PDA

View Full Version : 2011 poster of the year?

bigblueandtrue22
12-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Top 5

Roosevelt
12-26-2011, 09:51 PM
RF

redbeardxxv
12-26-2011, 09:52 PM
1.Redbeard
2.Redbeard
3.Redbeard
4.Redbeard
5.bigblueandtrue22

(I suppose i hadda give some props, it was your thread, after all...)

SweetZombieJesus
12-26-2011, 10:47 PM
No giggles, no cruehead... Harooni threatened to stop posting and did for a while...

bigblue5611
12-26-2011, 11:05 PM
1. RF
2. TuckYou
3. FBomb
4. JoeMorrison
5. Roosevelt

Honorable mention: Harooni-im sorry, i just dont think he's brought the 'A' game this year ;)

NYfanatic
12-26-2011, 11:42 PM
1. RoanokeFan - the best on the board
2. Ntrgrese83 - for being such a good sport
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

KidA
12-27-2011, 12:00 AM
I still miss Pittman4two. Funniest poster I've ever seen.

fansince69
12-27-2011, 11:33 AM
What ever happened to David Kan? he was one of the more knowledgeable football x and o guys on here.

Rf keeps the board informed.

Fbomb's posts make me chuckle many times

I know MMB is a moderator,but I usually agree with his opinions.

Let's face it ....it takes all of us to keep the board going......Even if I end up just shaking my head after I read some of the views.

Morehead State
12-27-2011, 01:26 PM
What ever happened to David Kan? he was one of the more knowledgeable football x and o guys on here.

Let's face it ....it takes all of us to keep the board going......Even if I end up just shaking my head after I read some of the views.
</P>

MMB is usually wrong. Love him to death.....but still wrong.</P>

NY_Eli
12-27-2011, 01:32 PM
I know I don't post very often but here are my nominations:

RF - he provides the boards with real news rather than silly rumors, and he has a sensible attitude

Gametime - Also has a sensible attitude, keeps things in perspective

Roosevelt - ditto about what i said with Gametime

Snappinnecks - Risks legal repercussions to provide the boards with high quality videos!

BurnerNYG
12-27-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm hated too much to be on anybody's list but since I love myself, I appoint myself "poster of the year". I'm going to buy my award this weekend.

fansince69
12-27-2011, 01:45 PM

</p>

MMB is usually wrong. Love him to death.....but still wrong.</p>

The funny part Morehead is that I usually agree with you( except on baseball) I may be wrong but if I agree with you and agree with MMB...Are all 3 of us wrong?

nygsb42champs
12-27-2011, 01:46 PM
RF gets my vote.

NY_Eli
12-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them.

Just my two cents.

giantsfan420
12-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them.

Just my two cents.

thanks man, appreciate that. my vote goes for you! haha.

this has been a good year tho for a lot of posters. i am 3-0 on prediction threads i started, 1rst game vs Philly when no one thought we'd win, game vs NE again no one thought we'd win, and eli at 4800 31 tds and 15 ints is pretty much dead on.

my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what he said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn.

I'd throw in gmen46 into the mix, sometimes he can be an *** for the sake of being an ***, but he is very well articulated and has good knowledge, and of course YA too. just a good mod with a lot of info on the giants most dont get.

thanks again.

NY_Eli
12-27-2011, 01:57 PM

Just my two cents.

this has been a good year tho for a lot of posters. i am 3-0 on prediction threads i started, 1rst game vs Philly when no one thought we'd win, game vs NE again no one thought we'd win, and eli at 4800 31 tds and 15 ints is pretty much dead on.

my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what I said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn.

I'd throw in gmen46 into the mix, sometimes he can be an *** for the sake of being an ***, but he is very well articulated and has good knowledge, and of course YA too. just a good mod with a lot of info on the giants most dont get.

thanks again.

Well to be honest, I think prediction threads are stupid as ****, don't make me take back my nomination lol!

I also might be biased by the 420 in your name, which always makes me smile.

