholic.</P>

Although my ridiculous drunken posts in the middle of the night might be a clue.</P>

FBomb
04-18-2009, 04:23 PM

Fixed it.</P>

</P>

I agree but i dont really want everyone to know im an alcoholic.</P>

Although my ridiculous drunken posts in the middle of the night might be a clue.</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

JPizzack
04-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Crack is whack</P>

Isn't the idea to have as many good recievers on the team as possible? Giving up our best curretn reciever is an awful idea now matter how you look at it.</P>

bluemagic
04-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Crack is whack</P>

Isn't the idea to have as many good recievers on the team as possible? Giving up our best curretn reciever is an awful idea now matter how you look at it.</P>

</P>

It is whack. Im almost 2 years off the pipe.</P>

Cold turkey.</P>

JPizzack
04-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Crack is whack</P>

</P>

Cold turkey.</P>

I'd like to say this surprises me. However......I won't

GiantD46
04-18-2009, 04:59 PM
I think having a guy in the slot that can make plays on 3rd down is just as important as having a #1wr. Think about the Patriots when they had their 17-1 season. Yes Randy Moss was the man but Wes Welker did just as much if not more. Take into account the type of chemistry Eli seems to have with Smith and there is no way I would give him up.

bluemagic
04-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Crack is whack</P>

</P>

Cold turkey.</P>

I'd like to say this surprises me. However......I won't</P>

Whats surprising?</P>

Hatetank
04-18-2009, 05:19 PM
</p>

</p>

Wow! Can that really happen?</p>
You guys make it sound like Satan is a bad fellow :(

Blue Candy O
04-18-2009, 05:42 PM

LOL, I second that. We need Smith and we'll never know if he can be a number one wr without giving him a shot. Let us not forget Wayne Chrebet, he would have never made the Jets if the Jets had not traded/cut all of their recievers.
</P>

Man, these boards can berough when you make a foolish post.</P>

giantsfan@md
04-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Profootballtalk.com is reporting that Kenny Britt is visiting with the Browns,</P>

which makes me wonder, why would the browns be looking at a player that is suppossed to be drafted late first round. Is this because the browns are looking to get a late draft pick *cough cough Giants #29 cough cough*. Your thoughts?</P>

Scoobie-Doo
04-18-2009, 05:58 PM
No way he is a 3rd down safety blanket for Eli, he has great hands and great awareness of were he needs to get for the first down.

Latinoshockeyfan
04-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.</P>

</P>

Oh yeah? And if Braylon goes down, who steps up? Moss?</P>

gmen46
04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
No doubt about it, this is the funniest post I've seen on this board yet. </P>

Hey, I got an idea--why don't we trade Jacobs and 2 picks for Edgerrin James? Or, even better--trade Eli for Joey Harrington, I think he's available!!!</P>

It does get weird at 3 am.</P>

Chaosist
04-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Fail. Smith is this year's Osi.

GMENAGAIN
04-18-2009, 07:07 PM

</P>

Oh yeah? And if Braylon goes down, who steps up? Moss?</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Absolutely. Haven't you heard? Moss caught every ball thrown to him last year! </FONT></P>

FBomb
04-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Fail. Smith is this year's Osi.</P>

Out with a season ending injury? That sucks.</P>

NY_Eli
04-18-2009, 07:09 PM
smith stays i hope

NYG568992
04-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Latest rumors have Hixon on block to Browns,if u listen to Reese press all rumors we have no glaring needs taking best available...

RIGIANTS3547
04-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Smith stays and BTW he'll be our #2 soon.

Chaosist
04-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Fail. Smith is this year's Osi.</P>

Out with a season ending injury? That sucks.</P>

</P>

</P>

As in Osi's role in the Eli trade. I sure hope he doesn't get hurt. I'm looking forward to see what he'll do in the 2 spot.</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-18-2009, 07:35 PM
No.

We are thin at that position.

