PDA

View Full Version : Dave Tollefson is Available

Atomic1
03-14-2013, 07:21 AM
IMO Tolley should come back to a system where he flourished and his endless energy seemed contagious to the guy's around him. The D line looked flat this season without him.

Hooligans
03-14-2013, 07:29 AM
IMO Tolley should come back to a system where he flourished and his endless energy seemed contagious to the guy's around him. The D line looked flat this season without him.

It would appear the Giants have all they need on the Defensive line right now.....but who knows.

miked1958
03-14-2013, 09:07 AM
he for sure would come cheap. And you know he is a good insurance policy if someone is out for a few games

jomo
03-14-2013, 09:08 AM
We need to have much higher aspirations.

bigblue58
03-14-2013, 09:59 AM
They need to get him back and never should have let him go in the first place! He made an impact EVERY time he was on the field!
But the Giants won't do it. Frankly...I don't know what the hell the Giants are doing.
How can anyone claim that the Giants have all they need on Defense, when we don't even know if JPP will bounce back or prove to have been just a one year wonder?
Cullen Jenkins isn't the be all and end all of our Defensive needs.

bigblue58
03-14-2013, 10:05 AM
We need to have much higher aspirations.

We can't afford higher aspirations! And it's not as though Tollefson is some kind of has been or bum. He was a very good, very productive Giant

Medisleman
03-14-2013, 10:08 AM
The real question is is his MOM available. She is the most free valuable free agent mother out there!

Captain Chaos
03-14-2013, 10:11 AM
We have some young guys that need to have a chance to show what they have, and they weren't the problem with the defense last year.

jomo
03-14-2013, 10:23 AM
We can't afford higher aspirations! And it's not as though Tollefson is some kind of has been or bum. He was a very good, very productive GiantHe was a good, productive player. IMO without the "very attached". It is all about balancing dollars, I agree. Certainly he is a good guy but was a role player back then and now has 2 more years of tread off his tire. We need to be careful about getting sentimental about our former players. What Reese needs to do is get the BEST available player for the veteran's minimum, not start with "who has played for us that we can get on the cheat."

ryan12
03-14-2013, 10:24 AM
cut tuck and sign tolly start kiwi at de and have tolly rotate with kiwi

TCHOF
03-14-2013, 10:25 AM
cut tuck and sign tolly start kiwi at de and have tolly rotate with kiwi

lol . . so cut tuck and replce him with tolly? Man, the draft can't get here soon enough.

ryan12
03-14-2013, 10:28 AM
lol . . so cut tuck and replce him with tolly? Man, the draft can't get here soon enough.

why not tuck hasnt dont squat in 2 years he is old bum shoulder not fast no push off line and if you read my post i said start kiwi and "rotate tolly" your telling me kiwi and jpp at de is bad?

Flip Empty
03-14-2013, 11:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hPi7YJz.jpg