But in all seriousness I do think you're a good poster, but it's not the stupid predictions that I like, just the honest opinions about what's going on with the gmen. Cheers! [B]

GameTime
12-27-2011, 01:58 PM
I know I don't post very often but here are my nominations: RF - he provides the boards with real news rather than silly rumors, and he has a sensible attitude Gametime - Also has a sensible attitude, keeps things in perspective Roosevelt - ditto about what i said with Gametime Snappinnecks - Risks legal repercussions to provide the boards with high quality videos!</P>

thank you and I appreciate the props.</P>

Ro gets my vote. He devotes huge time and always has the news. The views were the better part but I guess all good things must come to an end. </P>

There are many good and fun posters on this board...too many to list. We all have our "opinions" and many times, and I speak for myself, I get a different perspective from other members that I amy not have thought of myself. </P>

YA should be on the list too...</P>

bigblue5611
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
i guess we need to reach consensus here--are mods eligible for this award? ;)

Joe Morrison
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
1. RF 2. TuckYou 3. FBomb 4. JoeMorrison 5. Roosevelt Honorable mention: Harooni-im sorry, i just dont think he's brought the 'A' game this year ;)</P>

Surprised to get an honoarble mention here, didn't realize I was on that much.</P>

NY_Eli
12-27-2011, 02:03 PM
I know I don't post very often but here are my nominations: RF - he provides the boards with real news rather than silly rumors, and he has a sensible attitude Gametime - Also has a sensible attitude, keeps things in perspective Roosevelt - ditto about what i said with Gametime Snappinnecks - Risks legal repercussions to provide the boards with high quality videos!</P>

thank you and I *appreciate the props.</P>

Ro gets my vote. He devotes huge time and always has the news. The views were the better part but I guess all good things must come to an end. </P>

There are many good and fun posters on this board...too many to list. We all have our "opinions" and many times, and I speak for myself, I get a different perspective from other members that I amy not have thought of myself. </P>

Ah I forgot YA, he is definitely one of the top posters around here!

I agree with you on all points! Posts like this are why I nominated you in the first place!

G-Man67
12-27-2011, 02:05 PM
RF

and a big thank u to him for all his work keeping us up to date ... makes it one stop shopping for Giants news

GameTime
12-27-2011, 02:07 PM

thank you and I appreciate the props.</P>

Ah I forgot YA, he is definitely one of the top posters around here! I agree with you on all points! Posts like this are why I nominated you in the first place!</P>

I am not a big Xs and Os guy either but I have learned much in this board in the way of schemes and things of that nature. I see things on the field that I never used to see because I didnt know whatI was looking at. </P>

fansince69
12-27-2011, 02:08 PM
I know I don't post very often but here are my nominations: RF - he provides the boards with real news rather than silly rumors, and he has a sensible attitude Gametime - Also has a sensible attitude, keeps things in perspective Roosevelt - ditto about what i said with Gametime Snappinnecks - Risks legal repercussions to provide the boards with high quality videos!</p>

thank you and I appreciate the props.</p>

Ro gets my vote. He devotes huge time and always has the news. The views were the better part but I guess all good things must come to an end. </p>

There are many good and fun posters on this board...too many to list. We all have our "opinions" and many times, and I speak for myself, I get a different perspective from other members that I amy not have thought of myself. </p>

YA should be on the list too...</p>

I would like to add Y.A. to my list as well....His knowledge of Giant football goes back even further than mine.His memory is pretty good too...lol....MY biggest problem is that I read the posts and do not really pay attention to the screen name attached to the opinion.

BurnerNYG
12-27-2011, 02:11 PM

thank you and I *appreciate the props.</P>

YA should be on the list too...</P>RF is definitely a poster that contributes a lot this board and to be honest, you, Roosevelt, YA and myself(lol) would get my other votes.

Ooops, almost forgot Moorehead.

gmen0820
12-27-2011, 02:16 PM
1. Redeyejedi
2. YA
3. RF
4. Slipknottin
5. Lawl

BigBlue1971
12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
i have to nominate Roanoke for the title becuz of the efforts and assistance he brings to the board. without that, i doubt we would be aware of all the Giants news and information we are accustomed to.</P>

there are many many great posters, too many to nominate 5. as Gametime indicated, i have gained much football (and other) knowledge and it comes from every corner of this board.</P>

basically i nominate everyone becuz of the sheer volumns of information shared here.</P>

Snappinnecks
12-27-2011, 02:52 PM
RoanokeFan hands down. I'm constantly clicking on the stuff that dude posts on the board.

