PDA

View Full Version : The ref tried to give the Jets a Christmas gift

blueinsc
12-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I am sick and tired of the refs trying to steal games away from the Giants ALL the time. Something needs to be done...Merry Christmas Giants fans and way to go New Blue Wrecking Crew!

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 02:52 PM
The Giants have gotten alot of bad whistles the past few games. Hope the tide turns against the Cowboys.

Dirt66
12-25-2011, 05:47 PM
I thought I was looking at totally different plays than the officials! Some of the "interpretations" by the refs are stupifying!!!! Jennings was a catch, but never controlled it. Sanchez arm was going forward, but it was stopped and JPP tipped it out. McKnight's elbow clearly on top of Rolle's foot but his elbow hit the ground......something is up here my friends

GCGiant
12-26-2011, 06:52 AM
. McKnight's elbow clearly on top of Rolle's foot but his elbow hit the ground......something is up here my friends

I don't think it was clear that his elbow hit his foot rather than the ground...and for that reason it should not have been overturned. It was called a fumble on the field. I thought the rule stated that there had to be conclusive evidence and there was nothing conclusive about the replays I saw.

This is the part that gripes me. Why say there has to be conclusive evidence when clearly they have the right to see it however they want.

Edit-- I do believe that they need to get rid of that Mike (whateve) guy, head of the officials, on the live broadcasts. When he comes on and gives his opinion and then they make a decision that is the same as his, it almost appears that they are asking him what to do rather than making the decision themselves.

Jiffy Jeff
12-26-2011, 10:25 AM
The refs were horrendous, especially with the reviewed plays. And that Darrelle Revis just plain gets away with murder............on practicallyevery slow-motion replay he was in there with his arm wrapped around the receiver's back side early.

Very upsetting........makes the victory in spite of it that much sweeter. Bring on the *****-*** Cowboys!!!