Picks, not players

Bennyblancco
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.

giantsfan@md
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Latest rumors have Hixon on block to Browns,if u listen to Reese press all rumors we have no glaring needs taking best available...
Do you have a link? Or is this speculation by you

Pierce4Pres
04-18-2009, 07:49 PM
There is absolutely NO WAY we would give up Smith. All anyone has to do is look at his progression to see that. Some of the plays he made as a Rookie were nothing short of amazing. Even Hix would go before Smith, though that's not going to happen. I think our O is going to be interesting this season. We have a lot of talent. With Tyree coming back VERY hungry and stronger than ever, as well as Moss, who I have a very good feeling will surprise a LOT of people this season. Giants fans will say things like: "It's a bout damned time" I'd be willing to bet that Moss is 3 long ball recepts away froma double team. It would be so cool to have Micah Rucker just POP and start kicking butt. I know people are getting sick of me saying that, but I just get a feeling that our org can trun this kid around.

Pierce4Pres
04-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.</P>

LMAO!</P>

Bennyblancco
04-18-2009, 07:57 PM
There is absolutely NO WAY we would give up Smith. All anyone has to do is look at his progression to see that. Some of the plays he made as a Rookie were nothing short of amazing. Even Hix would go before Smith, though that's not going to happen. I think our O is going to be interesting this season. We have a lot of talent. With Tyree coming back VERY hungry and stronger than ever, as well as Moss, who I have a very good feeling will surprise a LOT of people this season. Giants fans will say things like: "It's a bout damned time" I'd be willing to bet that Moss is 3 long ball recepts away froma double team. It would be so cool to have Micah Rucker just POP and start kicking butt. I know people are getting sick of me saying that, but I just get a feeling that our org can trun this kid around.</P>

Micah Rucker?? I highly doubt he'll just "turn around". Otherwise, good post.</P>

Bennyblancco
04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.</P>

LMAO!</P>

</P>

LOL..I'm glad most of us here are still sane hahaha</P>

stircrazy581
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM

i say we give you up</P>

FBomb
04-18-2009, 08:08 PM

i say we give you up</P>

</P>

Plus a second</P>

ngirard85'
04-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I'll be honest. I didn't read the OP. I'm on the No train

same

Future26
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.

agreed.

VegasGmen
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
The answer is NO! Smith is our most valuable reciever on the roster as is, so why should we trade away our most productive wr. Reese will never include Smith in a trade and if he thinks about trading Kiwi I'll shoot him in the nuts. JR will not part with the #1 and player for Braylon ... mark my words. It will either be a 1st and a 5th or a 2nd, 5th and player</P>

Tolduso
04-18-2009, 11:02 PM
BLASPHEMER!!!!!

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 12:53 AM
but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. .

Lol, since when can you predict the future? Not to mention you don't have to be a good #2 to be a GREAT slot #3 guy. (See Wes Welker)

bandwgn86
04-19-2009, 01:04 AM
luv smith</P>

how bout not trade smith and get ocho!! </P>

if he is part of the trade to bring in edwards...so be it.</P>

YATittle1962
04-19-2009, 01:06 AM

I say what you are smoking must be better than what I have...

Sm0key11
04-19-2009, 01:26 AM

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>Stop It...!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>I mean for real... You're making the rest of us new guys look bad with this RIDICULOUS flatulence of the brain... Can someone say, "Privileges Revoked..."</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff></FONT></P>

Bleedblue11
04-19-2009, 02:52 AM
It was just an idea.You jerkoffs need to relax. You dont like the idea fine but don't start posting insults. The idea of my post was to say we aren't gonna get BE if we don't give something in return.

jints10
04-19-2009, 02:57 AM
It was just an idea.You jerkoffs need to relax. You dont like the idea fine but don't start posting insults. The idea of my post was to say we aren't gonna get BE if we don't give something in return.
bb11 draft picks should be good enough.

nygsb42champs
04-19-2009, 08:23 AM
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff size=4>Smith is getting better and better. There is no way I would include him in any trade.</FONT>