Morehead State
12-27-2011, 03:00 PM

</P>

The funny part Morehead is that I usually agree with you( except on baseball) I may be wrong but if I agree with you and agree with MMB...Are all 3 of us wrong?
</P>

Matt disagrees with me a lot because he loves me and craves the interaction.</P>

As for the "poster of the year" there is Roanoke and then there is everybody else.</P>

GameTime
12-27-2011, 03:02 PM

</P>

</P>

Matt disagrees with me a lot because he loves me and craves the interaction.</P>

As for the "poster of the year" there is Roanoke and then there is everybody else.</P>

</P>

+1</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-27-2011, 03:05 PM
To be a top 5 poster, you must be correct ALL THE TIME. So hence I give it to -
1. Bparcells
2. Bparcells
3. Bparcells
4. Bparcells
5. Bparcells

He really is Nostradamus, he knows who will win MOSTLY AFTER the game is over.

byron
12-27-2011, 03:07 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

+1</P> no doubt!

CGYgiant
12-27-2011, 03:08 PM
the best poster on this board is YAtittle imo, he is followed by Slip, and Redeye.

ryan12
12-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Top 5

tuff one

me... ofcourse
rf
gametime
lttayor
tuck you
ya
mmb

gumby742
12-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Giggles. Everyone else loses.

His impact on this board is eternal.

Vtgmenfan89
12-27-2011, 03:41 PM
1. Bparcells
2. Bparcells
3. Bparcells
4. Bparcells
5. Bparcells

He really is Nostradamus, he knows who will win MOSTLY AFTER the game is over.

I'm with you. He's ALWAYS spot on with his predictions, remember when he said we would blow out the niners? Man what a great game for our team. Noticed he stopped posting a lot since....

RF, I give the man mad props. Always on top of the real news not the B.S. news, good levelheaded opinions and always has faith in the Giants as a true fan. +3 to him for those reasons.

jjj45
12-27-2011, 03:45 PM
As far as what they bring to the boards to make them a better place then I would have to say Roanoke Fan.

I hope you don't get a fat head from all the love brother........... Of course if someone gets a big head from getting praised on a message board then I guess they have some problems.

Honorable mention would be

giantsfan420 -great insight on the Giants usually has creative threads.
Dragonsoul - longtime levelheaded poster who doesn't get into petty pissing matches.
yoeddy - has sound logic in arguments
gmen46 -legit poster who doesn't take crap from anyone
MMB - well cause hes the most awesome down to earth mod ever lol

and also fletch. He's a good guy. Never *****es or bashes a player for his own agenda. Been here a lot longer then everybody else as well. Should win underrated poster of the year.

okay done with the frivolous praising. Im out.

MikeIsaGiant
12-27-2011, 03:52 PM
I'd give it to RF as well, he's my favorite poster here.

Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of posters here that I like reading though, just too lazy to write them all down.

gmen46
12-27-2011, 04:01 PM

Just my two cents.

my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what he said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn.

thanks again.

Thanks for the shout out, GF420.

You're probably right about my tendency to be a wise *** at times, and will try to contain the tendency (but it's so haarrd). By default you're on my list now :)

Have to agree with the listing of the mature wizened vets:
YA
RF
They are the consistent rudder controllers.
Slip knottin

I throw in Moorhead, as well. Because, even though I disagree with him so often, I look forward to his viewpoint as a thoughtful "other point of view" as a Giants fan.

And I miss hearing from Chaosist, since he was kicked out. Before he did whatever he did to be ejected, I thought he brought rationality to most discussions.

Those jump out, but most all posters here are fun to read and tangle with.

Aside from that, it's been a fun year, with all the debate raging throughout the lockout on into the season. Thank god the NFL has better participants than did the NBA.

Looking forward to the Giants winning Sunday night and surprising in the playoffs!

(And, to paraphrase FBomb--another fave--I MISS GWAT!)

