PDA

View Full Version : "IF" we cut Rogers

ibbill
03-13-2013, 06:08 PM
.Is there a date if he is released before that date it is not added to our cap.

Or are we stuck with what we signed him for the 2013 season.

This cap stuff and quitting smoking may be the end of me yet. lol

Drez
03-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Vet contracts are guaranteed if they are on the Week 1 salary. We also have an injury provision in his contract where if he lands on IR only half of his salary counts against the cap (or at least I remember reading something to that effect when he was resigned).

Drez
03-13-2013, 06:10 PM
BTW, keep up the good work on quitting. I quit 7 years ago now. Best decision of my life. And I only quit because I needed money to buy a car, lol.

ibbill
03-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Vet contracts are guaranteed if they are on the Week 1 salary. We also have an injury provision in his contract where if he lands on IR only half of his salary counts against the cap (or at least I remember reading something to that effect when he was resigned).

Awesome thanks now I know the whole story.

ibbill
03-13-2013, 06:26 PM
BTW, keep up the good work on quitting. I quit 7 years ago now. Best decision of my life. And I only quit because I needed money to buy a car, lol.

Problem here I buy 1 carton 200 cigs from the reservation for 10.00 a carton buy 10 cartons get one free go figure. When you wake your self up with your own wheezing then it is time. Will be tough after almost 60 years of smoking yikes

.I really hate my self and anyone else that lives on this earth lmao

Tommy_Ribs
03-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Problem here I buy 1 carton 200 cigs from the reservation for 10.00 a carton buy 10 cartons get one free go figure. When you wake your self up with your own wheezing then it is time. Will be tough after almost 60 years of smoking yikes

.I really hate my self and anyone else that lives on this earth lmao

Good Luck Quitting!

DownWitJPP
03-13-2013, 06:49 PM
good luck quitting man, I quit 3 years ago. Wait til you see how much better your breathing gets, all the extra money you have, and how bad people smell that still smoke. When my sense of smell came back I was like damn!! I smelled that bad when I smoked. First two weeks are the hardest, then it gets easier..I haven't touched one in a solid 3 years

timmytimm3
03-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Stay strong with not smoking! I quit 10 years ago and feel incredible. Just wait until you can really start tasting food again. It's all worth it!

blueribbon
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
I quit last year I feel alot better. Good luck

brfooser
03-14-2013, 01:00 AM
I quit 6 years ago and I feel great you will not regret it or having more money :)

JPP=BEASTMODE
03-14-2013, 01:00 AM
I quit 2 days ago lol good luck

ibbill
03-14-2013, 06:23 PM
I quit 2 days ago lol good luck JPP heres what we have waiting for us after we quit.

Interesting comments from reddit post

(ALTERNATE VERSION)

In 20 minutes your nicotine levels have dropped enough that you begin to want a smoke...
In 8 hours the craving is driving you nuts and smoking is the only thing you can think about...
In 48 hours all nicotine has left your body and you start to shake...
In 72 hours your tolerance for bull**** has dropped significantly and your co-workers have noticed a slight change in your personality...

In 2 weeks your friends, family and coworkers now call you "Mr. A**hole" or "Miss *****" and are begging you to start smoking again..
In three to nine months the trial will be over after you kill the last person who asks you "How goes the no smoking?"...
In 1 year your jail-house 'protection' costs you 1 pack of cigarettes a day (how ironic)...
In 5 years you are being sold in prison for 2 packs of cigarettes (again, how ironic), but your prison tattoos look fantastic...
In 10 years you've now developed a jail-house heroin habit...
In 15 years the justice system labels you as unredeemable and commutes your 25 year sentence to life. But on the bright side, you've kicked your heroin habit and to help with the withdrawal symptoms, you've started smoking again (how very ironic)...