FBomb
04-19-2009, 10:59 AM
It was just an idea.You jerkoffs need to relax. You dont like the idea fine but don't start posting insults. The idea of my post was to say we aren't gonna get BE if we don't give something in return.</P>

If you are that sensitive, perhaps you should reconsider posting your 'brilliant' ideas on a forum where they can be scrutinized. Trading Smith for Edwards is a stupid idea and you were treated as such.</P>

YATittle1962
04-19-2009, 11:01 AM
It was just an idea.You jerkoffs need to relax. You dont like the idea fine but don't start posting insults. The idea of my post was to say we aren't gonna get BE if we don't give something in return.</p>

If you are that sensitive, perhaps you should reconsider posting your 'brilliant' ideas on a forum where they can be scrutinized. Trading Smith for Edwards is a stupid idea and you were treated as such.</p>

they just dont get it

FBomb
04-19-2009, 11:39 AM
It was just an idea.You jerkoffs need to relax. You dont like the idea fine but don't start posting insults. The idea of my post was to say we aren't gonna get BE if we don't give something in return.</P>

If you are that sensitive, perhaps you should reconsider posting your 'brilliant' ideas on a forum where they can be scrutinized. Trading Smith for Edwards is a stupid idea and you were treated as such.</P>

they just dont get it
</P>

Sometimes, a good THWACK to the back of the head can do wonders.</P>

gumby742
04-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Hell no.

What your proposing is that we turn into the Chicago Bears.

YATittle1962
04-19-2009, 12:11 PM

Is this Allie Sherman?

still up to the same tricks huh Allie?

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Is this Allie Sherman?

still up to the same tricks huh Allie?
</P>

</P>

</P>

No no. Allie is here with me helping me post.</P>

I hope that explains a lot.</P>

NYG568992
04-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Hixon rumor Espn and KFFL.com,Pro Football weekly.Reese presser can be seen on Giants home page

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Hixon rumor Espn and KFFL.com,Pro Football weekly.Reese presser can be seen on Giants home page

What? Say that again?

giants8493
04-19-2009, 03:07 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.

NY_Eli
04-19-2009, 03:09 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.

i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 03:09 PM

So Smith for a 7th round pick? Nice.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 03:12 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder</P>

<FONT size=6>WRONG</FONT></P>

How many games did Smith star this year?</P>

How many games did Underwood start in collage?</P>

My point exactoly.</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 03:13 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. So Smith for a 7th round pick? Nice.No to move up a few spots in the 5th

LongIslandGiantFan
04-19-2009, 03:13 PM
I wonder why I even read these boards sometimes

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 03:14 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. So Smith for a 7th round pick? Nice.No to move up a few spots in the 5th

So how can you move up spots? I don't get what you want to do?

NYG568992
I an attempt to rescue the poor soul who started this trip,original offer from Browns for Braylon Edwards was Steve Smith ,this years #1,#3 and conditional #4 next year,Giants counter was a #2,#5,conditional pick next year,Browns currently asking for Hixon,#2,#5 this year.Of course this is all just rumors according to Jerry Reese.

BJacobs27
I wonder why I even read these boards sometimes

Don't worry, it's the same guy that wanted us to trade our 1st rounder for Cutler, and to Trade our first for Steve Breaston.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 03:17 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder</P>

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Moving on............not even worth debating with this Einstein.</P>

juice33s
04-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder</p>

<font size="6">WRONG</font></p>

How many games did Smith star this year?</p>

How many games did Underwood start in collage?</p>

My point exactoly.</p>
WTF are you talking about?! I demand that this person receive a life time band for posting this garbage

NYG568992
04-19-2009, 03:27 PM
I predict that the Browns will Trade Braylon Edwards to the Giants for #2,#5 we take LBwith #1,then again...

juice33s
04-19-2009, 03:29 PM
I predict that the Browns will Trade Braylon Edwards to the Giants for #2,#5 we take LBwith #1,then again...
I think Cleveland has made it pretty clear they want a 1st and a 3rd or 3rd round type player. No way we get away w/ just giving up a 2nd and a 5th

NYG568992
04-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Any particular band?Rock ,Country,Rap...