Morehead State
12-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them. Just my two cents. thanks man, appreciate that. my vote goes for you! haha. this has been a good year tho for a lot of posters. i am 3-0 on prediction threads i started, 1rst game vs Philly when no one thought we'd win, game vs NE again no one thought we'd win, and eli at 4800 31 tds and 15 ints is pretty much dead on. my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what he said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn. I'd throw in gmen46 into the mix, sometimes he can be an *** for the sake of being an ***, but he is very well articulated and has good knowledge, and of course YA too. just a good mod with a lot of info on the giants most dont get. thanks again. Thanks for the shout out, GF420. You're probably right about my tendency to be a wise *** at times, and will try to contain the tendency (but it's so haarrd). By default you're on my list now :) Have to agree with the listing of the mature wizened vets: YA RF They are the consistent rudder controllers. Slip knottin I throw in Moorhead, as well. Because, even though I disagree with him so often, I look forward to his viewpoint as a thoughtful "other point of view" as a Giants fan. And I miss hearing from Chaosist, since he was kicked out. Before he did whatever he did to be ejected, I thought he brought rationality to most discussions. Those jump out, but most all posters here are fun to read and tangle with. Aside from that, it's been a fun year, with all the debate raging throughout the lockout on into the season. Thank god the NFL has better participants than did the NBA. Looking forward to the Giants winning Sunday night and surprising in the playoffs! (And, to paraphrase FBomb--another fave--I MISS GWAT!)</P>

I think the only major thing we ever disagreed on is Eli's play last year. Other than that you would probably be surprised how often we agree.</P>

And thanks for the mention.</P>

Ruttiger711
12-27-2011, 04:16 PM
There were about 3 posters with some of the most perfect, bulbous... young um....avatars ...and now they cant have that "content" on the boards anymore so i forgot their names...

ahhh - i think bigblueones was one of them.

BurnerNYG
12-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Now that I gave the popular choices, can I give my actual favorites? Lol
Marvelousmik
GMEN0820
Giantsyankees1976
Harooni
Manstache
TheEnigma
BurnerNYG(ME)

gmen0820
12-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Now that I gave the popular choices, can I give my actual favorites? Lol
Marvelousmik
GMEN0820
Giantsyankees1976
Harooni
Manstache
TheEnigma
BurnerNYG(ME)All caps, nice!

Red Dog
12-27-2011, 05:11 PM
I humbly accept this award and I thank my mother, my father, my sisters, my brothers, my 4th grade teacher, my grandparents, myself most of all

sharick88
12-27-2011, 05:14 PM
I am the best poster in the business. My takes are always on point and I eliminate trolls upon arrival.

gmen46
12-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them. Just my two cents. thanks man, appreciate that. my vote goes for you! haha. this has been a good year tho for a lot of posters. i am 3-0 on prediction threads i started, 1rst game vs Philly when no one thought we'd win, game vs NE again no one thought we'd win, and eli at 4800 31 tds and 15 ints is pretty much dead on. my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what he said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn. I'd throw in gmen46 into the mix, sometimes he can be an *** for the sake of being an ***, but he is very well articulated and has good knowledge, and of course YA too. just a good mod with a lot of info on the giants most dont get. thanks again. Thanks for the shout out, GF420. You're probably right about my tendency to be a wise *** at times, and will try to contain the tendency (but it's so haarrd). By default you're on my list now :) Have to agree with the listing of the mature wizened vets: YA RF They are the consistent rudder controllers. Slip knottin I throw in Moorhead, as well. Because, even though I disagree with him so often, I look forward to his viewpoint as a thoughtful "other point of view" as a Giants fan. And I miss hearing from Chaosist, since he was kicked out. Before he did whatever he did to be ejected, I thought he brought rationality to most discussions. Those jump out, but most all posters here are fun to read and tangle with. Aside from that, it's been a fun year, with all the debate raging throughout the lockout on into the season. Thank god the NFL has better participants than did the NBA. Looking forward to the Giants winning Sunday night and surprising in the playoffs! (And, to paraphrase FBomb--another fave--I MISS GWAT!)</P>

I think the only major thing we ever disagreed on is Eli's play last year.* Other than that you would probably be surprised how often we agree.</P>

You're right. I tend to overstate, sometimes. There are many threads we both contribute to but don't necessarily mutually respond to.

