PDA

View Full Version : I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

JacksGiant76
12-26-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!

miked1958
12-26-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Yes I agree. I want a change in coaching and better draft picks but not at the expense of losing at home to Dallas and allowing them to win the East

blueomaha
12-26-2011, 08:04 PM
I had a bad feeling about the jet game in the begining of the week..but as the week went on, I felt more confident about the NYG beating the jets...I've got that same feeling about the cowballs...I feel good about this game....

krygny
12-26-2011, 08:25 PM
See sig.

Joe Morrison
12-26-2011, 08:34 PM
I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.</P>

DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.</P>

fourth&forever
12-26-2011, 09:02 PM
We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.

Crazy 88
12-26-2011, 09:14 PM
We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.

Actuall -2.5 for a home team is underdog status.... home team usually gets -3 in Vegas IF they feel its even

stormblue
12-26-2011, 09:15 PM
relax ,

as bad as we stink (and admit it, we know we do)

the cowpatties smell twice as bad.

Overdrive92
12-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?

scf424
12-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?

Yea, seriously, this is ridiculous. If we miss the playoffs, we're gonna get a ****ty draft pick anyways.

Might as well make some noise.

Anyone rooting against the Giants this week is not a real fan.

plc
12-26-2011, 10:04 PM
I read posts here and I am upset to say the least.TC has won a SB.Had us poised for a second one but for shoot yourself in the "foot", oh excuse me leg issue.I read posts that fans want us to lose.TC has this team ready for a run in this crazy lockout season.This team is on the verge of making a great deal of noise now.TC has done this even with a hugh amount of injured players.Please give this guy some credit.He led this team to a victory over our "Little Brothers" the jesters and maintained his dignity and his players as well.Please Giant fans let get on the band wagon because TC and our players are going in the right direction at the right time which is even more important.Remember how we started in 2007 and that green bay just made the playoffs last year as a wild card on last day of season.Go Gmen, Go Big Blue

stormblue
12-26-2011, 10:22 PM
I read posts here and I am upset to say the least.TC has won a SB.Had us poised for a second one but for shoot yourself in the "foot", oh excuse me leg issue.I read posts that fans want us to lose.TC has this team ready for a run in this crazy lockout season.This team is on the verge of making a great deal of noise now.TC has done this even with a hugh amount of injured players.Please give this guy some credit.He led this team to a victory over our "Little Brothers" the jesters and maintained his dignity and his players as well.Please Giant fans let get on the band wagon because TC and our players are going in the right direction at the right time which is even more important.Remember how we started in 2007 and that green bay just made the playoffs last year as a wild card on last day of season.Go Gmen, Go Big Blue

i'm am one of those official card carrying certified TC haters that you are talking about.

and normally i would feel compelled to use this opportunity to throw some verbal torment at you.

but i won't , your tears have earned my pity.

53canton
12-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Do you TC haters realize that who ever replaces him will take 3 years to establish himself with the team? The new coach would tear the team apart and build his own roster.

I like what we have now, TC wins more than he loses. We just need a more aggressive def..coor. (Spags) And we can go deep into the playoffs next year. Who the hell want to wait for a new regime that may not work out at all??

SweetZombieJesus
12-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Not only is losing a big game at home in prime time with playoffs on the line already a nightmare scenario (see 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010) but seeing Rhomo and the crypt keeper smiling and hugging on camera as they win the division on our field would infuriate me and make me miserable until around April.

stormblue
12-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Not only is losing a big game at home in prime time with playoffs on the line already a nightmare scenario (see 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010) but seeing Rhomo and the crypt keeper smiling and hugging on camera as they win the division on our field would infuriate me and make me miserable until around April.

what he said....big ups.

stormblue
12-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Do you TC haters realize that who ever replaces him will take 3 years to establish himself with the team? The new coach would tear the team apart and build his own roster.

I like what we have now, TC wins more than he loses. We just need a more aggressive def..coor. (Spags) And we can go deep into the playoffs next year. Who the hell want to wait for a new regime that may not work out at all??

how about Harbough over there in SF.
1st year , worst to first type stuff goin' on .
with the worst rated least respected QB in the league.
oh , this just in....he kicked our *** too.

