PDA

View Full Version : Too many people are overreacting.

ElIteManning10
03-15-2013, 12:22 AM
I don't know exactly whats going to happen this season, but I guarantee the Giants will be a competitive team. Super bowl? maybe not, but you never know, and why?

Jerry Reese is in his sixth season as the Giants’ Senior Vice President and General Manager. Reese is one of the most successful general managers in the NFL. His first five seasons as head of the franchise’s football operations included victories in Super Bowls XLII and XLVI, a 49-31 regular season record and an 8-1 postseason mark. During his tenure the Giants have won two NFC East championships, earned three postseason berths and have finished .500 or better in every season.

I trust Reese, and you would think most Giants fans would as well after two NFC east championships and 2 superbowl championships in 6 years.

Moke
03-15-2013, 12:24 AM
People are so quick to judge. People aren't overreacting because of competition. They want a SB.

I want to be competitive, and then a SB. I want to be competitive. I'm just worried because I hate the 9-7 record. It's scary throughout the whole season, hoping we make it.

ElIteManning10
03-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Its very hard to win a Superbowl, do you know how difficult it is to win 3 in 7 years with a salary cap? all you can ask for the Giants is to be competitive and put a solid team on the field.

Moke
03-15-2013, 12:27 AM
Its very hard to win a Superbowl, do you know how difficult it is to win 3 in 7 years with a salary cap? all you can ask for the Giants is to be competitive and put a solid team on the field.

It doesn't annoying you winning a SB and then not winning the division after? With another 9-7 record?

ElIteManning10
03-15-2013, 12:29 AM
I enjoy the Superbowl that much more. I know how difficult it is for a team to be a playoff contender every year.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 12:30 AM
@moke if your mad because you didn't repeat the SB then you need to grow up and quit being spoiled.

Moke
03-15-2013, 12:32 AM
@moke if your mad because you didn't repeat the SB then you need to grow up and quit being spoiled.

Are you seriously going to follow me into every thread? lmaoooooooooo

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-15-2013, 12:36 AM
It doesn't annoying you winning a SB and then not winning the division after? With another 9-7 record?

your kidding, right? go root for the eagles or falcons for a season and get back to us,,,you will have answered your own question.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
@moke your on every thread. Not my fault you want to shove your opinion down everyone's throat.

Flip Empty
03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Too many people are overreacting about people who are overreacting

giantsforce
03-15-2013, 12:41 AM
@moke if your mad because you didn't repeat the SB then you need to grow up and quit being spoiled.I do not see where Moke said that he is is mad because we did not win a SB. He said that he is annoyed because we won A SB and then laid a goose egg. I am with Moke on this one. I have not posted anything about the signings or FA's leaving so far because I understand it is all business. Players have to take care themselves and look after their own interests. If they chose to leave and the Giants make a decision to let them go, so be it. Bennett left, KP left, some big names were cut, that's part of business. If Cruz or Hixon or anyone else leaves, that will be part of business too. Nothing we, as fans, can do about it. so there is no need to worry. What I am waiting to see is, when the dust settles, if we tank again next year, are we still going to be blaming the players and hold the coaches in such a high esteem?

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM
I do not see where Moke said that he is is mad because we did not win a SB. He said that he is annoyed because we won A SB and then laid a goose egg. I am with Moke on this one. I have not posted anything about the signings or FA's leaving so far because I understand it is all business. Players have to take care themselves and look after their own interests. If they chose to leave and the Giants make a decision to let them go, so be it. Bennett left, KP left, some big names were cut, that's part of business. If Cruz or Hixon or anyone else leaves, that will be part of business too. Nothing we, as fans, can do about it. so there is no need to worry. What I am waiting to see is, when the dust settles, if we tank again next year, are we still going to be blaming the players and hold the coaches in such a high esteem? Who cares if you won the division? A team that lost the SB accomplished just as much as a team that went 2-14. FA is a big reason for that. Also don't encourage him. He's been raging on a dozen diff threads before this one. He'll probably tell you that he'd rather go 13-3 and lose the SB than actually win it.