And you're welcome. Truth is truth.

Looking forward to Sunday night and--fingers crossed-- to Giants playing on Wild Card Weekend, brother!

DemandedAce
12-27-2011, 06:56 PM
I gotta go with Ro and YA definitely, these two bring everything to the board and aren't afraid to ruffle feathers.

Plus, let's not forget Roanoke's ability to post sexy pictures at the beginning of the season... :)

jomo
12-27-2011, 07:03 PM
My #1 goes to RF because he takes the time to compile so much useful information for us on his News, Notes etc thread. He follows that up with thoughtful insights on topics of heated debate.</P>

Rosey, for being clear headed and not being afraid to make a tough call.</P>

YA for leading the DYK thread and for balancing wit with wisdom.</P>

FBomb for never backing away from a squabble and for backing up what he says with either facts or well founded thoughts. (this place would be boring without abunch of people willing to mix it up)</P>

BritishBlue2 because I appreciate: his passion for this team from across the pond, his love of good brew and the best looking little Giant in his avatar!</P>

jomo
12-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Giggles. Everyone else loses. His impact on this board is eternal.Legend! [:D]

jomo
12-27-2011, 07:11 PM
1. RF 2. TuckYou 3. FBomb 4. JoeMorrison 5. Roosevelt Honorable mention: Harooni-im sorry, i just dont think he's brought the 'A' game this year ;)</P>

Surprised to get an honoarble mention here, didn't realize I was on that much.</P>You need to get that checked out! lol

Delicreep
12-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Roanokefan....hands down.

On the other hand, his daily collection of all articles Giant related has cost my company a fortune in lost productivity--if we combined the entire boards lost productivity of the course of the season we may well have found the reason that the economy has not bounced back.

Morehead State
12-27-2011, 07:23 PM

On the other hand, his daily collection of all articles Giant related has cost my company a fortune in lost productivity--if we combined the entire boards lost productivity of the course of the season we may well have found the reason that the economy has not bounced back.

</P>

Remember when you and I used to get mentions in these kinds of posts. Maybe we're getting old.</P>

gmen0820
12-27-2011, 07:27 PM

</P>

Remember when you and I used to get mentions in these kinds of posts.* Maybe we're getting old.</P>Youse are past your prime.

Delicreep
12-27-2011, 07:35 PM

</p>

Remember when you and I used to get mentions in these kinds of posts. Maybe we're getting old.</p>

Getting old?

Let me ask you this...at any point during the Christmas Holiday, did you look at a child and say, "you have young legs...go get me a beer"?

Tuckit91
12-27-2011, 07:41 PM
YA and Roanokefan...

GiantWarfare
12-27-2011, 07:50 PM
YA and Roanokefan...

agreed

Morehead State
12-27-2011, 09:17 PM

</P>

Remember when you and I used to get mentions in these kinds of posts. Maybe we're getting old.</P>

Getting old?

Let me ask you this...at any point during the Christmas Holiday, did you look at a child and say, "you have young legs...go get me a beer"?

</P>

Have you been spying on me?</P>

jjj45
12-27-2011, 09:23 PM

</p>

Remember when you and I used to get mentions in these kinds of posts. Maybe we're getting old.</p>Youse are past your prime.Im pretty sure Morehead is just getting started.

lawl
12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
No disrespect to anyone else, but Redeyejedi is by far my favorite poster on here.

MattMeyerBud
12-28-2011, 12:22 PM

</p>

MMB is usually wrong. Love him to death.....but still wrong.</p>

laughable coming from you this year old man

lets just say the war of 2011 between me and you is a notch in the W section for me...

u flip flopped more than John Kerry

pjam84
12-28-2011, 12:50 PM
i mean no disrespect, but this is a serious question. to the 'big' posters like rf, harooni and others that have been mentioned, or anyone with an absurdly high post count for that matter.....what do you guys do? are you retired? i guess i'm just curious to know how you have so much free time on your hands to seemingly be on this board for hours a day racking up tens of thousands of posts in just a few years time.

ps. i do appreciate a lot of the info, especially the articles that RF posts.

