PDA

View Full Version : Cullen Jenkins 2011-12 Highlights! Guy is money

BlessedinBlue22
03-13-2013, 10:29 PM
I gotta say he is one of the most under rated DT i've seen, can tackle and pass rush. Skip to 18:18 where he tackles David Wilson in the air when he tries to burst up into the hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9BZiu4UNU

giantsfan420
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
he really is an explosive DT. he has tremendous quickness for a guys his size and position. he gets instant pressure which is the best kind...i dont think he ll be as consistent as canty on a down to down basis, but in terms of big plays, jenkins will give us more of that. he had 30 pressures last yr which is great for a dt and hes been getting to the qb consistnetly for some time. even when he was on GB i recognized his ability to create chaos with that first step of his

blueribbon
03-13-2013, 10:48 PM
he really is an explosive DT. he has tremendous quickness for a guys his size and position. he gets instant pressure which is the best kind...i dont think he ll be as consistent as canty on a down to down basis, but in terms of big plays, jenkins will give us more of that. he had 30 pressures last yr which is great for a dt and hes been getting to the qb consistnetly for some time. even when he was on GB i recognized his ability to create chaos with that first step of his

Which is good because we had little to no pressure up the middle last year and Canty was hurt alot. I'm not hating on Canty but I think the Giants are looking for some guys that don't get hurt so often. Which is why I think we may have seen the last of KP unless they can sign him cheap.

B&RWarrior
03-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Which is good because we had little to no pressure up the middle last year and Canty was hurt alot. I'm not hating on Canty but I think the Giants are looking for some guys that don't get hurt so often. Which is why I think we may have seen the last of KP unless they can sign him cheap.

I'd be a little more excited if he wasn't 32.