PDA

View Full Version : If Jets Sign David Garrard.....

Moke
03-01-2013, 01:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9002619/david-garrard-closing-deal-new-york-jets-source

I'D LAUGH SO HARD. THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING.

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:22 PM
It's actually not a dumb move. Better than wasting their 2nd and 3rd round picks for a rookie, and definitely better than Brady Quinn.

Moke
03-01-2013, 02:23 PM
David Garrard. Waste. Seems like a rental move and that's not where they should be looking right now.

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:24 PM
David Garrard. Waste. Seems like a rental move and that's not where they should be looking right now.They have no choice. It's either stick with Mark butt fumble or Tebow..

Moke
03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
They have no choice. It's either stick with Mark butt fumble or Tebow..

Or just rebuild kind of? They aren't going anywhere next year with David Garrard because their whole team sucks.

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Or just rebuild kind of? They aren't going anywhere next year with David Garrard because their whole team sucks.According to sources, they are in rebuilding mode right now LOL

Moke
03-01-2013, 02:27 PM
According to sources, they are in rebuilding mode right now LOL

Signing David Garrard isn't rebuilding though, so that's why i think it goes away from their ideologies if they really are "rebuilding"

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Signing David Garrard isn't rebuilding though, so that's why i think it goes away from their ideologies if they really are "rebuilding"True, but still..they need someone now.

I don't think they'll make the playoffs with him, but I don't believe they'll be an as much as an embarrassment as they were the past season.

Moke
03-01-2013, 02:32 PM
True, but still..they need someone now.

I don't think they'll make the playoffs with him, but I don't believe they'll be an as much as an embarrassment as they were the past season.

Stick with Sanchez and just draft a QB or something. I really have no idea. I know giving up seasons is a bad idea, but David G is old and their team around pretty much isn't that great.

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Stick with Sanchez and just draft a QB or something. I really have no idea. I know giving up seasons is a bad idea, but David G is old and their team around pretty much isn't that great.David G is WAY better than Sanchez

Moke
03-01-2013, 02:34 PM
David G is WAY better than Sanchez

Yeah, but come on.. are they really getting anywhere this year? With or without D-garrard it's ******ed. If they sign him, it better just be for a year.

Rudyy
03-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah, but come on.. are they really getting anywhere this year? With or without D-garrard it's ******ed. If they sign him, it better just be for a year.Like I said, I don't expect them to make the playoffs, and like you said..they are most likely in rebuilding mode..as of right now this is what they should do.

blueribbon
03-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Hee Hee Sanchez, Teblow or Garrard I'd kill myself if I were a Jets fan.

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-Jim-Carrey-laughing.gif

L.T.56
03-01-2013, 07:55 PM
lol what a sad state that team is in. the only players i would take from their team currently would probably be mangold and revis. they could have baas and webster in exchange lol

Drez
03-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Signing David Garrard isn't rebuilding though, so that's why i think it goes away from their ideologies if they really are "rebuilding"Is there really a franchise QB in this year's draft that would be in the Jets' reach? Garrard may not be very good, but he's still better than having Tebow as your back up, and very well may be an improvement over Sanchez. I don't think they're looking at him as an "answer" to anything. At least not an answer to anything more than a veteran back up that they might be able to turn to if Sanchez continues to struggle this year.

Giants5699
03-01-2013, 09:32 PM
My 94 year old brother is better than Mark Sanchez