PDA

View Full Version : Steven Jackson to Falcons

Toadofsteel
03-14-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000150844/article/steven-jackson-atlanta-falcons-agree-to-contract

This makes it more likely that Bradshaw will be picked up by GB...

tonyt830
03-14-2013, 05:15 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000150844/article/steven-jackson-atlanta-falcons-agree-to-contract

This makes it more likely that Bradshaw will be picked up by GB...not surprised by the Jackson signing by the dirty birds, since they released Turner the other day.

Yeah I could see a team like the Packers signing Bradshaw. But I could also see the Jets taking an interest, especially since they loset Greene in FA to the Oilers

Toadofsteel
03-14-2013, 05:16 PM
not surprised by the Jackson signing by the dirty birds, since they released Turner the other day.

Yeah I could see a team like the Packers signing Bradshaw. But I could also see the Jets taking an interest, especially since they loset Greene in FA to the Oilers

Jets and Pack were the two teams reportedly the most interested, but the Pack was waiting on Steven Jackson first... now that's not a possibility.

Moke
03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Good signing. I don't see Bradshaw in GB though.

BigBlueAllDay
03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Thought he was going to go to the Patriots. Eating crow....

tonyt830
03-14-2013, 05:24 PM
yeah I heard them talking on NFL Net the other day the Jets felt like Greene would not fit good in Mornehwig's(sp) west coast system. The Packers may have a little more right now at RB(Starks, Green and Saine), but they are all bigger backs. Bradshaw may be a good rotational/3rd down back with them.

I think the Jets are down to McKnight and Powell?

edit: I wonder if a team like the Broncos or Chargers may come into play with Bradshaw? Broncos have McGahee, Moreno and that young kid Hillman, so maybe not? But the Chargers, after Matthews, they seem thin at that position.

Flip Empty
03-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Great pickup for them. Jaquizz Rodgers is nothing more than a change of pace.

They'll love having a good RB that isn't completely one dimensional like Turner.

Thought he was going to go to the Patriots. Eating crow....
Stevan Ridley is a beast