PDA

View Full Version : Giants = Halloween

Marvelousmik
12-27-2011, 06:59 AM
Who are we going to be this sunday? I dont know this team anymore. Every week we put on a new costume.

which suit will nicks wear this game? will it be superman where he
catches bullets? or will he be ice man, where every pass slips out of
his hands?

All of a sudden jacobs is taking away angles to the outside and jumping over defenders now? Next thing you know eli will rush for 100 yards.

I swear this team is so weird i dont even know whos good or not anymore. is aaron ross good? is ballad good? is rolle good? Can tynes be trusted?

every body on this team for the exception of eli, JPP and matt dodge changes each week. So basically our offense, defense, and special teams each have 1 player that you know what you will from them. everyone else changes costumes.

This team can lose any game or win any game. i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to the colts and beat the steelers. i go into each game with pretty much the same level of concern now.

But one thing is probably certain though. TC's job is probably going to be decided by this game.

krygny
12-27-2011, 08:35 AM
The Giants are inconsistent. Every team in the NFL is inconsistent. The bad teams are more inconsistent. The good teams, less so.

As with any home game, we run a good chance of being thoroughly embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated.

Hopefully not.

NJ10
12-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Who are we going to be this sunday? I dont know this team anymore. Every week we put on a new costume.

his hands?

All of a sudden jacobs is taking away angles to the outside and jumping over defenders now? Next thing you know eli will rush for 100 yards.

I swear this team is so weird i dont even know whos good or not anymore. is aaron ross good? is ballad good? is rolle good? Can tynes be trusted?

every body on this team for the exception of eli, JPP and matt dodge changes each week. So basically our offense, defense, and special teams each have 1 player that you know what you will from them. everyone else changes costumes.

This team can lose any game or win any game. i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to the colts and beat the steelers. i go into each game with pretty much the same level of concern now.

But one thing is probably certain though. TC's job is probably going to be decided by this game.

Matt Dodge???

BurnerNYG
12-27-2011, 10:24 AM
I agree completely. Don't say nothing bad about nobody on this team, they might make u look silly the following week. Where you been at bro?

Marvelousmik
12-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Every team in the NFL is inconsistent.

Not like this team. for the most part you know what you will get from other teams.

Marvelousmik
12-27-2011, 05:00 PM
I agree completely. Don't say nothing bad about nobody on this team, they might make u look silly the following week. Where you been at bro?

Been watching from a distant lol. I like how things have turned out. if we win we are in the playoffs. if we lose we go home, there will be lots of changes, and our first rd pick shouldnt be too low. Couldnt ask for anything else.

sg92
12-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Who are we going to be this sunday?* I dont know this team anymore. Every week we put on a new costume.

his hands?

*every body on this team for the exception of eli, JPP and matt dodge changes each week. So basically our offense, defense, and special teams each have 1 player that you know what you will from them. everyone else changes costumes.

Matt Dodge???

I think his inclusion in that short list was valid. He's been very consistent sitting on his a** at home.

Vtgmenfan89
12-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Definitely always a toss up...especially at home....I honestly would prefer this game were being played in Dallas.