FBomb
04-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Any particular band?Rock ,Country,Rap...</P>

</P>

What category is Jonas Brothers?</P>

NY_Eli
04-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Any particular band?Rock ,Country,Rap...</P>

*</P>

What category is Jonas Brothers?</P>

awful

giants8493
04-19-2009, 04:37 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Moving on............not even worth debating with this Einstein.</P>Yes. Its called a neccisary gamble.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. So Smith for a 7th round pick? Nice.No to move up a few spots in the 5th So how can you move up spots? I don't get what you want to do?You trade Smith and our 5th for Whoever has a higher 5th round draft pick.</P>

</P>

By all means if you think that we can get a 4th or a third for that than sure.</P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt. So Smith for a 7th round pick? Nice.No to move up a few spots in the 5th So how can you move up spots? I don't get what you want to do?You trade Smith and our 5th for Whoever has a higher 5th round draft pick.</P>

*</P>

*By all means if you think that we can get a 4th or a third for that than sure.</P>

You are a serious joke.

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 04:45 PM

giants8493
04-19-2009, 04:49 PM

</P>

By all means if you think that we can get a 4th or a third for that than sure.</P> You are a serious joke.How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 04:54 PM
The nerve of some people......

GiantsWinAlltime
04-19-2009, 05:08 PM
We keep our guys.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:10 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Yes. Its called a neccisary gamble.</P>

No...............it's called a stupid idea.</P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:11 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFL*reciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken a*snap*in the NFL?</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Hahahahah YES.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-19-2009, 05:12 PM

</P>

By all means if you think that we can get a 4th or a third for that than sure.</P> You are a serious joke.How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:14 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?

He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:15 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!</P>

Yes..........you are reading an arguement between two moronic posters.</P>

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough.</P>

Lunacy.</P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:17 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough.

Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.

giants8493

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

No...............it's called a stupid idea.</P>somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better.

BJacobs27
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!</P>

Yes..........you are reading an arguement between two moronic posters.</P>

It's like watching Maury or something.

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:18 PM
somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better.

That's not even a real term! hahahah you are just making up phrases.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:18 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough. Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:19 PM
somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better. That's not even a real term! hahahah you are just making up phrases.I am not trying to quote somone else. Its a gamble.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:20 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better.</P>

And sometimes you're better off with the talent you have. </P>

Your ideais a stupid idea, nothing more. </P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:20 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough.</P>

Lunacy.</P>Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:21 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough. Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.</P>

</P>

LOL..........You are comparing an Al Davis move with a rational idea? </P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:22 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Your ideais a stupid idea, nothing more. </P> Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Lunacy.</P>

Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.</P>

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset? </P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:23 PM
This is tooo funny!

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:23 PM
How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him? He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?!not good enough. Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.</P>

</P>

LOL..........You are comparing an Al Davis move with a rational idea? </P>He used to be a good gm. Moss is a very good reciver. compared to moss smith is not worth a 7th. That is why i brought is up.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:24 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.</P>

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:24 PM

Lunacy.</P>

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset? </P>Because your jelous.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:25 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.</P>

WRONG SIR, </P>

Moss caught everthing thrown at him. Not Smith.</P>

Sm0key11
04-19-2009, 05:25 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>FBomb don't encourage this guy... Have you not seen his Avatar...? It's all the information you need...</FONT></P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:26 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>FBomb don't encourage this guy... Have you not seen his Avatar...? It's all the information you need...</FONT></P>I didnt ask foryour opinion.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:28 PM

</P>

He used to be a good gm. Moss is a very good reciver. compared to moss smith is not worth a 7th. That is why i brought is up.</P>

</P>

Do you ever think before you post? Al Davis is a lunatic owner and giving up Moss for what he did just exsacerbates that fact.</P>

You really should just shut up now. Generally idiots do not recognize that they are idiots and continue to make fools of themselves. You have done an outstanding job in that department.</P>

Reese is NOT going to trade Smith for a 5th rounder. It's just not going to happen.</P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm trying to get this all organized.

