PDA

View Full Version : Parking Pass!

giantlove85
12-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I was able to score some sweet tickets for this Sundays game...Didn't realize until after no parking pass was included. Anyone have one for cheap that they'd be willing to sell to this huge Giant fan? :)

GameTime
12-26-2011, 08:17 PM
I was able to score some sweet tickets for this Sundays game...Didn't realize until after no parking pass was included. Anyone have one for cheap that they'd be willing to sell to this huge Giant fan? :)
</P>

check ebay and check the site below. Good luck</P>

The site below give them a call tomorrow. I have gotten parking passes from them in the past. </P>

</P>

http://www.prominentticketservice.com/performer/new-york-giants-tickets.aspx</P>

Jet-Blue
12-26-2011, 08:59 PM
NFL Ticketexchange, has them for Face ($25.00) plus a fee. Should be able to get them under $32.00.

giantlove85
12-27-2011, 07:13 AM
I found ticket exchange and I'm wondering where is "GA" All of the parking passes say GA and I don't see where that area is located on the parking lot map.

Giants Of New Jersey
12-27-2011, 08:18 AM
general admission

Jet-Blue
12-27-2011, 11:01 AM
I found ticket exchange and I'm wondering where is "GA" All of the parking passes say GA and I don't see where that area is located on the parking lot map.

As said, it is General Admission. It is any of the "Blue" lots at the stadium. You can't park in E, F, or G which are the "Red" premium lots for Clubs and Suites.

Coming up the NJ Turnpike from Delaware, Lot J is one of your best choices.

Have fun.

giantlove85
12-27-2011, 03:32 PM
I ended up figuring it out..thanks!

We will be making a weekend of it and staying with family in North Jersey! Can't wait!!