Drez
12-28-2011, 01:05 PM
i mean no disrespect, but this is a serious question. to the 'big' posters like rf, harooni and others that have been mentioned, or anyone with an absurdly high post count for that matter.....what do you guys do? are you retired? i guess i'm just curious to know how you have so much free time on your hands to seemingly be on this board for hours a day racking up tens of thousands of posts in just a few years time. ps. i do appreciate a lot of the info, especially the articles that RF posts.</P>

A lot of posters can post from work. Some people like myself, though I don't have a high post count, are usually sitting in front of a computer at home (my den is my entertainment room/office). </P>

Also, it's easy to rack up posts if you get involved in a highly debated thread.... You can put in 50 posts easy (in an hour or so) in one of those 15 page threads if you get sucked into one of those.</P>

KATKAVAGE75
12-28-2011, 01:06 PM
I appreciate all that RF does for the board, but I'm voting for Slipknottin - knowledgeable &amp; passionate. </P>

I also enjoy Roosevelt, YA, MMB, Morehead State, Harooni, Asian Giant,SweetZombieJesus, &amp; Jomo</P>

Stay positive &amp; beat the Cowboys like a rented mule.</P>

NY_Eli
12-28-2011, 01:08 PM

I think the only major thing we ever disagreed on is Eli's play last year.* Other than that you would probably be surprised how often we agree.</P>

You're right. I tend to overstate, sometimes. There are many threads we both contribute to but don't necessarily mutually respond to.

And you're welcome. Truth is truth.

Looking forward to Sunday night and--fingers crossed-- to Giants playing on Wild Card Weekend, brother!

There's a whole lotta love on these boards!

Filthy cowboys fans could never have a friendly thread like this one. I'm glad I'm on the gmen bandwagon!

MattMeyerBud
12-28-2011, 01:10 PM
i mean no disrespect, but this is a serious question. to the 'big' posters like rf, harooni and others that have been mentioned, or anyone with an absurdly high post count for that matter.....what do you guys do? are you retired? i guess i'm just curious to know how you have so much free time on your hands to seemingly be on this board for hours a day racking up tens of thousands of posts in just a few years time.

ps. i do appreciate a lot of the info, especially the articles that RF posts.

i just can post at work and have a very boring job in which I have to stretch work out to make it seem like we're busy and I just post while i do it

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 01:21 PM

ps. i do appreciate a lot of the info, especially the articles that RF posts.I don't know about them but I-Phones and Android Smartphones are like miniature computers. I rarely, if ever post from my house pc.

MattMeyerBud
12-28-2011, 01:23 PM
i mean no disrespect, but this is a serious question. to the 'big' posters like rf, harooni and others that have been mentioned, or anyone with an absurdly high post count for that matter.....what do you guys do? are you retired? i guess i'm just curious to know how you have so much free time on your hands to seemingly be on this board for hours a day racking up tens of thousands of posts in just a few years time. ps. i do appreciate a lot of the info, especially the articles that RF posts.</p>

A lot of posters can post from work. Some people like myself, though I don't have a high post count, are usually sitting in front of a computer at home (my den is my entertainment room/office). </p>

Also, it's easy to rack up posts if you get involved in a highly debated thread.... You can put in 50 posts easy (in an hour or so) in one of those 15 page threads if you get sucked into one of those.</p>

[:(] guilty

YATittle1962
12-28-2011, 01:29 PM
thanks for all the love folks

...and yeah im lucky we have internet access here at the old folks home

I manage to pop in and post between apple sauce breaks and the high powered colonics

that being said my man RF and my man slip get my votes

others I enjoy would be Davidkan (where are you????).....Zimonami......SEC....giantsfan420.... Roosevelt......and Fbomb......

TommyRibs.....Diehard......MMB .....Gametime.....buddy33 ...burier....marvelousmik....NYGfaninILL.....moreh ead.....Mr.Excitement ....scoopscj and GMENAGAIN get honorable mentions as well

biggest **** stirring spoon goes to my man sheepdip

but my love goes out to all the passionate posters who post here ....even Bastian ...even though we only see her during eagle week

Dr Octopus
12-28-2011, 01:34 PM
CDN is very good , as is RK , F Bomb , both the 2 guys from Britain , JM4Prez , Delicreep and not forgetting Snappinecks

Sarcasman
12-28-2011, 01:37 PM
As stated upthread, there's RF and there's everyone else.

