PDA

View Full Version : Brother helping Brother

blueinsc
12-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue!

RedskinHater
12-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue!

The only way he could do it is kidnap
Eli and sit his fat *** on him !

stormblue
12-26-2011, 07:17 PM

how could he , he doesn't know how to ; not anymore than his brother does.

one of them would come up with the worst idea possible and the other one would go along with it.

what a couple of fat maroons.

miked1958
12-26-2011, 07:24 PM

how could he , he doesn't know how to ; not anymore than his brother does.

one of them would come up with the worst idea possible and the other one would go along with it.

what a couple of fat maroons.
Lol

Tommy_Ribs
12-26-2011, 07:39 PM
I think Rex will help Rob by passing him an extra piece of cake and pie.

gradstang
12-26-2011, 07:45 PM
i would hate to be a defensive coach on the cowboys because rex other fat loudmouth who wins nothing def coord never shuts up. he constantly yapping in his headset and although the staff would never admit it it must get annoying and old real fast!

giantsfan420
12-26-2011, 08:04 PM
this is something i speculated on before the first game vs dallas.

anyone thinking that rob ryan doesnt have a boatload of tape to study and formulate a plan to stop our offense is dreaming.

KG HAS to be creative. the jets d had our number for the most part. Rob can look at that gameplan and build on it. If KG comes out with the same gameplan he did vs dallas and ny it wont be pretty.

eli can play lights out but with an ineffective gameplan it wont get us the win.

after the nyj game i was a lil worried bc i had said in order for us to sweep the ryan bro. we'd need to play lights out on offense the first two games. the first game was a job well done.

second one, not at all.

im a homer and even i cant dismiss the idea rob ryan has a good gameplan for our offense...

giantsfan420
12-26-2011, 08:04 PM
keep in mind both ryan bro. run similar defensive schemes

stormblue
12-26-2011, 08:40 PM
this is something i speculated on before the first game vs dallas.

anyone thinking that rob ryan doesnt have a boatload of tape to study and formulate a plan to stop our offense is dreaming.

KG HAS to be creative. the jets d had our number for the most part. Rob can look at that gameplan and build on it. If KG comes out with the same gameplan he did vs dallas and ny it wont be pretty.

eli can play lights out but with an ineffective gameplan it wont get us the win.

after the nyj game i was a lil worried bc i had said in order for us to sweep the ryan bro. we'd need to play lights out on offense the first two games. the first game was a job well done.

second one, not at all.

im a homer and even i cant dismiss the idea rob ryan has a good gameplan for our offense...

yea, but Newman ain't Revis

GameTime
12-26-2011, 08:59 PM
It was more the Giants offense not getting it doen then it was the Jets D. They had plays covered but in the end the Giants blew many plays not only with drops, missed passes, dumbass play calls, but also with lack of execution. </P>

In the last Dallas game both defenses sucked.....</P>

Maybe....just maybe both side of the ball for the Giants can play good at the same time for once this season. </P>

</P>

gmen0820
12-26-2011, 09:04 PM
yea, but Newman ain't RevisTrue but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.

GameTime
12-26-2011, 09:07 PM
yea, but Newman ain't RevisTrue but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.</P>

nearly doesnt count...</P>

but I hear you. Eli please protect the ball. This pick stuff has to stop. Go one game without one.....thank you.</P>

stormblue
12-26-2011, 09:10 PM
yea, but Newman ain't RevisTrue but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.

yea , but that one was all on Goober Pile ,stupid , stupid (uh , did i mention stupid) pass .

gmen0820
12-26-2011, 09:21 PM

yea , but that one was all on Goober Pile ,stupid , stupid (uh , did i mention stupid) pass .Definitely a stupid pass, I nearly **** myself when I saw Newman jump it.

stormblue
12-26-2011, 09:29 PM
@ gmen0820

and what the heck is 820...

420 and 4 beers ?

gmen0820
12-26-2011, 09:43 PM
@ gmen0820

and what the heck is 820...

420 and 4 beers ?820 or 0820?

stormblue
12-26-2011, 09:49 PM
ok, 0820

420 and 04 beers.

gmen0820
12-26-2011, 09:51 PM
ok, 0820

420 and 04 beers.Okay we'll go w/that

giantsfan420
12-26-2011, 10:05 PM
im guessin august 20th birthdate or day of significance as in 08/20

Roosevelt
12-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Long haired fat boy doesn't need any help from the toe-inhalin' fat boy.

SIMMS5611
12-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Rex can help Rob by giving him a gift certificate to SuperCuts. Aside from that, Rob is S.O.L....

stormblue
12-26-2011, 10:34 PM
im guessin august 20th birthdate or day of significance as in 08/20

too F'n funny

from the looks of your name
i know you get what i meant.

for those that don't ;
there might be a clue in my sig.

VBGiantsFan
12-26-2011, 10:53 PM

True, but their schemes are predicated on great secondary play, and while the Jets have Revis, Cromartie, and Wilson, the Cowboys have a crap secondary.

Expect Nicks to actually be a part of the game this time around.

I am way more scared of the Cowboys offense than their defense.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-26-2011, 11:09 PM
KG HAS to be creative. the jets d had our number for the most part. Rob can look at that gameplan and build on it. If KG comes out with the same gameplan he did vs dallas and ny it wont be pretty. eli can play lights out but with an ineffective gameplan it wont get us the win...^<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#0000ff>THIS 1000 %</FONT>

stormblue
12-26-2011, 11:22 PM

True, but their schemes are predicated on great secondary play, and while the Jets have Revis, Cromartie, and Wilson, the Cowboys have a crap secondary.

no shyte !!

remember last game when they had receivers runnin' wide open all over the place . good thing Gomer Pile missed a few (especially that one to austin) or we woulda lost.

Jason Garret (who used to be on our sideline by the way.....come to think of it , so did Sean Peyton ).......will have our db's so confused that a GPS won't even help.

gonna have to outscore them cuz we ain't gonna stop 'em.

gmen46
12-26-2011, 11:43 PM

no shyte !!

remember last game when they had receivers runnin' wide open all over the place . good thing Gomer Pile missed a few (especially that one to austin) or we woulda lost.

Jason Garret (who used to be on our sideline by the way.....come to think of it , so did Sean Peyton ).......will have our db's so confused that a GPS won't even help.

gonna have to outscore them cuz we ain't gonna stop 'em.

It should be different this game. If he plays, Romo will be doing so with little or no practice this week. That does effect timing some, even with a veteran, if he misses the whole week.

And his grip will be problematic, no matter what they are saying now. Either he won't be able to squeeze it the same as usual, or they'll shoot him up at the risk of his losing the touch he needs when throwing various type passes.

And how bad, really, is Felix's leg? Again, if he plays--and given the stakes, he will, unless it's amputated--he likely will not have 100% acceleration and cut-back fluidity, which is what makes him normally so effective.

And after our last 5 games vs Dallas, are you really afraid of what schemes or game plan Garret will come up with against us? Truly?