PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on my mock draft?

Carnage781
02-24-2013, 02:29 PM
R1: LB Manti Te'o R2: OT DJ Fluker R3: CB Leon McFadden R4: LB Nico Johnson R5: DE Lavar Edwards R6: WR Dennard Robinson R7: TE Michael Williams

UDFAs: DT William Campbell, DT Darius Smith, OLB Travis Long, WR Tyrone Goard, WR Keenan Davis, CB Aaron Hester

4thand1
02-24-2013, 02:30 PM
R1: LB Manti Te'o

Oh God no

He belongs on a team like the raiders, cowboys or jets

giantscolombia
02-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Manti at 19?

No!

Fluker round 2?
I dont think he'll be there

Carter.525
02-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Manti at 19?

No!

Fluker round 2?
I dont think he'll be there

agreed..

miked1958
02-24-2013, 03:34 PM
R1: LB Manti Te'o R2: OT DJ Fluker R3: CB Leon McFadden R4: LB Nico Johnson R5: DE Lavar Edwards R6: WR Dennard Robinson R7: TE Michael WilliamsUDFAs: DT William Campbell, DT Darius Smith, OLB Travis Long, WR Tyrone Goard, WR Keenan Davis, CB Aaron Hesterso I see your a TIDE FAN with 3 of the 7 being from Bama. With that said I absolutely love all seven rounds you picked. A lot of my favorites on here but I didn't think it possible to land all of them. I think a lot of them go sooner then predict sadly for us

hungrrrry
02-24-2013, 04:31 PM
I am on the train for Te'o....all these germs that think he should slip a spot are fools. One game doesn't mean you suck, it means you all sucked that day. And if the so called scandal is what worries these jerks then who cares. I like where and when you went on most of these picks but as the last poster said...very unlikely we can do it....I think I would try another LB at #7 as opposed to TE. The Giants seems to be able to make TE's out of anyone blessed with the physical tools (hence why Beckum sucked - he wasn't blessed so). I would rather hope for someone more talented at LB than our LB coach could create (because he hasn't thus far created any)

Toadofsteel
02-24-2013, 04:47 PM
so I see your a TIDE FAN with 3 of the 7 being from Bama. With that said I absolutely love all seven rounds you picked. A lot of my favorites on here but I didn't think it possible to land all of them. I think a lot of them go sooner then predict sadly for us

Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...

G-Men Surg.
02-24-2013, 05:12 PM
I will not be mad if that mock draft by any chance would pan out. But there's slim to no chance getting Fluker with the 49 th pick.

miked1958
02-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...hey I'm a transplant from CT/NY that was transferred to Alabama's gulf coast near Florida line in 97.. So I'm well aware of all the talent that comes out of that university. Especially last 5'or so years... Would love for us to get a few of those guys he listed. I'd love to see Millner in a giants uniform but we don't trade up

BlueSabbath
02-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I'd love to have 3 bama players.. .they're only the best team in college football. With that said, I'd LOVE this draft outside of that first pick. Manti could surprise me, but at this point, he's not a guy I want at #19. LOVE the other picks. Not a huge Denard fan but at 6 that's some serious value for a guy that could turn into a major playmaker. Great mock

ozzie0075
02-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Fluker could be the Giants pick at 19

BlessedinBlue22
02-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Fluker could be the Giants pick at 19

We spent two picks on OT's last draft. Mosley should develop into a solid RT, or G. and we have Brewer who is waiting for his chance. Only O lineman i'd take in the first would be Warmack. And Teo in the first? Ansah, Mingo, Rhodes Ogletree or Eiffert i'd take ahead of him

TCHOF
02-25-2013, 02:20 PM
We spent two picks on OT's last draft. Mosley should develop into a solid RT, or G. and we have Brewer who is waiting for his chance. Only O lineman i'd take in the first would be Warmack. And Teo in the first? Ansah, Mingo, Rhodes Ogletree or Eiffert i'd take ahead of him

Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

Brewer was a turnstile last preseason.

No more projects.

Time to draft a real offensive lineman.

Morehead State
02-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Te'o just dropped out of the first round with that crappy 40 time.
Kooky and slow? Don't think so.

Buddy333
02-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...They drafted two guys from VT last year and they are not as good a team as Alabama.

BlessedinBlue22
02-25-2013, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=TCHOF;691541]Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

No more projects.

Not really, We hardly saw Mosley in the preseason, he got injured..Mc Cants was the turnstile all preseason, but Brewer has quick feet and showed some nice blocking in the regular season. Even opened up a nice hole for a TD run for Andre Brown. That's unfair to write them off so soon, they said Barden was a project bust too, till they gave him a chance to start, and he had over 9 catches. If we resign Beatty we should be fine.

TCHOF
02-25-2013, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=TCHOF;691541]Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

No more projects.

Not really, We hardly saw Mosley in the preseason, he got injured..Mc Cants was the turnstile all preseason, but Brewer has quick feet and showed some nice blocking in the regular season. Even opened up a nice hole for a TD run for Andre Brown. That's unfair to write them off so soon, they said Barden was a project bust too, till they gave him a chance to start, and he had over 9 catches. If we resign Beatty we should be fine.

It's all a matter of how you look at things. It may be too early to write him off, but (at least IMO), I think that it is foolhardy to rely upon a guy who has not shown anything to date to make anyone believe that he is a legitimate NFL starter.

TCHOF
02-25-2013, 03:43 PM

What about kooky, slow and gay?

NFL radio was reporting that he is being asked if he is gay during combine interviews . . . . .

Morehead State
02-25-2013, 04:33 PM
What about kooky, slow and gay?

NFL radio was reporting that he is being asked if he is gay during combine interviews . . . . .
Just think the NY media would eat him up. I can't see him coming here.

giantscolombia
02-25-2013, 05:07 PM

Lmao kooky...

dude he looked sooo sluggish in the video of his 40. to be honest, it looked like he wasnt trying.

maybe something happened to his new fake gf?

BlessedinBlue22
02-25-2013, 05:15 PM
What a self-destruction/basket case with Teo. He's last draft's Vontaze Burfict...may wind up going undrafted too lol Then getting picked up and performing well for some team..I wouldn't go higher than the 4th round on him.

giantscolombia
02-25-2013, 05:20 PM
What a self-destruction/basket case with Teo. He's last draft's Vontaze Burfict...may wind up going undrafted too lol Then getting picked up and performing well for some team..I wouldn't go higher than the 4th round on him.

if we could pick him up in the thrid i wouldnt be opposed....

here is the question. is he faster than Blackburn?

i mean if we draft him we are looking for someone more physically gifted. do you guys think Te'o is more athletic than Chase?

TCHOF
02-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Just think the NY media would eat him up. I can't see him coming here.

I agree. I have no problem with the guy if he is actually gay, but I think that it would put tremendous stress on the guy if that ever came out. Could you imagine what it would be like for him to go to Philly????

BlueSabbath
02-25-2013, 05:27 PM

There is a 0% chance Teo goes undrafted.