PDA

View Full Version : the nfl and the supervisor of officials, should be ashamed

rick007aa
12-25-2011, 03:35 PM
yes, we whipped the dog-*** jets.

the officiating was so one sided, i would guess that pete morelli and his crew will not be able to look themselves in the mirror for months.

" indisputable video evidence" obviously does not pertain to the dog-*** jets, versus the giants, or, the defensive pass interference rules.

the officiating was so abysmal, and one-sided that one might want to investigate the impartiality of the crew

roger godell, wake up and view the tape of the game, and give the calls by morelli, et al, the " sniff test"

Dirt66
12-25-2011, 04:40 PM
The officials were a joke yesterday, plain and simple. Face it, the officials tried to hand the game to the Jetsand we STILL beat them!

gradstang
12-25-2011, 04:48 PM
jpp knocked thst ball out of sanchezs hand on that tuck rule. what an embarrassment.

Firenugget
12-25-2011, 08:13 PM
jpp knocked thst ball out of sanchezs hand on that tuck rule. what an embarrassment.

By definition of the rule it was the right call. The call wasn't the problem, the rule is. But they definitely screwed us on plenty of other calls for sure.

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 08:24 PM
That PI was defensive holding or illegal contact at best.No way they should of been gifted all those yards like that.He had no chance of making a play on that ball.These PI rules have to be looked at.U cant just hand over 50 yards on that little contact its BS

plaxattack17
12-25-2011, 08:31 PM
it shows just how much we kicked their as* in the secondhalf that we won by 15 points despite the officials doing everything in their power to hand the game to the jets. The officiating might have been more bias than the packer game.

C1010
12-25-2011, 08:50 PM
How about the Kerley fumble that Ross scooped up for a TD which was reversed. I could have sworn the elbow hit Rolle's cleat. In person I didn't think much of it but on TV, it really looks like a bad call when I looked at it again.

bearbryant
12-25-2011, 09:05 PM
yeh, after watching a game like that I'd love to have a talk with the idiots that called the game: horrible officiating. If it feels any better... it goes on around the league every Sunday. They should do something about getting consistent crews to ump these games.