PDA

View Full Version : Ok... Am I the Only One Not Getting It?

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 06:41 PM
I keep looking at this roster, and the players that we are losing; it makes no sense for me.

Position of Need

CB: 1- Two Bottom 10 Corners (Webster and Hosley)
2- Coming out of third ACL
3- Bad, and old Aaron Ross.

S: 1- Overpaid Safety in Roller
2- Playmaker ability, but bad in coverage.
3- Unproven Rookie (Hill)
4- Never heard of safety in Ryan Mundy.

OL: 1- Great Beatty.
2- Losing Boothe.
3- Overpaid Bass
4- Old Snee.
5- DIEHL?! C'mon

TE: 1- Good blocker in Pascoe
2- "JPP of TE's" in Robinson. (Idk where he took that from)

LB: 1- Kiwi, better at DE.
2- No one at MLB...
3- Oh so can't stay healthy Rivers.
4- Solid Williams.

I seriously don't get how we are fixing all these, and I didn't eve put DL there...

Cloud57
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
This team has more holes than swiss cheese but on the bright side we still have Eli.

FBomb
03-14-2013, 06:54 PM
What's not to get.....we have a salary cap problem and bigger needs. Besides...it's not tlike this is Reese's first FA period. This is what he does every year.

ozzie0075
03-14-2013, 06:57 PM
What I am not getting is people still not trusting Reese. This is what he does and it has worked. I'm not worried on bit.

Flip Empty
03-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Reese really needs to nail this draft or we could be seeing the beginning of the end for him

ozzie0075
03-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Reese really needs to nail this draft or we could be seeing the beginning of the end for him

After 2 Superbowls Reese is going nowhere.

Dogg
03-14-2013, 06:58 PM
In Reese **I** trust! Have faith in our GM...he will get the job done

drewz
03-14-2013, 07:01 PM
This team has more holes than swiss cheese but on the bright side we still have Eli.

LOL, probably won't have him for long after he plays behind that oline

FBomb
03-14-2013, 07:02 PM

Another post that made me actually laugh out loud.

GTGiantsFan
03-14-2013, 07:02 PM
We have too many holes for this team to make the playoffs this year so far.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I just don't get how losing one player that almost no one thought we'd be able to re-sign all the sudden signals the end of the world.

Flip Empty
03-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Another post that made me actually laugh out loud.
Reese criticism is the best bait outside Eli hate

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:05 PM
We have too many holes for this team to make the playoffs this year so far.No ****. FA is 3 days old, and the draft hasn't been held yet. 90% of the NFL is full of holes right now.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Reese criticism is the best bait outside Eli hateNo, it's just a little early to be hating.

TheEnigma
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM
We're playing the AFCW this year. We will be fine.

GTGiantsFan
03-14-2013, 07:07 PM
No ****. FA is 3 days old, and the draft hasn't been held yet. 90% of the NFL is full of holes right now.
We didn't make the playoffs last year and we're worse than we were now.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:08 PM
We're playing the AFCW this year. We will be fine. But, Denver and KC are crushing it in March. How will we ever think to beat them in the Fall.

GTGiantsFan
We're playing the AFCW this year. We will be fine.

The Chiefs are getting better, Broncos are a top team, those could be 2 losses with our current roster.

GTGiantsFan
But, Denver and KC are crushing it in March. How will we ever think to beat them in the Fall.
Denver are a far better football team than the Giants. Elway is make some very good personnel choices.

TheEnigma
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
The Chiefs are getting better, Broncos are a top team, those could be 2 losses with our current roster.

Outside of the Broncos, we have no reason to fear any of those teams next year. We have Alex Smith's number and the Chiefs defense is nowhere near as good as the 49ers was when we played them. It'll be like playing a very poor man's San Francisco.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
We didn't make the playoffs last year and we're worse than we were now.You don't know that we're worse now than we were. There's still the rest of the offseason, including the remainder of FA and the draft before we know what our roster is going to look like. Looking at the roster now and making some kind of judgement about how it's going to look come September is like looking a painting that only has a few paint strokes on it and saying it's horrible. It very well could turn out to be the Mona Lisa.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Denver are a far better football team than the Giants. Elway is make some very good personnel choices.Denver looks ​like a far better team than the Giants. Until the teams play, we have no idea if that's true.