3 years my ***. no coach gets 3 years to turn a team around anymore.

unless you work for the giants.

ashleymarie
12-26-2011, 11:06 PM

Have you ever said it all!!!! It's bad enough that they have to stand on our field at all.

stormblue
12-26-2011, 11:11 PM
i would like to see the grounds crew put a little star in each end zone so that we could stomp on it and do unspeakable things to it as the opportunities arise.

ashleymarie
12-26-2011, 11:17 PM
haha LOL. A tiny star. You have a "mean"imagination - in a nice way. haha

miked1958
12-27-2011, 12:01 AM
I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.</P>

DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.</P>
They didn't sign a vet QB so that should tell u they are pretty confident that he can not only grip it well by sunday, but throw it well to

miked1958
12-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Besides I want to beat them with romo for two reasons. Number one I don't want to hear any excuses from Dallas fans when we beat em. And two our track record vs back ups is NOT GOOD.

I would not like losing to romo, but I'd be able to handle it if need be.

I however couldnt stomach getting knocked out of playoffs at home in last game of season by a backup named McGee lok

stormblue
12-27-2011, 12:13 AM
haha LOL. A tiny star. You have a "mean"imagination - in a nice way. haha

hey ash, a little fun at Dallas' expense...why not ?

tinkle , tinkle on the star ......

53canton
12-27-2011, 01:58 AM

how about Harbough over there in SF.
1st year , worst to first type stuff goin' on .
with the worst rated least respected QB in the league.
oh , this just in....he kicked our *** too.

3 years my ***. no coach gets 3 years to turn a team around anymore.

unless you work for the giants.

The 49ers are the exception. Thats the only team that has done it right away. Unless you know of another. And dont tell me coaches dont get 3 years to make the playoffs. Thats just wrong. At 10-6 last year we were very unlucky not to get in. It hadnt happened since 1990 something. This year the injuries are just killing us. So be reasonable.

NJ10
12-27-2011, 09:24 AM

Your on the fence if you want the Giants to make the playoffs??? What kind of BS is that, no real fan would say that.

nygsb42champs
12-27-2011, 09:27 AM
How can you be on the fence if you want to see the Giants in the playoffs or not? If you are a Giant fan you want to see them in the playoffs plain and simple.

GameTime
12-27-2011, 09:34 AM

</P>

you despise the Cowboys yet you are on the fence.???</P>

Dumbass thread....sorry Bro.</P>

You are a Giants fan....you root for the Giants....</P>

</P>

sc_markt
12-27-2011, 10:03 AM

I despise Jerry Jones.

Redeyejedi
12-27-2011, 10:07 AM
I had a bad feeling about the jet game in the begining of the week..but as the week went on, I felt more confident about the NYG beating the jets...I've got that same feeling about the cowballs...I feel good about this game.... Only thing I worried about was whether they would mentally show up. I said all week the Giants secondary would have no problem with the Jets overrated receiving core. Thing Im worried about this week is all the Snaps are defenders logged. Jason Pierre Paul played over 100 snaps,Tuck 88 thats a lot guys.Thank god they have an extra day and its a late game

I hate the Cowboys but not as much as the Eagles

jomo
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Now we are talking! This is so much more fun that "dump Coughlin" threads!! Go Blue!!

I Bleed Blue
12-27-2011, 11:00 AM

Not so. Just look at the 49'ers. They added a few missing pieces, but added the most important piece, and that was, a competent coaching staff. We will see the same late season collapse next season if Coughlin stays. Are you not tired of this broken record?

jimsgints
12-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Good post..

JJC7301
12-27-2011, 02:45 PM

</P>

I personally reserve the term "despise" for the Eagles. But you're right -- I do love when the Giants bring out the "WTF just happened" look on Jerry's face.</P>

Bread
12-27-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muwster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

Bu..but..but this rivalry is respectful. Bu...but..but we are supposed to be obessed with the Eagles!

JPP
12-27-2011, 08:07 PM
I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.
DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.

I think your underestimating Romo's ball handling skills. ;)