Also don't forget to wash your hands when this giant circle jerk is over, fellas.

gmen0820
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM

Also don't forget to wash your hands when this giant circle jerk is over, fellas.Lmfao

YATittle1962
12-28-2011, 01:44 PM

Also don't forget to wash your hands when this giant circle jerk is over, fellas.

pass the hand sanitizer.....you know you have a Purell key ring

jjj45
12-28-2011, 01:57 PM

pass the hand sanitizer.....you know you have a Purell key ringIm going straight with the isopropyl.

tripleaamin9
12-28-2011, 01:59 PM
I will give my vote next year

Sarcasman
12-28-2011, 02:01 PM

pass the hand sanitizer.....you know you have a Purell key ring

Wow, can you see me?

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 02:22 PM
1. Bparcells
2. Bparcells
3. Bparcells
4. Bparcells
5. Bparcells

He really is Nostradamus, he knows who will win MOSTLY AFTER the game is over.I thought I was always right but (before the game)

MikeIsaGiant
12-28-2011, 02:26 PM
1. Bparcells
2. Bparcells
3. Bparcells
4. Bparcells
5. Bparcells

He really is Nostradamus, he knows who will win MOSTLY AFTER the game is over.I thought I was always right but (before the game)

Yes but you have to claim a winner before the game, and if they are the loser, you MUST say that you claimed that you never said that and knew the outcome!!

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 02:27 PM
I humbly accept this award and I thank my mother, my father, my sisters, my brothers, my 4th grade teacher, my grandparents, myself most of allyou forgot god. thats 10 tebowing you must do to repent.

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 02:32 PM
No disrespect to anyone else, but Redeyejedi is by far my favorite poster on here.im hurt! ;)

ryan12
12-28-2011, 02:40 PM
top 5 thats easy

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dlyan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

ryan12
12-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I humbly accept this award and I thank my mother, my father, my sisters, my brothers, my 4th grade teacher, my grandparents, myself most of allyou forgot god. thats 10 tebowing you must do to repent.

lmfao

Seducer
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Coming from someone who pretty just lurks and seeks X's and O's explanations and not emotional reactions. I'd like to say I hate Buddy and usually enjoy SlipKnottinstake on things (even tho slip really hasn't been around much this year).

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 02:58 PM

I manage to pop in and post between apple sauce breaks and the high powered colonics

others I enjoy would be Davidkan (where are you????).....Zimonami......SEC....giantsfan420.... Roosevelt......and Fbomb......

TommyRibs.....Diehard......MMB .....Gametime.....buddy33 ...burier....marvelousmik....NYGfaninILL.....moreh ead.....Mr.Excitement ....scoopscj and GMENAGAIN get honorable mentions as well

but my love goes out to all the passionate posters who post here ....even Bastian ...even though we only see her during eagle weekDamn no love. Bastian gets more love then me. FO SHAME.... Maybe i need to post more, or maybe less then lol?

ShakeNBake
12-28-2011, 03:06 PM
top 5 thats easy

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dlyan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

I spit hot fire

MikeIsaGiant
12-28-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm new here so I could understand, but I've been more active lately. This board is amazing.

YATittle1962
12-28-2011, 04:15 PM

but my love goes out to all the passionate posters who post here ....even Bastian ...even though we only see her during eagle weekDamn no love. Bastian gets more love then me. FO SHAME.... Maybe i need to post more, or maybe less then lol?

u know yr my boy DS

was just going off the top of the dome......

UK-Giantsfan
12-28-2011, 04:33 PM
my top ten in no particular order
Daynemustgo , CDN , Fbomb , Morehead , RF, JM4P2 , Jomo , ManningtoShockey , BB2, Delicreep

ryan12
12-28-2011, 04:41 PM
top 5 thats easy

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dlyan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

I spit hot fire

i was waiting to see how long it took for someone to pick up on this lol

ryan12
12-28-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm new here so I could understand, but I've been more active lately. This board is amazing.

i actually think your a good poster.... im kind of a rook so i understand your pain