LayLow
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM
It doesn't annoying you winning a SB and then not winning the division after? With another 9-7 record? Wow just wow. Winning the SB is the main objective. Who cares if they don't steamroll throughout the season?

Moke
03-15-2013, 12:55 AM
your kidding, right? go root for the eagles or falcons for a season and get back to us,,,you will have answered your own question.

What a great argument. I feel so offended that you told me to go root for the eagles or the falcons, lol'd

Moke
03-15-2013, 12:56 AM
I do not see where Moke said that he is is mad because we did not win a SB. He said that he is annoyed because we won A SB and then laid a goose egg. I am with Moke on this one. I have not posted anything about the signings or FA's leaving so far because I understand it is all business. Players have to take care themselves and look after their own interests. If they chose to leave and the Giants make a decision to let them go, so be it. Bennett left, KP left, some big names were cut, that's part of business. If Cruz or Hixon or anyone else leaves, that will be part of business too. Nothing we, as fans, can do about it. so there is no need to worry. What I am waiting to see is, when the dust settles, if we tank again next year, are we still going to be blaming the players and hold the coaches in such a high esteem?

Thanks dude. We tend to have occasional spinners here. They love to spin people's words. This is why I don't post in the Giants threads anymore.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 01:01 AM
I do not see where Moke said that he is is mad because we did not win a SB. He said that he is annoyed because we won A SB and then laid a goose egg. I am with Moke on this one. I have not posted anything about the signings or FA's leaving so far because I understand it is all business. Players have to take care themselves and look after their own interests. If they chose to leave and the Giants make a decision to let them go, so be it. Bennett left, KP left, some big names were cut, that's part of business. If Cruz or Hixon or anyone else leaves, that will be part of business too. Nothing we, as fans, can do about it. so there is no need to worry. What I am waiting to see is, when the dust settles, if we tank again next year, are we still going to be blaming the players and hold the coaches in such a high esteem?
Thanks dude. We tend to have occasional spinners here. They love to spin people's words. This is why I don't post in the Giants threads anymore. He literally said absolutely nothing to help you. Talk about when that's all you've done with my posts. Talk about not being on giants forums anymore despite being on 4 diff threads in the last half hour.

Moke
03-15-2013, 01:03 AM
He literally said absolutely nothing to help you. Talk about when that's all you've done with my posts. Talk about not being on giants forums anymore despite being on 4 diff threads in the last half hour.

Before today, I haven't even touched any of the giants section because I can't stand homers like you. This is why I join general football forums, so I can read some actual intelligent opinions and ideas.

I get quite sick of your homerisms.

And then next year, when we suck.... you go telling everyone how great we are... or better yet,,, you never show your face again.

I'm assuming it's the former, you'll just fool everyone to believe you were always right

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Before today, I haven't even touched any of the giants section because I can't stand homers like you. This is why I join general football forums, so I can read some actual intelligent opinions and ideas. I get quite sick of your homerisms.And then next year, when we suck.... you go telling everyone how great we are... or better yet,,, you never show your face again.I'm assuming it's the former, you'll just fool everyone to believe you were always right You dont know a single thing about football. Your fantasy league doesnt count as a general forum. Kid your in way over your head. You should just stop now. You just can't resist can you? What happened to me being ignored? Sorry kid but shockingly enough this team has won 2 SBs whether you like it or not. And saying that's its too quick to judge a team before the draft and FA are over isn't homerism. It's smart thinking. I'd show my face if these team went 2-14. Unlike you whose too scared to show his face even if his team wins the SB cause they didn't go 13-3.Your probably some nobody bandwagon who jumped on this team in 2011. You probably have a ravens account on their site and you'll jump on the next team. Well when this team wins another ring, you can at least brag on the "general football forums"(which is basically short for casual fair weather fan forums) that we didn't go 13-3 when we did it. Also no giants fan says that this team will suck with such convictions if he actually is a fan. Why are you even on here? Your clearly not a fan. You've been on 4 diff threads on here yet brag about these general forums so that's BS. "I don't like to come on this forum even though I have over 2000 posts". Lol. Obviously you didn't jump on this forum so that's another lie.