Flip Empty
03-14-2013, 07:12 PM
No, it's just a little early to be hating.
I wasn't serious.

This happens every year.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:13 PM
I wasn't serious.

This happens every year.I know. I don't know why I bother coming here this time of the year. This level of stupidity irks me, lol.

TheEnigma
03-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Our opponents should (keyword there) be a little easier for the upcoming season but of course it will all depend on how they schedule some of it. We match up well with the NFCN teams too so I expect another season above .500 at the least and probably a solid chance to contend for the playoffs.

TheAnalyst
03-14-2013, 07:16 PM
You see what the Ravens are going through after just signing Flacco to an insane contract? Eli is our Flacco. It's hard to build a team and keep it together when you pay a franchise QB what they are getting paid. All I know is, if we lose Cruz, we may be in for a long long season.

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Our opponents should (keyword there) be a little easier for the upcoming season but of course it will all depend on how they schedule some of it. We match up well with the NFCN teams too so I expect another season above .500 at the least and probably a solid chance to contend for the playoffs.The only guy I really want us to be able to re-sign right now is Boothe (I will claim ignorance about whether a significant upgrade exists for us in the draft). The RT spot remains unsettled, but neither Locklear or Diehl should prove to be that hard to replace. I have faith in Mike Pope to make an NFL caliber TE of a poodle in a tutu, so whatever we do there will likely work. Even with as poorly as we played last season, we were about 2 plays from 11-5.

TheEnigma
03-14-2013, 07:19 PM
I know. I don't know why I bother coming here this time of the year. This level of stupidity irks me, lol.

Humans are afraid of change but I feel people are putting too much emphasis on just the next season. As long as we have our core guys, we should have a decent chance to make the playoffs for 2013 and then the following offseason is when we can really strengthen this team with more solid FA moves and a better draft class.

B-Red22
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM
We still have the whole draft coming up, i dont understand how people can freak out during free agency, we have no cap room and u want us to sign all the leagues best to fill our holes???

Drez
03-14-2013, 07:22 PM
You see what the Ravens are going through after just signing Flacco to an insane contract? Eli is our Flacco. It's hard to build a team and keep it together when you pay a franchise QB what they are getting paid. All I know is, if we lose Cruz, we may be in for a long long season.Flacco only counts like $7m against the cap this year. That's what happens when you have a ton of FAs and just won the SB. Everyone wants to get paid.

Cloud57
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
We still have the whole draft coming up, i dont understand how people can freak out during free agency, we have no cap room and u want us to sign all the leagues best to fill our holes???usually the best players are in the first 3 rounds, 3 players is not enough to fix these holes but as you said there's no cap room.

nhpgiantsfan
03-14-2013, 07:28 PM

Did you forget the red font???

poppa smurph
03-14-2013, 08:15 PM
I know. I don't know why I bother coming here this time of the year. This level of stupidity irks me, lol.At this point in time of the year, these boards become more of an informal resource for me. I'll check it say, 4 times a day, just to see what news is garnering the most attention and that's about it.
But,
I do it everytime... and everytime , I keep telling myself... " Stop clicking on threads that begin with a question!! " lol

Drez
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM
At this point in time of the year, these boards become more of an informal resource for me. I'll check it say, 4 times a day, just to see what news is garnering the most attention and that's about it.
But,
I do it everytime... and everytime , I keep telling myself... " Stop clicking on threads that begin with a question!! " lolHaha. No doubt.

Giants5699
03-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Reese will never get fired.

Buddy333
03-14-2013, 08:25 PM
After 2 Superbowls Reese is going nowhere.Seriously. Even if they do have a down year this year it's only two years removed from the Super Bowl. They do need a lot and they may struggle this year. Next year they will have lots of money to keep guys and shop SMART for some FA's.

zimonami
03-14-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm very unhappy with what we have lost, and not totally happy with what we have kept, or gotten as FA.
But, I've been thru this dozens of times with the Giants.
These decisions are not all on Reese. We have many scouts and coaches with opinions, and they all develop a plan. It is not Reese all alone in a closet flipping Heads or Tails.
They always seem to put a contender together and I'm not going to crucify anyone until preseason games begin and we have a real idea of what we have put together. Then we'll be able to evaluate our draft, FA, and what starters and depth we retained.
I think we owe them that much, instead of bellyaching now and spouting off crap that we really don't know Jack about.
I'm a Chemical Engineer who happened to play HS ball and is a long time Giant fan, That doesn't qualify me to evaluate Pro talent, and to criticize men who make it their lives.
Some people need to chill.... or, write to the FO and ask for a consulting job.

