PDA

View Full Version : saints blowing whistles!

gradstang
12-26-2011, 06:38 PM
i read a couple weeks ago that the titans were accusing the saints of blowing whistles on their sidelines and that the titans have tape of the saints coaching staff blowing them on critical situations in the game. yet i heard nothing more of this and that sean payton is good friends with bill bellacheat from the patriots. is it a cover-up!

Joe Morrison
12-26-2011, 06:50 PM
I heard a lot of crazy conspiracy theorys but this one might take the cake, can you explain where blowing the whistle would give them an advantage during a play, call me stupid but I thought about it before I wrote this, don't see it.

TuckYou
12-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I heard a lot of crazy conspiracy theorys but this one might take the cake, can you explain where blowing the whistle would give them an advantage during a play, call me stupid but I thought about it before I wrote this, don't see it.</P>

really? Remember Kiwi v Vince Young? Now there wasnt a whistle blown there but you get the idea. Blowing a whistle could change a game.</P>

stormblue
12-26-2011, 07:03 PM
if it were loud enough for the players to hear ....
the refs would obviously notice it and put an end to it.

NY_Eli
12-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Be the whistle blower for these whistle blowers

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-26-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't know if there was anything to the whistle story, but you hear about players complaining about the Saints being dirty a lot. Opposite of their team name I guess.

M0rbid
12-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Hmmmmm... this is interesting.

gradstang
12-26-2011, 07:45 PM
during the saints titans game a few weeks ago the titans players were coming off the field claiming they were hearing whistles blowing from the saints sidelines. the significance of this is that when the titans were hearing them they thought the play was being stopped but the siants would then snap the ball leaving the titans in a relaxed state. and the saints were doin this during critical parts of the game. now the titans were in that game so if you think about it it makes some sense.

Roosevelt
12-26-2011, 07:50 PM
I never heard about this but with Peyton as the HC I wouldn't be surprised.

gradstang
12-26-2011, 07:52 PM
its a cover-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M0rbid
12-26-2011, 08:20 PM
First of all, how long was this going on? And secondly, were the Giants affected by this when they faced each other? LEAGUE BETTER LOOK INTO THIS!

Overdrive92
12-26-2011, 08:22 PM
First of all, how long was this going on? And secondly, were the Giants affected by this when they faced each other?

The Giants got their *** kicked in New Orleans. Even a few illegally blown whistles couldn't save them from that butt-whooping.

T-Murda84
12-27-2011, 08:49 AM
and we fake injuries

Ruttiger711
12-27-2011, 09:36 AM
i read a couple weeks ago that the titans were accusing the saints of blowing whistles on their sidelines and that the titans have tape of the saints coaching staff blowing them on critical situations in the game. yet i heard nothing more of this and that sean payton is good friends with bill bellacheat from the patriots. is it a cover-up!

if its a video tape im sure it would have been leaked... if its an AUDIO tape of whistle blowing - give me a freakin break and good luck on doing anything with that.

TroyArcher
12-27-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't know if its true but wouldn't put it past Payton. He is a real Punk.