PDA

View Full Version : New OC

Red Dog
12-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Norv Turner gonna be available, not a great HC but a great OC just in case Giants' Gilbride has a bad day Sunday

YATittle1962
12-27-2011, 11:30 AM
no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing

Tony Bruno
12-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Above average players bailing below avergae coaches... Its been that way for years... There isnt a person ipon this board that doesnt scratch their head abotu the playcalling 10 times a game... Not even playcalling its, the players in the game the formations then the playcalling....

KK is a bum... #endastory

ryan12
12-27-2011, 11:46 AM
no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing

i dont see how that is possible when i predict 50% of the plays before they happen... the only reason why gilbride probally will stay if tc stays is eli is comfortable with this offense

JJC7301
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
I like KG overall. I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved. I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).

TheReal_LT
12-27-2011, 01:19 PM
I like KG overall.* I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved.* I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).*

Good point...

DelawareGiants
12-27-2011, 01:30 PM
As much as I tend to curse at some of the playcalling (no idea how often Eli is changing the calls though), I think KG is safe as long as TC is the head coach. Only way he goes is if he gets offered a HC job and that is not gonna happen.