PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose.

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 09:23 PM
I know this isn't a Chicago board and I know we sit around and discuss the Giants all day which is all good but I'm gonna go off the record and admit that he is absolutely my favorite athlete right now. Dude is f'n forreal!

BurnerNYG
12-26-2011, 12:48 AM
JPP is my dude too so I guess I need to rephrase this and say my favorite basketball player. I'm just a big fan of clutch performers and that game today and that last bucket by Rose was just plain silly.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 04:03 AM
Rose and the Bulls did it again. Down by 19 in the 4th... guess who won the game? C'mon Knick fans, show some love. Hahaha....

titwio
01-04-2012, 05:16 AM
I admit it too. Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks. The guy just seems to get better every game....

So much potential....Although I like John Wall too.

Marvelousmik
01-04-2012, 05:52 AM
I know this isn't a Chicago board and I know we sit around and discuss the Giants all day which is all good but I'm gonna go off the record and admit that he is absolutely my favorite athlete right now. Dude is f'n forreal!

rose could probably transition into the nfl and still do well.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I admit it too. Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks. The guy just seems to get better every game....

So much potential....Although I like John Wall too.I love my team. Great time to be a Bulls fan.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM

rose could probably transition into the nfl and still do well.
I want him to stay right where he is. The NBA needs players like D Rose.

giantyankee1976
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
... Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks

this