StrahanSoup92
03-14-2013, 08:39 PM

Huh?? Dude Reese isnt going anywhere.

FBomb
03-14-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't people who fail to recognize obvious humor ever read PAST that one post. It was satire.....damn funny satire!!

Drez
03-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm very unhappy with what we have lost, and not totally happy with what we have kept, or gotten as FA.
But, I've been thru this dozens of times with the Giants.
These decisions are not all on Reese. We have many scouts and coaches with opinions, and they all develop a plan. It is not Reese all alone in a closet flipping Heads or Tails.
They always seem to put a contender together and I'm not going to crucify anyone until preseason games begin and we have a real idea of what we have put together. Then we'll be able to evaluate our draft, FA, and what starters and depth we retained.
I think we owe them that much, instead of bellyaching now and spouting off crap that we really don't know Jack about.
I'm a Chemical Engineer who happened to play HS ball and is a long time Giant fan, That doesn't qualify me to evaluate Pro talent, and to criticize men who make it their lives.
Some people need to chill.... or, write to the FO and ask for a consulting job.
It sucks to lose KP and MB, but I didn't really think we were going to be able to keep either.

Our other cuts were equaled out by replacements on the roster, or in the case of Canty/Jenkins, one of our FA signings.

It's still way too early in the process to be able to make any proclamations about what the finished project is going to look like.

moosedrool
03-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I laugh every time I see a team sign a player for multimillion dollar contracts. They rarely ever are worth the money when you consider the cap hell it puts the team in a few years down the line, plus the usual first year underperformance/learn a new system. Were any of these players worth the cap hell they helped create?

Baas
Rolle
Canty

tcseacliff
03-14-2013, 08:51 PM
I cannot absorb all the stats but is this draft and our needs as bad as other drafts? seems like we are in worse shape than last year,not cap wise but available talents for our needs,, or are us fans a little more needy this year because of our failed season past? just sayin'?

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 08:52 PM
I never said I don't trust in Reese just to start, but the needs that we have right now are too deep to build through the draft. We currently have 4 linebackers in our roster. 4?! Herzlich has to prove himself, but he came out of a cancer (so i don't expect him him to), Williams is a rotational player, Kiwi is kind of solid and Rivers can't stay healthy.

That is already two positions of need in the draft. I'm sure Reese has a plan, but if that is building through the draft that's not going to happen, because it's rare to get more than 3 solid players.

OX1
03-14-2013, 08:55 PM

Maybe we finally see some rookies before game 14.

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 08:57 PM
I cannot absorb all the stats but is this draft and our needs as bad as other drafts? seems like we are in worse shape than last year,not cap wise but available talents for our needs,, or are us fans a little more needy this year because of our failed season past? just sayin'?

No we actually have a lot of needs. 6 starters are currently off the team, and I'm not even counting Hixon that was pretty much a starter this year.

Drez
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
I cannot absorb all the stats but is this draft and our needs as bad as other drafts? seems like we are in worse shape than last year,not cap wise but available talents for our needs,, or are us fans a little more needy this year because of our failed season past? just sayin'?I think last year the SB win clouded the judgment of the make up of this roster.

I mean yesterday we all knew we had a few holes, but there wasn't any overwhelming feeling of pessimism. Phillips signs with the Eagles then all of the sudden we have a ton of holes and we're going to be bottom feeders.

People around here are just too knee jerky.

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
I laugh every time I see a team sign a player for multimillion dollar contracts. They rarely ever are worth the money when you consider the cap hell it puts the team in a few years down the line, plus the usual first year underperformance/learn a new system. Were any of these players worth the cap hell they helped create?

