PDA

View Full Version : Keyofgmen Mock 1

keyofgmen
02-16-2013, 01:55 PM
What the hay...?
1st 3 only for now. Too much a crap shoot after that. I think these 3 have a fairly good shot at being available. Long least likely of 3...just because of name. Always big on OL. I pleaded for Beatty a few years back. Beatty plus these 2 OL would likely cement a heck of a line for years to come. Eli and Wilson would be happy campers. Hunt could be one of those that other teams will look back and say "why did we pass this guy?"

Jonathan Cooper
Margus Hunt
Kyle Long

ELI_HOF_NYG
02-16-2013, 03:34 PM
What the hay...?
1st 3 only for now. Too much a crap shoot after that. I think these 3 have a fairly good shot at being available. Long least likely of 3...just because of name. Always big on OL. I pleaded for Beatty a few years back. Beatty plus these 2 OL would likely cement a heck of a line for years to come. Eli and Wilson would be happy campers. Hunt could be one of those that other teams will look back and say "why did we pass this guy?"

Jonathan Cooper
Margus Hunt
Kyle Long

this would be a huge dissapointment, much better players and value will be available when we pick.

Carter.525
02-16-2013, 03:37 PM
not a fan.. sorry man

keyofgmen
02-16-2013, 03:41 PM
not a fan.. sorry man

I figured I would get ripped LOL.
Just thinkin a little different this AM, I guess. Picking the more obvious is just no fun.

teaneck
02-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Yeah Hunt played against pretty weak competition this season. Hes a physical monster but I think hes overvalued at 2. I would trade back for cooper. And Long is a late 3rd-early 5th for me

ELI_HOF_NYG
02-16-2013, 03:59 PM
I figured I would get ripped LOL.
Just thinkin a little different this AM, I guess. Picking the more obvious is just no fun.

nobody is ripping you for trying, there will be better value available when we are slotted to pick, that's all.

tonyt830
02-16-2013, 04:15 PM
What the hay...?

Jonathan Cooper
Margus Hunt
Kyle LongI respect your thinking with your 1st 3 picks. If we could not sign Boothe to a new contract, I would have no problem with Cooper. Like another poster mentioned, I think the Giants could trade back and pick up another 2nd or 3rd rd pick to grab Cooper in the 1st rd.

I would like to see a DT and/or CB drafted in one of the 1st 3 rds though, but hey who knows what happens when FA starts and who we can or cant sign/re-sign.

keyofgmen
02-16-2013, 04:20 PM
nobody is ripping you for trying, there will be better value available when we are slotted to pick, that's all.

JK about ripped part..I never take this place personally. Not really "trying " either..just muckin around. I just knew that my picks were a bit "out there"! But ya never know....

gabriel_1
02-17-2013, 02:33 AM
I like Kyle Long in the third, he is a project and has potential. Margus Hunt not so much, and Cooper I believe we can find
better value at #19

Sovereign
02-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Cooper is a complete reach at 19. Hunt is a solid pick though.

keyofgmen
03-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Well, Looks like after Combine most "experts "agree with me about Cooper. He seems projected by most to be gone by 19. Darn it Cooper! Should have slacked a bit at combine! Now we won't get my # 1 probably...