Giants8493 (which I'm guessing is your birthday, 8/4/93) has wanted:
1) Trade our 1st round pick for Kyle Ortin.
2) If that deal didn't work out, trade our 1st round pick for Steve Breaston.
3) Trade Steve Smith and our 5th rounder, for a 5th rounder.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:29 PM

Lunacy.</P>

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset? </P>

Because your jelous.</P>

Of your creative spelling abilities, maybe.............as for your football knowledge, not so much.</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:31 PM

</P>

He used to be a good gm. Moss is a very good reciver. compared to moss smith is not worth a 7th. That is why i brought is up.</P>

</P>

Do you ever think before you post? Al Davis is a lunatic owner and giving up Moss for what he did just exsacerbates that fact.</P>

You really should just shut up now. Generally idiots do not recognize that they are idiots and continue to make fools of themselves. You have done an outstanding job in that department.</P>

Reese is NOT going to trade Smith for a 5th rounder. It's just not going to happen.</P>I am not saying he is Reese is smarter than that. If he does he will include a 5th in the deal. He will not though because he thinks too highly of Smith.

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:33 PM

*</P>

*</P>

Do you ever think before you post?* Al Davis is a lunatic owner and giving up Moss for what he did just exsacerbates that fact.</P>

You really should just shut up now.* Generally idiots do not recognize that they are idiots and continue to make fools of themselves.* You have done an outstanding job in that department.</P>

Reese is NOT going to trade Smith for a 5th rounder.* It's just not going to happen.</P>I am not saying he is Reese is smarter than that. If he does he will include a 5th in the deal. He will not though because he thinks too highly of Smith.

Too highly? It's ****ing called basic evaluation!

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:33 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

WRONG SIR, </P>

</P>

Your breathe must be horrible with all the tallking out of your *** you do. I saidSmith caught everything CATCHABLE that was thrown his way.</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm trying to get this all organized.
Giants8493 (which I'm guessing is your birthday, 8/4/93) has wanted: 1) Trade our 1st round pick for Kyle Ortin. 2) If that deal didn't work out, trade our 1st round pick for Steve Breaston. 3) Trade Steve Smith and our 5th rounder, for a 5th rounder. No i wanted Selvin Young with Ortin, Hitower(idk how to spell it) or JJ arrington, and I know we will not trade steve Smith because of clutch.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:35 PM

</P>

</P>

Reese is NOT going to trade Smith for a 5th rounder. It's just not going to happen.</P>I am not saying he is Reese is smarter than that. If he does he will include a 5th in the deal. He will not though because he thinks too highly of Smith. Too highly? It's ****ing called basic evaluation!i Don't mean he over rates him.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:36 PM

</P>

</P>

Reese is NOT going to trade Smith for a 5th rounder. It's just not going to happen.</P>

I am not saying he is Reese is smarter than that. If he does he will include a 5th in the deal. He will not though because he thinks too highly of Smith.</P>

So, you're saying in order to get a 5th round pick for Smith, we would need to include another 5th?</P>

This is obviously a joke. Congrats, you fooled me into thinking you were another idiot. Got me!![:|]</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:36 PM

My point exactoly.</P>

</P>

okaaaaayy.[^o)]</P>

WRONG SIR, </P>

</P>

Your breathe must be horrible with all the tallking out of your *** you do. I saidSmith caught everything CATCHABLE that was thrown his way.</P>Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:38 PM

</P>

</P>

I am not saying he is Reese is smarter than that. If he does he will include a 5th in the deal. He will not though because he thinks too highly of Smith.</P>

So, you're saying in order to get a 5th round pick for Smith, we would need to include another 5th?</P>

This is obviously a joke. Crongrats, you fooled me into thinking you were another idiot. Got me!![:|]</P>No I ment to trade up in the draft. He did not know what i ment by that so i said for another 5th rounder. If we can get more than more power to us.

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Nope he did not I remember*Iwas very upset when he droped a third down pass.
How old are you? Or are you Giggles?