Baas
Rolle
Canty

Good point, these players are overpaid. I think we should get solid players for short deals, like if we could afford Dansby for a one year deal that would be great. We need to sign a linebacker that's my only worry cause I think we can get the rest through the draft.

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 09:00 PM
I think last year the SB win clouded the judgment of the make up of this roster.

I mean yesterday we all knew we had a few holes, but there wasn't any overwhelming feeling of pessimism. Phillips signs with the Eagles then all of the sudden we have a ton of holes and we're going to be bottom feeders.

People around here are just too knee jerky.

Phillips sign with the Eagles didn't change anything... No one was expecting him to stay.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:04 PM
No we actually have a lot of needs. 6 starters are currently off the team, and I'm not even counting Hixon that was pretty much a starter this year.That's a pretty stupid way of looking at things. Jenkins/Canty are a wash. Boley/Jwill are a wash. Bradshaw/Wilson/Brown is likely an upgrade for our run game. Tynes/Brown is a wash or upgrade.

Losing KP sucks, but it was unrealistic that we were going to keep him this year, same goes for Bennett. However, at TE, Pope has shown he can turn almost anyone into a serviceable NFL TE, so whether we sign a TE in FA, draft one, or roll with Robinson, I'm sure we'll be fine...

What other starter have we lost? That's only 5.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Phillips sign with the Eagles didn't change anything... No one was expecting him to stay.It greatly changed the perception. Yesterday, almost no one was this pessimistic about next season. KP signs with the Eagles today and all the sudden we suck.

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 09:10 PM
That's a pretty stupid way of looking at things. Jenkins/Canty are a wash. Boley/Jwill are a wash. Bradshaw/Wilson/Brown is likely an upgrade for our run game. Tynes/Brown is a wash or upgrade.

Losing KP sucks, but it was unrealistic that we were going to keep him this year, same goes for Bennett. However, at TE, Pope has shown he can turn almost anyone into a serviceable NFL TE, so whether we sign a TE in FA, draft one, or roll with Robinson, I'm sure we'll be fine...

Boley/J Will is a wash? That is not true, Boley might not have the athletic abilities that Williams have, but he played the run better. If it was a wash they might as well just playe Williams the whole year cause he could cover the TE better than Boley.

gabriel_1
03-14-2013, 09:11 PM
It greatly changed the perception. Yesterday, almost no one was this pessimistic about next season. KP signs with the Eagles today and all the sudden we suck.

KP and Bennet are big loses, but and I agree that the running game will improve. But our secondary just seems so out of place right now.

ShakeandBake
03-14-2013, 09:14 PM
That's a pretty stupid way of looking at things. Jenkins/Canty are a wash. Boley/Jwill are a wash. Bradshaw/Wilson/Brown is likely an upgrade for our run game. Tynes/Brown is a wash or upgrade.

How can you say that when our #1 RB is now off the team? Argue injuries all you want but Bradshaw won and maintained the job over the rest of the corps on two flat tires, so what does that say about the rest? Brown's injuries are just as big of a ? as Bradshaws.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:16 PM
How can you say that when our #1 RB is now off the team? Argue injuries all you want but Bradshaw won and maintained the job over the rest of the corps on two flat tires, so what does that say about the rest? Brown's injuries are just as big of a ? as Bradshaws.Because Bradshaw has two busted wheels. He needed to have yet another surgery to put a larger screw in his foot this winter. Brown's injuries aren't much a question mark, as he seems to have recovered fully from the Achilles tear and a broken leg isn't as problematic as chronic fractured feet. Plus, Bradshaw has issues with his ankles, too.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:19 PM
KP and Bennet are big loses, but and I agree that the running game will improve. But our secondary just seems so out of place right now.Losing Bennett sucks, but we'll be able to replace him. Pope has earned my respect in that area. We could put my great-aunt out there and she'd have 40 catches and 600 yds receiving.

Nothing's changed about the secondary, save having better depth at CB with Ross coming back (say what you will about Ross, but he's better than Tryon).

Losing KP sucks, but he was hit or miss to see the field most of his career anyway, kind of like Bob Sanders was down the stretch.

zimonami
03-14-2013, 09:20 PM
It sucks to lose KP and MB, but I didn't really think we were going to be able to keep either.

