PDA

View Full Version : Current roster...

UKAnt14
03-14-2013, 04:41 PM
QB: Eli Manning, Curtis Painter.
RB: David Wilson, Andre Brown (RFA), Ryan Torain, Da’Rel Scott.
FB: Henry Hynoski.
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz (RFA), Rueben Randle, Jerrel Jernigan, Kris Adams*, Brandon Collins*, Kevin Hardy*.
TE: Bear Pascoe, Adrien Robinson, Larry Donnel, Jamie Childers.
T: Will Beatty, David Diehl, James Brewer, Matt McCants, Brandon Mosley, Levy Adc0ck, Selvish Capers.
G: Chris Snee, Michael Jasper, Stephen Goodin, Chris DeGeare*, Bryant Browning*.
C: David Baas, Jim Cordle.

DE: Jason Pierre-Paul, Justin Tuck, Adrian Tracy, Adweale Ojomo, Justin Trattou, Matt Broha.
DT: Linval Joseph, Cullen Jenkins, Shaun Rogers, Markus Kuhn, Marvin Austin, Bobby Skinner.
LB: Mathias Kiwanuka, Keith Rivers, Jacquian Williams, Mark Herzlich, Spencer Paysinger, Jake Muasau, Zak DeOssie.
CB: Prince Amukamara, Corey Webster, Terrell Thomas, Jayron Hosley, Aaron Ross, Terrence Frederick, Buddy Jackson, Laron Scott, Trumaine McBride, Antonio Dennard*
S: Antrel Rolle, Stevie Brown (RFA), Ryan Mundy, Will Hill, Tyler Sash, David Caldwell*

K: Josh Brown, David Buehler, Jake Rogers
P: Steve Weatherford

Moke
03-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Looks awful.

Inb4Hate

ibbill
03-14-2013, 04:51 PM
again I ask and our weak spots are. G TE or ? note Rivers should be in the LB spot now.

JB456
03-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Like it or not, this is what the Giants will most likely be rolling with to start the year based on their cap situation. Rookies don't see a lot of playing time on the Giants.

53canton
03-14-2013, 05:13 PM
You forgot Mosley at Guard.

This team is not as good as last year. What does JR think he's doing? Are we in for a down year?

Moke
03-14-2013, 05:16 PM

This team is not as good as last year. What does JR think he's doing? Are we in for a down year?

With a team like THIS right here, if you're an optimist, you're pretty much ******ed,

That team won't get you far IMO, call me whatever you want.

"You" is all rthetorical before you get mad at me.

Kruunch
03-14-2013, 05:18 PM

Mosely was drafted as an OT.

And don't forget Mundy at Safety (just signed).

nYg24
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Keith Rivers just signed so theres that. Should trust Reese, he's always got a plan.

UKAnt14
03-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Edited to add Aaron Ross, Keith Rivers, Brandon Mosley and Ryan Mundy.

Drez
03-14-2013, 05:46 PM
You guys are way too knee-jerky. At this point, we've really only lost 2 guys from last year, KP and MB. I guess you can add a third with Osi (whose future is uncertain). But, considering the hate most of the board spewed his way, should we really count it as a loss?

Jenkins/Canty is a wash. JWill/Boley is a wash. As much as I loved Bradshaw's heart, he's got two bum wheels.

We still have the rest of FA and the draft to get through. So, why don't you guys take a Quaalude, and call me in the morning.

UKAnt14
03-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Just imagine, though, if Eli agreed a contract extension and lowered his pay for this year like Brady...we'd be SORTED.

Drez
03-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Just imagine, though, if Eli agreed a contract extension and lowered his pay for this year like Brady...we'd be SORTED.It's not as simple as that, nor should something like that be expected.

UKAnt14
03-14-2013, 06:34 PM
It's not as simple as that, nor should something like that be expected.I'm not saying it will happen or I expect it to happen - would just be huge for us.Eli deserves his money & I'm more than happy for him to earn what he does.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm not saying it will happen or I expect it to happen - would just be huge for us.Eli deserves his money & I'm more than happy for him to earn what he does.If Eli did a deal like Brady, it'd likely only free up $4m or so. A nice chunk of change, but not significant enough to make any huge move.

BlueBlooded1979
03-14-2013, 07:13 PM
again I ask and our weak spots are. G TE or ? note Rivers should be in the LB spot now.

Zero safeties that can cover deep
One CB that can cover outside the numbers.
Zero RBs that can pick up the blitz.
Zero starts amongst the TE group (concern more than weakness givens Popes record.)
Age and durability at DT.
Diehl and Baas still being on the roster or allowed in the building.
Trusting Rivers to stay on the field since he has yet to ever do that.

This team is inferior in so many ways from last years squad. The FA mistakes and mid-round misses from the last few years have come back to bite them in the ***.