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Joke's over genius. No one is that stupid and still able to turn on his own PC.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?Don't compare me to Giggles. I hate him.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?</P>

He DOES sound like Giggles, and he's a **** stirrer. He got us..........we all thought he was just stupid. Boy is there egg on our faces. What a great joke it is making other people believe you're a moron. </P>

giants8493
Joke's over genius. No one is that stupid and still able to turn on his own PC.Get out of here ignoramus.

FBomb
Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?Don't compare me to Giggles. I hate him.</P>

Definatly Giggles!!!</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?</P>

He DOES sound like Giggles, and he's a **** stirrer. He got us..........we all thought he was just stupid. Boy is there egg on our faces. What a great joke it is making other people believe you're a moron. </P>

No giggles would be like i am not felling good about playing the Lions they are so much better than us. </P>

Giggles is retarted</P>

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Joke's over genius. No one is that stupid and still able to turn on his own PC.Get out of here ignoramus.</P>

Bye Gigs. Have fun! [;)]</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Nope he did not I rememberIwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?Don't compare me to Giggles. I hate him.</P>

Definatly Giggles!!!</P>Ive been posting way before Giggles.

BJacobs27
Nope he did not I remember*Iwas very upset when he droped a third down pass. How old are you? Or are you Giggles?</P>

He DOES sound like Giggles, and he's a **** stirrer.* He got us..........we all thought he was just stupid.* Boy is there egg on our faces.* What a great joke it is making other people believe you're a moron. </P>

No giggles would be like i am not felling good about playing the Lions they are so much better than us. </P>

Giggles is retarted</P>

So how old are you?

giants8493
Joke's over genius. No one is that stupid and still able to turn on his own PC.Get out of here ignoramus.</P>

Bye Gigs. Have fun! [;)]</P>Lol I bet gigs doesent even know what ignoramus means.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 05:44 PM

Giggles is retarted</P> So how old are you?16

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:45 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/ugly_insane_clown.jpg

Chaosist
04-19-2009, 05:46 PM
If it isn't Giggles, it sure is a good clone... Lockhart (clone)maybe?</P>

</P>

(My joined date may be kind of young, but I've been stalking around here for a while.)</P>

GiantD46
04-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Always amazes me how so many quality posts are virtually ignored and are off the first page before you can blink an eye but garbage like this gets 9 pages worth of replys....and it's not even over yet we might hit 15.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Always amazes me how so many quality posts are virtually ignored and are off the first page before you can blink an eye but garbage like this gets 9 pages worth of replys....and it's not even over yet we might hit 15.
</P>

One can only hope.</P>

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 05:54 PM
My head exploded twice.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 06:00 PM
My head exploded twice.Thats because you don't have my brian copacity.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Are you calling me garbage

giants8493
Are you calling me garbage

BJacobs27
My head exploded twice.Thats because you don't have my brian copacity.

The irony is too much.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 06:02 PM
</P>

One can only hope.</P>Your an ignoramus you have no credibility at all.

FBomb
[^o)]

giants8493
My head exploded twice.Thats because you don't have my brian copacity. The irony is too much.Again you just don't understand.

giants8493
04-19-2009, 06:03 PM
[^o)][:O]

BJacobs27
04-19-2009, 06:04 PM
My head exploded twice.Thats because you don't have my brian copacity. The irony is too much.Again you just don't understand.

No, I don't think you do. It is spelled "brain" and "capacity". But I guess you are right, your brian copacity is larger than mine.

FBomb
04-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Gigs, you are too much!!</P>

What happened, did your LuckOfTuck IDpiss off a mod?</P>

giants8493
04-19-2009, 06:05 PM
My head exploded twice.Thats because you don't have my brian copacity. The irony is too much.Again you just don't understand. No, I don't think you do. It is spelled "brain" and "capacity". But I guess you are right, your brian copacity is larger than mine.Ok i never passed a spelling test ok. i still make honor roll

Mod_N
04-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Too far off topic.