Our other cuts were equaled out by replacements on the roster, or in the case of Canty/Jenkins, one of our FA signings.

It's still way too early in the process to be able to make any proclamations about what the finished project is going to look like.
I also hated losing KP and MB... but, KP might not last a season and We need to get better than MB to be real contenders again. If he was the best we can do at LB, then we're in deep crap.
I don't get worked up because it's all a crapshoot until the games begin. Will Jenkins get back to his old form? Will TT's knee hold up. Did we get good value in the draft and improve our depth. You never know... never... so, I just won't let myself get crazy. I trust these guys will do there best, and we'll see where we are.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Boley/J Will is a wash? That is not true, Boley might not have the athletic abilities that Williams have, but he played the run better. If it was a wash they might as well just playe Williams the whole year cause he could cover the TE better than Boley.Yes it is true. Boley was pretty bad last year. That's why he was only seeing like 20 or so snaps a game the last 4 games or so.

ShakeandBake
03-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Because Bradshaw has two busted wheels. He needed to have yet another surgery to put a larger screw in his foot this winter. Brown's injuries aren't much a question mark, as he seems to have recovered fully from the Achilles tear and a broken leg isn't as problematic as chronic fractured feet. Plus, Bradshaw has issues with his ankles, too.

True, Brown isn't injury prone per say but he always seems to be injuring something else. I just don't expect a full season out of him.

gmen0820
Perspective is key. We're trying to craft a team, not an aggregate.

G-Men Surg.
What I am not getting is people still not trusting Reese. This is what he does and it has worked. I'm not worried on bit.
This. He has said this in the past, " This is our Superbowl " in reference to him and his team doing the scouting and signing. They are good at it and they enjoy it.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:25 PM
I also hated losing KP and MB... but, KP might not last a season and We need to get better than MB to be real contenders again. If he was the best we can do at LB, then we're in deep crap.
I don't get worked up because it's all a crapshoot until the games begin. Will Jenkins get back to his old form? Will TT's knee hold up. Did we get good value in the draft and improve our depth. You never know... never... so, I just won't let myself get crazy. I trust these guys will do there best, and we'll see where we are.I meant Bennett when I said MB. Boley wasn't very good last year, so I'm not upset at all that we cut him.

gmen0820
03-14-2013, 09:25 PM
It greatly changed the perception. Yesterday, almost no one was this pessimistic about next season. KP signs with the Eagles today and all the sudden we suck.This.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
True, Brown isn't injury prone per say but he always seems to be injuring something else. I just don't expect a full season out of him.And you could from Bradshaw?

BlueBlooded1979
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
This. He has said this in the past, " This is our Superbowl " in reference to him and his team doing the scouting and signing. They are good at it and they enjoy it.

It worked last year...oh wait. How many teams have not ade the playoffs after winning the Superbowl ?

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:29 PM
It worked last year...oh wait. How many teams have not ade the playoffs after winning the Superbowl ?How many 9-7 teams with a negative scoring differential have ever won the Super Bowl?

ShakeandBake
And you could from Bradshaw?

No but if he put up 1,000+ yards last year while hurt and still managed to beat out the rest of our RB corps as far as depth is concerned so I would bring him back definitely. Don't give him the full load and he will be fine, and IMO he is by far and away a better back than Brown. Even if Brown stays healthy all year I don't expect much from him, and like I said earlier I don't expect him to play a full year.

Dogg
Im not too worried about Denver....especially if we play them late.. (cold weather)

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:32 PM
No but if he put up 1,000+ yards last year while hurt and still managed to beat out the rest of our RB corps as far as depth is concerned so I would bring him back definitely. Don't give him the full load and he will be fine, and IMO he is by far and away a better back than Brown. Even if Brown stays healthy all year I don't expect much from him, and like I said earlier I don't expect him to play a full year.Brown broke his leg midseason. Scott was on IR, too. That left Bradshaw, Wilson (a rookie who was shaky at best in pass pro), and then a couple street FAs. Who do you think is going to start in that scenario.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Im not too worried about Denver....especially if we play them late.. (cold weather)Aaaannnnddd that makes absolutely no sense.

