PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Drew Brees

giants-_-
12-26-2011, 11:59 PM
For breaking the single season passing record.

Do not want to see the Saints in the playoffs, if we get to that.

Cags
12-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Screw Payton, the Saints and Drew Brees. Another low class coach. I will route heavily for anyone playing the Saints in the playoffs. I didn't forget the pitch out play on us to run up the score and the stupid smile on Payton's face

TheEnigma
12-27-2011, 12:08 AM
Brees is a class act. Not many other QB's that I'd like to see break Marino's record myself.

giantsfan420
12-27-2011, 12:09 AM
dont worry cags...we'll c em again, and eli will outplay brees...sounds crazy, but i honestly have not one oz. of doubt in eli

Pakman
12-27-2011, 12:09 AM
I hate the ****ng saints ....mainly because of Lance Moore. He dances for everything. Even if it's a first down you can see its taking every ounce of energy in his body to hold him back from doing an MC Hammer dance on the field.

As far as Drew Bree's goes I respect him, he is a great QB.

Rudyy
12-27-2011, 12:10 AM
Congratulations to Drew. He's a very humble guy and I respect him a lot as a football player and a person.

NYfanatic
12-27-2011, 12:12 AM
I dont hate the saints but dislike their feeling of being "With everything that has happened to the city of New Orleans we deserve everything good to happen to our team"

TheEnigma
12-27-2011, 12:15 AM
What I dislike about the Saints: Gregg Williams, Who Dat chant, and how ****y their fanbase has become since that Superbowl.

What I like about the Saints: Brees, Hicks and Evans, how hard they run the ball, and what they did for their city.

GiantWarfare
12-27-2011, 12:17 AM
What I dislike about the Saints: Gregg Williams, Who Dat chant, and how ****y their fanbase has become since that Superbowl.

What I like about the Saints: Brees, Hicks and Evans, how hard they run the ball, and what they did for their city.

This

NYG_88
12-27-2011, 12:45 AM

Thats what I have saying after the won the Superbowl but when you mention the playoff lost to SEA they just gett butt hurt and bring up how they blew out the Giants, hate those obnoxious type of fans!

NYG_88
12-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Would have been cool for Eli to break it but he needs 500 yards passing against Dallas.

Anyone think he does it?

NYSPORTS
12-27-2011, 12:49 AM
How would the Chargers look with Drew Brees throwing to Larry Fitzgerald?

giantsfan420
12-27-2011, 01:18 AM
surprised no ones mentioned the number of yards brees has thrown for when the game is already way out of hand in NO favor.

like tonight, he passed for what 100 yds after NO was up 15 or more points?

In our ****ty system, we stop throwing when we're up by 7 in the 4th.

Not taken away anything from Brees, guys good. But Payton has no respect for opposing teams by still going pedal to the metal up by two or more scores. maybe 600 yds or more were thrown for after the games outcome was decided

TheEnigma
12-27-2011, 01:23 AM
surprised no ones mentioned the number of yards brees has thrown for when the game is already way out of hand in NO favor.

Not taken away anything from Brees, guys good. But Payton has no respect for opposing teams by still going pedal to the metal up by two or more scores. maybe 600 yds or more were thrown for after the games outcome was decidedAnd remember what happened to us before when we took the metal off of the pedal? Up by 21 points on the Eagles at halftime last year in week 15. Don't think I need to mention the rest.

nYg24
12-27-2011, 01:54 AM

Not taken away anything from Brees, guys good. But Payton has no respect for opposing teams by still going pedal to the metal up by two or more scores. maybe 600 yds or more were thrown for after the games outcome was decided

I personally dont mind teams running up the score, if you dont like it STOP THEM.

And congrats to Brees hes a great football player and an even better human being.

jhamburg
12-27-2011, 01:55 AM
Would have been cool for Eli to break it but he needs 500 yards passing against Dallas.

Anyone think he does it?

Then he would also need Brees to have 0 yards passing...

NYG_88
12-27-2011, 02:12 AM

Anyone think he does it?

Then he would also need Brees to have 0 yards passing...

My bad I meant pass Marino's record and be under Brees and Brady.