PDA

View Full Version : From a Giants fans perspective would it be worse to be a fan of ...

G-Man67
12-27-2011, 02:14 PM
The Eagles or

The Jets

you could make a great case either way, but i'd still have to say the Eagles

Jets fans have been down this road before, maybe not with the brash and bold predictions going up in smoke, but certainly they are accustomed to falling short ... and maybe the biggest point is that they are technically still alive

while the Eagles fans have to be kicking themselves ... when healthy they are a very dangerous team and this division was there for the taking even despite their injuries and some of their FAs not panning out ... yet another failure for them and yet another year with no Super Bowl ... yes, maybe unlike the Jets they can be optimistic about next year, but I doubt any Eagles fans are honestly feeling good about next year at this point

BigBlue24/7
12-27-2011, 02:22 PM
haha im actually really scared of the Eagles next year. At the end of the year they really started to gel and I could definitely see them winning the division next year. However the GMENNNNNNNNNNNN should be able to compete again also!

TroyArcher
12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
haha im actually really scared of the Eagles next year. At the end of the year they really started to gel and I could definitely see them winning the division next year. However the GMENNNNNNNNNNNN should be able to compete again also!
</P>

</P>

The Eagles will not be the same team. with all the money the dumped into FA signings they will lose some players. Most notably the punk Desean Jackson.</P>

jomo
12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Jets fans are anxity ridden people, expecting the worst all the time while hoping for the best. They are fairly delusional and use bluster to convince themselves that this will be the year that they are actually going to win a Super Bowl. They are open and honest and can't help themselve. They always wear their emotions on their sleeve.

Eagles fans are a subhuman species who will eat there own. They are also delussional but everything for them is about wanting to fight you. Unlike the Jets fans who try to bluff their way into convincing you, the Eagles fan tends to be much more of a bully.

For me this is no contest. Being saddled with a life as an eagles fan would be much worse.

TroyArcher
12-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Don't be making excuses for the Eagles because they had a few injuries. From what I observed they were alot helathier in 2011 then the Giants were.

G-Man67
12-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Don't be making excuses for the Eagles because they had a few injuries.* From what I observed they were alot helathier in 2011 then the Giants were.*

very true, i should have simply said Vick being hurt, but you could also argue that they had to know he would miss a few games and they did not secure an adequate backup for him

Jet-Blue
12-27-2011, 02:56 PM
As you can tale by my name I lean more Green than Blue. Once every 4 years I root against the Giants. As for right now there is still hope for the Jets but not much.

The Eagles are done.

I've been though 1-15 and 3-13 seasons back in the 90's. This right now is nothing.

By the Giants winning the way they did on Saturday, it might have helped the JETS in the long run. The team is now questioning Shotty and Sanchez. And hopefully it has tuned Rex down a few notches.