PDA

View Full Version : Still savoring the win, but...

BklynBlue
12-26-2011, 03:26 PM
our defense will have a tougher time this coming Sunday night. All along I have said Sanchez has been doing it with smoke and mirrors. Romo, who I believe will be healthy will be a different beast once he rolls out. Stay focused BLUE!!!

TC Monday presser says Manningham feeling better better than this time last week and Ballard syas that if game was today he would not be able to play.

GO BLUE!!!

BklynBlue
12-26-2011, 03:29 PM
In unrelated Big Blue news, I just read that the Cowboys placed their starting LG Montrae Holland on injured reserve with a partially torn left biceps. Don't know much about this guy, or what kind of season he was having.

fourth&forever
12-26-2011, 03:40 PM
True, we got alot of help saturday from Sanchez.
But have faith... Romo has tremendous big game choke-ability as well.

GMENAGAIN
12-26-2011, 04:13 PM
In unrelated Big Blue news, I just read that the Cowboys placed their starting LG Montrae Holland on injured reserve with a partially torn left biceps. Don't know much about this guy, or what kind of season he was having.

I think that he had started the last 10 games after replacing an injured starter, so they are going to be real thin there . . . .

G4L
12-26-2011, 04:17 PM

I think that he had started the last 10 games after replacing an injured starter, so they are going to be real thin there . . . .

Canty seems to play with a little more fire against his former team - I predict him to have a big game against a backup guard this week.