PDA

View Full Version : AFC weak?

appodictic
12-25-2011, 12:35 PM
So this year the NFC east has been labelled as having a down year. I really do not think that is the case. I think the NFC has many teams stronger the the AFC. The fall of the cults and KC is a factor as well.

There are still a few top notch AFC teams, but being that the giants have swept the AFC but struggled in the NFC.

Or maybe the giants should move the AFC and dominate :) jk

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 03:21 PM
So this year the NFC east has been labelled as having a down year. I really do not think that is the case. I think the NFC has many teams stronger the the AFC. The fall of the cults and KC is a factor as well.

There are still a few top notch AFC teams, but being that the giants have swept the AFC but struggled in the NFC.

I do not see any consisently good all around team. The Pats have a great offense but a very weak defense. The Steelers and Ravens look really good at times and like crap in other games. Texans would have been the best team I think if not for all the injuries. Raiders, Jets, Titans, Bengals, Broncos are all middle of the road teams. The NFC has the better teams this year.

NYfanatic
12-25-2011, 03:33 PM

we sweep the AFC East. We are like the only teams as well to beat the pats @gillette.
Man the AFC east is easy!

Overdrive92
12-25-2011, 04:22 PM
The NFC is a lot better this year. Packers, Saints, and 49'ers might be better than any team in the entire AFC.

The Pats have no D.
The Steelers can't score a lot.
The Ravens are the Ravens.
The Texans are too banged up.

There is no dominant team in the AFC. Any one of those teams could go to the Super Bowl and no one would be surprised.