PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE TO WALKING WOUNDED PLAYERS

NYGiantsFan56
12-26-2011, 06:50 PM
If you can walk you better be on that that field Sunday nite. Everyone is needed to win this game even if you are limited. Dallas is not going to roll over and this game will be fought to the death. The walking wounded have to tough it out and give it your all. LT played with a torn hamstring. Enough with the BS. Rolle was right. Nobody better "dog it". Look at Coughlin for an example. The old man got plowed over. The guy just sprung up. Don't tell me he is not hurt. Reports out today is he cannot even climb the stairs without pain and grimace in his face,but still showed up for his press briefing.

JacksGiant76
12-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Actually, LT played with a broken leg during the playoffs and this is pretty much the playoffs so I expect to see Ballard, Manningham and Osi out there and ready to go.

NYGiantsFan56
12-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Actually, LT played with a broken leg during the playoffs and this is pretty much the playoffs so I expect to see Ballard, Manningham and Osi out there and ready to go.
</P>

Your right. I forgot about that one. While on the subject about how tough LT was, I also recall he played with a seperated shoulder. No excuses. Every player should be on thast field on Sunday. Maybe the Giants should have LT come in and prowl the sidelines to intimidate these whimps and teach them what it means to be a NY Giant, and how to play "LIKE A BUNCH OF CRAZED DOGS".</P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-26-2011, 07:10 PM
In fairness though, I sure LT had a lot of chemical help to keep the pain down.

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-26-2011, 07:10 PM
In fairness though, I sure LT had a lot of chemical help to keep the pain down.

miked1958
12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Yep he did. But point taken. Today's players are pansies compared to the guys in 60s through 90s. Those guys used to suit up each Sunday with all sorts of injuries for alot less money ruthenium what the guys sitting out make in today's game. These guys did for the love of the game. And mast of the time it was unheard of for a guy to leave his team for a rival for more money. Just didn't happen

Joe Morrison
12-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Lott cut his finger off so he could play, Broken leg, seperated shoulders, broken hands, blown knees, you had to take their helmet away to keep them off the field.</P>

Today, they might as well be playing baseball with these candy *** excuses.</P>

GMENAGAIN
12-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Easy for you to say from your couch . . . .

Joe Morrison
12-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Easy for you to say from your couch . . . .</P>

You have to admit that there is no way LT was going to sit for the Dallas Game unless he was on a stretcher, these guys get paid to much and there always thinking of their next pay day, the old days they were always thinking about the next game.</P>

I work in construction and am willing to bet I went to with casts on, dislocated shoulders, torn rotor cuffs, back pain, why, if I didn't I didn't get paid, the last one, his back tightened up during the week, wish I could use that excuse.</P>