EJ Blue
03-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Those Super bowls were a blessing and curse, because this team has a knack to be extremely mediocre, and when people call it out, the immediate response is to throw super bowl trophies and front office accolades on the table like it's going to fix the situation. I get unhealthily angry over this team and people's stubbornness to address issues that stop this team from being successful at a consistent rate.

I barely post here because I always end up complaining about stuff, and I hate that lol.

giantsfan420
03-15-2013, 02:07 AM
Wow just wow. Winning the SB is the main objective. Who cares if they don't steamroll throughout the season?right. and odd how he says he wants to be competitive, while criticizing and lamenting over having a 9-7 record (ya know, competitive)

giantsfan420
03-15-2013, 02:10 AM
Thanks dude. We tend to have occasional spinners here. They love to spin people's words. This is why I don't post in the Giants threads anymore.lmao. think u got that one twisted. full out proof thats what u do/did in another thread.

PRGiant
03-15-2013, 06:14 AM
Would you preffer not winning the SB?

Moke
03-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Would you preffer not winning the SB?

Keep spinning words. 70% of this forum should be politicians or newscasters.

Moke
03-15-2013, 10:11 AM
right. and odd how he says he wants to be competitive, while criticizing and lamenting over having a 9-7 record (ya know, competitive)

Competitive is winning the division. The rest of the teams in our division gave us the damn division. Yet we lost to RGIII and the skins.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Competitive is winning the division. The rest of the teams in our division gave us the damn division. Yet we lost to RGIII and the skins. The rest of our division gave it? We lost to the cowboys and eagles so no the division didn't just give it up.

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:08 PM
The rest of our division gave it? We lost to the cowboys and eagles so no the division didn't just give it up.

Their records are horrible every year

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Keep spinning words. 70% of this forum should be politicians or newscasters. Look whose talking. When someone writes a real comment all you do is write a one sentence insult.

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Look whose talking. When someone writes a real comment all you do is write a one sentence insult.

You are just really taking them as insults. You;re obviously offended because you feel very emotionally attached to what I'm saying to you.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Their records are horrible every year Who cares? The niners lost to the rams. The niners had a better record than them. Your logic is if a team has a better record then they might as well give them the win.

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Who cares? The niners lost to the rams. The niners had a better record than them. Your logic is if a team has a better record then they might as well give them the win.

My logic is, we've had ample opportunities to make the playoffs.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 04:15 PM
You are just really taking them as insults. You;re obviously offended because you feel very emotionally attached to what I'm saying to you. They are insults. And they're not just to me. Drez, 420. 0820.I'm not emotionally attached. The fact that your responding to these so fast tells me that your clearly emotionally attached since you wont stop talking about how giants threads are dumb( despite spending all your time on ). Or brag about how your ignoring me( even though your clearly talking to me). Turn off the OCD.

GentleGiant
03-15-2013, 04:16 PM
My logic is, we've had ample opportunities to make the playoffs. Every team does. You act as if we're alone.

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:19 PM
They are insults. And they're not just to me. Drez, 420. 0820.I'm not emotionally attached. The fact that your responding to these so fast tells me that your clearly emotionally attached since you wont stop talking about how giants threads are dumb( despite spending all your time on ). Or brag about how your ignoring me( even though your clearly talking to me). Turn off the OCD.

I haven't insulted Drez. I've spoken to him on other threads. I don't really care about 420 because he kept saying "lmao" as a comment, which is not really enriching.

How old are you?

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Every team does. You act as if we're alone.

I don't really give a **** about other teams