Drez
03-14-2013, 09:35 PM
No but if he put up 1,000+ yards last year while hurt and still managed to beat out the rest of our RB corps as far as depth is concerned so I would bring him back definitely. Don't give him the full load and he will be fine, and IMO he is by far and away a better back than Brown. Even if Brown stays healthy all year I don't expect much from him, and like I said earlier I don't expect him to play a full year.Brown was running a bit better than Bradshaw, imo. He was significantly more patient in following his blockers and letting them set up blocks. He was also much more decisive when hitting the hole. His pass pro was iffy at first, but he seemed to be getting better at it by the time he got hurt.

ShakeandBake
03-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Brown broke his leg midseason. Scott was on IR, too. That left Bradshaw, Wilson (a rookie who was shaky at best in pass pro), and then a couple street FAs. Who do you think is going to start in that scenario.

Yes, midseason he broke his leg but he was behind Bradshaw on the depth chart all along. Point is I don't understand why people think he will be an upgrade over Bradshaw, seems that the only argument people are giving is that Brown is healthy, and judging by his past that is not a certainty.

Brown was running a bit better than Bradshaw, imo. He was significantly more patient in following his blockers and letting them set up blocks. He was also much more decisive when hitting the hole. His pass pro was iffy at first, but he seemed to be getting better at it by the time he got hurt.

I think most everyone would agree that Bradshaw's pass blocking skills>Browns (Up until the end of the year where Bradshaw's injuries really began to take their toll). I don't see the same quickness from Brown that I saw from Bradshaw, and he did seem to follow his blockers better than Bradshaw did. However it is hard to say based on his limited attempts and how the running game in general struggled last year which IMO which was affected more so by our terrible offensive line.

All in all I understand why our FO let Bradshaw go, however I don't understand why people on these MB believe that Brown is somehow an upgrade over Bradshaw, when he has shown nothing(albeit due to injury)

G-Men Surg.
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM
How many 9-7 teams with a negative scoring differential have ever won the Super Bowl?
Lol, well done.

giantsfan420
03-14-2013, 10:46 PM
It worked last year...oh wait. How many teams have not ade the playoffs after winning the Superbowl ?edited. misread post

Drez
03-14-2013, 10:49 PM
the last 6 or 7 yrs actually fyiThat's how many have not won a playoff game the following year, not not made the playoffs.

quan the don
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Aaaannnnddd that makes absolutely no sense.
He is probably talking about how Manning has some problems with the cold weather and his nerves after the surgery.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22379543/cold-peyton-manning-broncos-offense

joemorrisforprez
03-14-2013, 11:40 PM
I keep looking at this roster, and the players that we are losing; it makes no sense for me.

Position of Need

2- Losing Boothe.
3- Overpaid Bass
4- Old Snee.
5- DIEHL?! C'mon

2- No one at MLB...
4- Solid Williams.

I seriously don't get how we are fixing all these, and I didn't eve put DL there...

Looks like a typical Jerry Reese free agency period if you ask me.

At least we got a kicker with a leg now.

To complete this Groundhog Day ritual, Reese needs to draft an offensive player in the 1st that Killdrive will stow on the bench, and then wait until the 6th round to draft some linebackers that can join Mundy on special teams.

Drez
03-14-2013, 11:59 PM
He is probably talking about how Manning has some problems with the cold weather and his nerves after the surgery.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22379543/cold-peyton-manning-broncos-offenseYeah, he sure looked like crap winning what, 10 in a row to end the season.

MattMeyerBud
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM

Position of Need

2- Losing Boothe.
3- Overpaid Bass
4- Old Snee.
5- DIEHL?! C'mon

2- No one at MLB...
4- Solid Williams.

i got as far as you not knowing who Munday is --- and thats all i need to know

zimonami
03-15-2013, 01:38 PM
lmao, Matt... I agree with you, he should know who he is, but only one of you spelled Ryan's last name correctly.
Ignorance is bliss

nhpgiantsfan
03-15-2013, 02:27 PM

Yes, because you are only a "real" fan if you know the name and history of all 1500 NFL players. Especially Ryan Mundy who started 5 games in his NFL career. SMH!